Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) (36748 Views)

Next Up !!! Anambra Python Dance Signed (photos) / Obiano's Light Up Projects Across Onitsha Mega City- Pics / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by aresssa: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Let Nigeria prepare their hearts and minds for a President from the Eastern part of our country after Buhari presidency

It is not up to Nigerians because I don't see the rest of Nigerian doing MASSOB, IPOB and agitating for the break up of Nigeria.

How do you even because the president of the same country you have and don't want to be part of?

Their hate for Nigeria is not a new thing, it started before independence and was even quickly stated when they destroyed Nigeria's first government right after independence.

They want true federalism today, they want regionalism, but we had that before and it was an ibo man who terminated regional system of government in Nigeria

It is the only way Nigeria can continue to exist as a country. Gowon said it and IBB have said it.

Again, you can not force people who don't want to be part of Nigeria stay n Nigeria. If you want something, you have to participate, you have to relate, you have to care, you have to reach out and form alliances, you have to produce great leaders with great qualifications and depth and even great capacity to articulate your hopes and desire for the rest of Nigeria understand and support.

The leaders in SE are not interested in any presidential desires and they've never fought and lay forth strategic moves to achieve such dreams, they've never reached out to other power blocks across the country to make it happen since they obviously can not do it on their own.

To achieve anything in Nigeria, you have to put your own skin in the game, you have to be 100^ part of Nigeria and see the rest of Nigeria as your brothers and sisters and not enemies that you abuse everyday with hate and bigotry..

It appears the North are prepared for an Igbo presidency more than the southwest

The North was more positive.

The SW really care less, preparedness is their second nature, they welcome everybody and allow people to thrive and grow with zero problem.

The SW Nigeria is he most tolerant and welcoming society in the whole of Africa.

SW have major public officials from the SE from commissioner to elected representative in Lagos state, but do you have such inter tribal gesture in the SE or the North? No you don't

The folks that gave you major public offices are not prepared, but the ones that gave you nothing are better prepared...?

What a warped logic and conclusion..

Wen I tell people that SS/SE and North as one country would be much better than Nigeria with South west, they think am crazy.

Sadly, you think the North is a better friend than the SW, when in fact the North have zero time and tolerance for your BS and they've displayed that so many times by slaughtering you in thousands and such is yet to happen in the SW that you live peacefully with and the SW that allow you to prosper, gave your sons and daughters major government positions.

How do you abuse the North everyday, call they all kinds of names from illiterates to other disgusting names, but you still think they are better partners?

Sometimes I really wonder about you people.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by aresssa: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
[s]
EasternActivist:

I repeat you no get talk.

Go and sleep.
[/s]

Show me another flyover bridge in Nigeria with fake and copy copy metal clip on top to look like Lekki Bridge..
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Sunymoore(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Let Nigeria prepare their hearts and minds for a President from the Eastern part of our country after Buhari presidency.

It is the only way Nigeria can continue to exist as a country. Gowon said it and IBB have said it.

It appears the North are prepared for an Igbo presidency more than the southwest.

Wen I tell people that SS/SE and North as one country would be much better than Nigeria with South west, they think am crazy.

The evidence is right in front of our faces. Two response to my post, one from North and the other from south west.

The North was more positive.
Cool.. The problem is, the North East, North West and North Central are regarded as North, so any of the geopolitical zone that produces a president is okay, but, when we talk about the South, we have the South West, South East and maybe South South, so East each of the geopolitical zone will want the presidency, how can we as a nation balance that? Let's assume, an Igbo man ruled for 8 Years, being in the South, the next president is supposed to come from the North, and after another 8 years, Southern turn will come again, that is, the South West and may be South South will have to wait for 16 years to test the presidency, how can we solve that? We all know that, no president will do 4 years and step down peacefully
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by notoriousbabe: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
wiseoneking:
No mans land again? Every SW claiming Lagos indigene. Nobody wants to be ooshogboo, Ekiti kete or the jungle city of ibadan.
shejoke welcome to Lagos your small London
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by MissBN(f): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Copy copy. He is trying hard to copy my governor and be like Lagos. No matter how hard you copy you can never be like my governor nor your state look like Lagos,your people must always come and pay their taxes in Lagos and see the place like small London.

