Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad (959 Views)

Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) / What do professors think of students who fall asleep in class? / IMSU Mourns Students Who Were Killed On Kaduna-Jos Road By Gunmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
This thread is created to bring students who are zealous to study abroad but with low financial status.anyone who is experiened and has information concerning low fees in universities abroad can share their views here.Also,scholarships awareness is entertained.Enjoy your stay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by Chimarto: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Irenenwaka:
This thread is created to bring students who are zealous to study abroad but with low financial status.anyone who is experiened and has information concerning low fees in universities abroad can share their views here.Also,scholarships awareness is entertained.Enjoy your stay.

Free scholarship at a Korea University and and another one at Shiraz University of Medical Studies Iran. Try Google them

1 Like

Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Chimarto:

Free scholarship at a Korea University and and another one at Shiraz University of Medical Studies Iran. Try Google them

Am actually going for mediCine but iran is a muslim country meaning I can't go there.
Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by Stormyweather(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Irenenwaka:

Am actually going for mediCine but iran is a muslim country meaning I can't go there.
I need all the infos I can gather on scholarships. please help out
Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by SlimHan(f): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
there is a scholarship program to start by ending of this month. google mastercard foundation scholarship and also has a thread here.will post the link later.
Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by Stormyweather(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
SlimHan:
there is a scholarship program to start by ending of this month. google mastercard foundation scholarship and also has a thread here.will post the link later.
thanks alot
Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Most Universities in Germany are tuition free.
Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by SlimHan(f): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
But requires ielts or toefl and also, prospective students will have to sponsor their travelling expenses, accomodation, books and other expenses as well for those who have interest.
Gaborone:
Most Universities in Germany are tuition free.
Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
SlimHan:
But requires ielts or toefl and also, prospective students will have to sponsor their travelling expenses, accomodation, books and other expenses as well for those who have interest.

To the best of my knowledge, the part about ielts and toefl may not be correct. Just check again. But yes, one has to take care of other expenses himself.
Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
SlimHan:

I'm sorry, I just figured out you are referring to undergraduate programmes @toefl....
I don't know much about those, so you may be correct.

Cheers.
Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by radiantochi: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
currently, the chevening scholarship is on......try to apply
Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by HomeTutor1(f): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
I'm interested in MSc in US or Canada.
Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
SlimHan:

Is d scholarship fr undergraduate course?
Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by SlimHan(f): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yes and about 11 schools are participating...
Irenenwaka:

Is d scholarship fr undergraduate course?
Re: Students Who Are Zealous To Study Abroad by vinneyville(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Would appreciate relevant informations on how to go abt an MSc program in either USA or Canada. Need to know schools with reasonable tuition fees or any scholarship too. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Jss1 Student Begging His Teacher For Marks In Writing...what Guts!!? / Notice To Jambites 2016 Admission / Jamb 2016/17 Help On Posting Issues For The 2016/17 Post Utme Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.