Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) (36746 Views)

Next Up !!! Anambra Python Dance Signed (photos) / Obiano's Light Up Projects Across Onitsha Mega City- Pics / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by reducto: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
The main thing is not to build but to maintain what you build. And besides this is actually what he is supposed to be doing so I see no big ish in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by DIFY20(f): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
if your people hear that dem go chop you raw
u guys and envy is 5 and 6.....wetin igbo people do una...dey buy crayfish from una....nawaoooo for dis kind people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by notoriousbabe: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

And somebody actually liked this post that stinks of fear and inferiority complex?
And you are right ,Anambra will never be like you but JUST better than you....Lagos is not a standard but a failed state where everything goes.
i will forgive you for your ignorance because none of your governors or eze will dare say that grin
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by DIFY20(f): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
i will forgive you for your ignorance because none of your governors or eze will dare say that grin
go and tell oyo, ogun, ondo, osun and ekiti governor to pay ur people salary before u come here and disgrace ur generation..ode grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by EasternActivist: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
e pain am tongue Where in lagos are you squatting make I come give you lawma work? grin

Lol. You dey give lawma work, yet your omoniles and agberos brothers and sisters are parambulating the whole popular parks in Lagos from Ibadan and osogbo...

Help yourself and kinsmen first

And I don't know why you Yorubas think that anybody that challenge you guys are living in Lagos with you. It might surprise you but have only been to Lagos once and that's it. And I am doing really well where am located now, but when are you returning to your cave where you come from in Abeokuta ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by notoriousbabe: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
DIFY20:

u guys and envy is 5 and 6.....wetin igbo people do una...dey buy crayfish from una....nawaoooo for dis kind people
who be dis?shoekudi is dat you?dem don release you?
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by KissCODE(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
raker300:
Operation Light Up Anambra State!

Our most hardworking Gov., Chief (Dr.) Willie Obiano (Akpokuedike Global) this night light up Nibo- Umuawulu Road down to Ring road.

Willie is working!

Continuity 2017 is certain. ...

Pics from the ceremony
one thing i like about willie is that his new media team led by ifeanyi anagor is really working herd.
They are really promoting willie on the internet but they need to so a liitle more in the physical cos willie is really walking on a tight rope.
He is not as popular as he is on TVs & social media in real life in anambra state.

God help him sha

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by flokii: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Always Anambra..

Making ala igbo proud.. Issokay

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by notoriousbabe: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
EasternActivist:

Lol. You dey give lawma work, yet your omoniles and agberos brothers and sisters are parambulating the whole popular parks in Lagos from Ibadan and osogbo...

Help yourself and kinsmen first

And I don't know why you Yorubas think that anybody that challenge you guys are living in Lagos with you. It might surprise you but have only been to Lagos once and that's it. And I am doing really well where am located now, but when are you returning to your cave where you come from in Abeokuta ?
ok na Akure you dey?Sowie
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by EasternActivist: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
aresssa:

Original Lekki Ikoyi Bridge

[img]http://1.bp..com/-RapIZ2dVqbU/VnCOMyvx_VI/AAAAAAAALBk/dg0rYztuZbc/s640/3192718_fbimg1450206179934_jpegffb016118bc001e72f3254b28e0cd096.jpg[/img]

Fake and copy copy village gather bridge...

grin grin grin

Lol... sire I doff cap at your ignorance...

So you can't sight a difference between a bridge and a flyover.... lol
Meanwhile why is it that the Yorubas brag a lot with Lagos while Lagos is regarded as a no man's land, because it was developed initially by the effort of Nigerians and the common wealth...

Hmm something is wrong and I believe your state of origin can never come up to something like that project in Anambra. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by notoriousbabe: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
DIFY20:

go and tell oyo, ogun, ondo, osun and ekiti governor to pay ur people salary before u come here and disgrace ur generation..ode grin
when your governors have finished paying we shall copy una at least for once grin
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by waternogetenemy: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
aresssa:

It wont happen with APC because you lost that privilege.

It wont happen with the PDP you follow around because they've zoned it to the same North you love to hate.

It's not going to happen so stick to your ipob dreams..

Are u the owner of nairaland?

Becos, ur comments are always so negative and tribalistic.

Maybe ur comments are just to drive traffic in nairaland. Leave the igbos out of ur business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by seguno2: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
raker300:
The project

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3934526_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Any plans to continuously clear the bushes by the roadside?

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by aresssa: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
[s]
EasternActivist:

Lol... sire I doff cap at your ignorance...

So you can't sight a difference between a bridge and a flyover.... lol
Meanwhile why is it that the Yorubas brag a lot with Lagos while Lagos is regarded as a no man's land, because it was developed initially by the effort of Nigerians and the common wealth...

Hmm something is wrong and I believe your state of origin can never come up to something like that project in Anambra. smiley
[/s]

Show me another flyover bridge in Nigeria with fake and copy copy metal clip on top to look like Lekki Bridge..
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by waternogetenemy: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sunymoore(m): 7:46pm

I, as a Northerner will personally vote and gather votes for an Igbo man as a president, but how can I do that? There's no way because of how polarized the North and the East are, our politicians have build bridges, no region is an island

Aressa
It wont happen with APC because you lost that privilege.