Quote me negatively and die in your sleep
funny thing is that this guy is not even from lagos... Ondo ass claiming lagos guy... Go back to your rusted zinc jhoor...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Moris4(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
My state, my pride. More grace to you sir, keep moving forward! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by sweetsandy4luv(f): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by highmood(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
SirJeffry:
Nibo-umuawulu-awgbu road wao, that's a good one for that lonely area. I used that road a lot the last time I was home. I usually stopped at umuawulu for some bush meat and palmwine.cheesy

Chai, my belle don dey turn now.grin
you de tell me say my wife to be place de dry and bush meat full her community?
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Yyeske(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
My country home Nibo abulugo obodo oyibo, my country home Nibo is now . . . . . Willie is working, haters(abagworo and co) can hug the nearest transformer.
My ukwu nne is close to oye nwochichi, so proud. Ndi Nibo, Ndi Anambra, I hail o.
Waiting for Nibo-Mbaukwu lights too.
Willie my main man.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by waternogetenemy: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sunymoore:

Cool.. The problem is, the North East, North West and North Central are regarded as North, so any of the geopolitical zone that produces a president is okay, but, when we talk about the South, we have the South West, South East and maybe South South, so East each of the geopolitical zone will want the presidency, how can we as a nation balance that? Let's assume, an Igbo man ruled for 8 Years, being in the South, the next president is supposed to come from the North, and after another 8 years, Southern turn will come again, that is, the South West and may be South South will have to wait for 16 years to test the presidency, how can we solve that? We all know that, no president will do 4 years and step down peacefully

We need at least three major political parties in Nigeria. At present we have two thanks to Obama intervention.

Each of this political parties should field candidates from one section of the country. Credible candidates.

PHD minimum qualification from a credible institution and relevant to the position.

If it is South west, then all the candidates must be from the south west.

This will eliminate the problem of tribalism. It will force us to focus on policy.

It will eliminate marginalisation and unify the country. Disunity is caused by discrimination.

We can wait for it to rotate.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by notoriousbabe: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
MissBN:
funny thing is that this guy is not even from lagos... Ondo ass claiming lagos guy... Go back to your rusted zinc jhoor...
finally Alhaji don release you since yesterday. Welcome how market?
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
MissBN:
Wetin u want those brown roof to do nah , let dem claim Lagos u no say oda south weast governors are disgrace, so allow dem

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by nightmile: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Intelligent Agbu heads always recognize Yoruba as their Mentor. No offence; Azikwe also Comfirmed his boss.. Awolowo was living years ahead of them at the time. In term of intelligence and foresight .
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
finally Alhaji don release you since yesterday. Wel
come how market?
See all dis bleaching , cheap prostitute ashawos from brown roof republic ..u think igbo gals are like ur cheap gals. Babe igbo gals get class u hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Yyeske(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Iam2awesome:
It is only in Nigeria that basic amenities are an aberration. That is why we celebrate once they are provided. Ordinarily, lighting up the streets is no big deal. Yes I repeat no big deal.
Bad belle, how many had your governor provided? Tell me you're from Mars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
finally Alhaji don release you since yesterday. Welcome how market?
All dose una wowo gals way dey dirty with dia long stranch mark , babe una gals no get class u hear dat y una boys dey rush down east to pick well tranined neat and class ladies
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by eventsms(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nigerians should stop praising our politicians ,it them to foul us the more. Obiano have not done well to anambrans to compare what obi and ngige did. A noise maker .
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by notoriousbabe: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

See all dis bleaching , cheap prostitute ashawos from brown roof republic ..u think igbo gals are like ur cheap gals. Babe igbo gals get class u hear
oh you come here to help you sister abi?una never plenty,go home go call una village people come,I go handle una one by one. E TI PO TO,E LO PO SI WA. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
highmood:
you de tell me say my wife to be place de dry and bush meat full her community?
Bros, when be your trad wedding? I need to be there, send me IV ASAP. That community sabi prepare bushmeat diegrin
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
oh you come here to help you sister abi?una never plenty,go home go call una village people come,I go handle una one by one. E TI PO TO,E LO PO SI WA. tongue tongue tongue
See painment hahaha e pain am.. Cheap ashawos be claiming lagos state,shameless people grin
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by obaino860: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
notoriousbabe:
if your people hear that dem go chop you raw

He is right,,,,,none of d southeast governors are owing salaries...
Gov.Rocha's just cleared his own last week....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Praisemelody(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
redcliff:
some folks from the west side would have heart ache after opening this thread and look for everything wrong with the pictures of children from the land of the rising sun!
shut up
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by raker300: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Show me another flyover bridge in Nigeria with fake and copy copy metal clip on top to look like Lekki Bridge..
troll account!! You sound pained. You started this account so u can troll igbos? Shame!!!