It wont happen with the PDP you follow around because they've zoned it to the same North you love to hate.

It's not going to happen so stick to your ipob dreams..

Let Nigeria prepare their hearts and minds for a President from the Eastern part of our country after Buhari presidency.

It is the only way Nigeria can continue to exist as a country. Gowon said it and IBB have said it.

It appears the North are prepared for an Igbo presidency more than the southwest.

Wen I tell people that SS/SE and North as one country would be much better than Nigeria with South west, they think am crazy.

The evidence is right in front of our faces. Two response to my post, one from North and the other from south west.

The North was more positive.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by asha81: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
seguno2:

Any plans to continuously clear the bushes by the roadside?

These roads you are seeing traverses rural areas, connecting one community to another.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by EasternActivist: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Show me another flyover bridge in Nigeria with fake and copy copy metal clip on top to look like Lekki Bridge..

Lol... are you destabilized and deconstructed already...?

Read your questions again and check if there is any atom of connection in the bone of contention

My guy go sleep...
That Anambra flyover is superb and unique reason being that no other flyover in Nigeria is like it. Even your ikoyi bridge was a different design... the light is a normal phenomena inclusively added to spice up the design and lighten up the area for security and beautification.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
when your governors have finished paying we shall copy una at least for once grin
Chai babe abi boy go Nd tell una lazy governors to pay common salary nahh is a shame oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by aresssa: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
[s]
EasternActivist:

Lol... are you destabilized and deconstructed already...?

Read your questions again and check if there is any atom of connection in the bone of contention

My guy go sleep...
That Anambra flyover is superb and unique reason being that no other flyover in Nigeria is like it. Even your ikoyi bridge was a different design... the light is a normal phenomena inclusively added to spice up the design and lighten up the area for security and beautification.
[/s]

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by kentus123: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ontarget:
Awka is still ugly compared to Owerri, Enugu and even Umuahia

owerri is the only urban recognised area in imo, compared to Anambra that have Awka, onitsha, Nnewi,

nothing special in owerri- devoid of any functional firm. unlike Awka that have Juhel pharmaceutical, millienum
industries, jezco etc.

guy, u don't know awka.

owerri is unnecessary hyped, with substandard roads and unplanned road networks.

my dear, when last you visit awka?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by waternogetenemy: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ndiigbo the North is prepared to give an Igbo man a chance at the leadership of our country.

IBB and Gowon are very good example of Northern leaders that have called for Igbo Presidency.

North is not as backward as we thought. Southwest appears to be more backward than the North.

Just becos Lagos was the colonial capital and FCT, people look at Lagos and think Southwest is not backward.

U are very wrong, they are the most backward in Nigeria. Go to Osun, Oyo, Ogun and see for urself.

Even the Oni of Ife called it the poorest region besides the North. Remove Lagos and South west is the poorest region in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by seguno2: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
asha81:
These roads you are seeing traverses rural areas, connecting one community to another.

Meaning:

- they don't need to be cleared?
- they can't be cleared?
- they won't be cleared?

such that KIDNAPPERS and armed robbers can hide easily there to kill and steal. Not so

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by EasternActivist: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

I repeat you no get talk.

Go and sleep.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by waternogetenemy: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Unlike aresa, I came with facts and evidence with credible source, no sentiment. grin

Be my guess, verify my claims via google.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by asha81: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
seguno2:

Meaning:

- they don't need to be cleared?
- they can't be cleared?
- they won't be cleared?

such that KIDNAPPERS and armed robbers can hide easily there to kill and steal. Not so

Clearing it, is non negotiable. It should be cleared from time to time.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by BossDanniee(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Obiano is working 4 Anambra
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by wiseoneking: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
sukkot:
willie slacking. what kinda dangerous narrow road is this now ? and where is the pedestrian walkway ? willie needs to be flogged with 24 strokes of cane
This are all rural roads not even city roads. OBIANO IS WORKING-BEST EVER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by waternogetenemy: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Even wizzy came to party.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srwAd1iR5qI
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by wiseoneking: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Copy copy. He is trying hard to copy my governor and be like Lagos. No matter how hard you copy you can never be like my governor nor your state look like Lagos,your people must always come and pay their taxes in Lagos and see the place like small London.

Quote me negatively and die in your sleep
No mans land again? Every SW claiming Lagos indigene. Nobody wants to be ooshogboo, Ekiti kete or the jungle city of ibadan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Thobiy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Vendoor:
Nigerians aren't difficult to please!

Just give us road, water, light e.t.c with our public funds and we'll sing your praises everywhere we go.

Simple people indeed.... Ride on sir cheesy
undecided
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by waternogetenemy: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
asha81:

Clearing it, is non negotiable. It should be cleared from time to time.

Road safety unit should clear the grass on the road side and deliver to ranches for the cows.

This is good for a balanced Eco system.

The grass is definitely not rubbish, nothing is rubbish. Everything works together for good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.