If you paid this much attention on southwast.e states maybe your region wouldn't be in such a turmoil

Eat your heart out buddy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Olabestonic001(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
waternogetenemy:
Ndiigbo the North is prepared to give an Igbo man a chance at the leadership of our country.

IBB and Gowon are very good example of Northern leaders that have called for Igbo Presidency.

North is not as backward as we thought. Southwest appears to be more backward than the North.

Just becos Lagos was the colonial capital and FCT, people look at Lagos and think Southwest is not backward.

U are very wrong, they are the most backward in Nigeria. Go to Osun, Oyo, Ogun and see for urself.

Even the Oni of Ife called it the poorest region besides the North. Remove Lagos and South west is the poorest region in Nigeria.

Who Presidency epp
Abeg , we need Fiscal Federalism, Regionalism or Resource Control. Has an Ijaw man becoming President epp d Ijaw nation? Abegi, anything short of Resource Control is a ruse and no sane Igbo man should jilt that for one kind Presidential aspiration of Tribal tone. If we can get Resources Control, lets just split the country.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
obaino860:

He is right,,,,,none of d southeast governors are owing salaries...
Gov.Rocha's just cleared his own last week....
Guy leave those brown roof people abeg, they are d poorest region right now, region 5 out of 6 governor cannot pay common salary is equal to death. North is even better Dan dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by waternogetenemy: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Who Presidency epp
Abeg , we need Fiscal Federalism, Regionalism or Resource Control. Has an Ijaw man becoming President epp d Ijaw nation? Abegi, anything short of Resource Control is a ruse and no sane Igbo man should jilt that for one kind Presidential aspiration of Tribal tone. If we can get Resources Control, lets just split the country.

Very ignorant comment. Please the ignorant must not quote, I have a short fuse.

How can somebody that want a One Nigeria say Ijaw man becoming president did not epp ijaw nation.

Is the president for Ijaw or Nigeria?

The Igbo man president purpose is to give people from the south east geopolitical zone a sense of belonging and end Biafra agitation.

Make them feel Nigerians in every sense of the word.

Otherwise, Nigeria will blow pretty soon, becos people like me will be fighting it everyday.

That is very dangerous.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by MrMcJay(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
waternogetenemy:

We need at least three major political parties in Nigeria. At present we have two thanks to Obama intervention.

Each of this political parties should field candidates from one section of the country. Credible candidates.

PHD minimum qualification from a credible institution and relevant to the position.

If it is South west, then all the candidates must be from the south west.

This will eliminate the problem of tribalism. It will force us to focus on policy.

It will eliminate marginalisation and unify the country. Disunity is caused by discrimination.

We can wait for it to rotate.

Let's start from the basics. Do the Igbos want Biafra or Presidency?
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by waternogetenemy: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
MrMcJay:

Let's start from the basics. Do the Igbos want Biafra or Presidency?

Do Hausa and Yoruba want Nigeria or Oduduwa and Arewa? Do they want to live and share nationality with SS/SE?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Yyeske(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
raker300:
troll account!! You sound pained. You started this account so u can troll igbos? Shame!!!

If you paid this much attention on southwast.e states maybe your region wouldn't be in such a turmoil

Eat your heart out buddy
Upper Iweka is so beautiful now, they think it stops at Marina Lagos not knowing Upper Iweka is far upper, Haters can head for Riber Niger but Onitsha is cool for everyone
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by lisimmo(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
waternogetenemy:
Please Nigeria let us give the presidency to an educated Igbo in 2019.

They have wat it take to turn Nigeria to Japan. They are in the knowing and Nigerians too.

Please! Dividends of an educated gov. Wen u have the right people doing the right job.

Presidency isn't given to anyone anymore. You have to build bridges across regions to achieve it.
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by Lightening: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
sukkot:
willie slacking. what kinda dangerous narrow road is this now ? and where is the pedestrian walkway ? willie needs to be flogged with 24 strokes of cane

Pedestrian walkways are provided on streets not on highways. Pedestrians don't trek on highways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.