Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Mapomeji Is Finally Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mapomeji Is Finally Out (8501 Views)

Can APC Substitute Buhari If He Is Finally Disqualified? / Flying Cars Is Finally Out / Minna-kaduna Railway Service Is Finally Up And Running! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mapomeji Is Finally Out by OAM4J: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
Oh this thread! grin grin
Re: Mapomeji Is Finally Out by presido1: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
@ Grafibaba

am still waiting for the "Alafin of Canada" album. It almost 3 yrs now and counting.
Re: Mapomeji Is Finally Out by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
presido1: @ Grafibaba

am still waiting for the "Alafin of Canada" album. It almost 3 yrs now and counting.
Last album never did so well, even with the much publicity it gained here on NL.. Alafin is taking his time now... Alaba boys re ready to scoop on it like sugar ants
But xpect a single b4 d year runs out.... With loads of satellite images
Re: Mapomeji Is Finally Out by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
nuzo: Becomrich don drop 3 hot new singles;

1. "Seun, I would not",
2. "Against your own people" (feat Ikeyman aka superman aka Aso monkey)
3. "The future of your own children"

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-320994.0.html
lol... Leave Musiwa alone cheesy
Re: Mapomeji Is Finally Out by asha80(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
cheesy danm this thread lol
Re: Mapomeji Is Finally Out by grafikdon: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ogbeche77:
Last album never did so well, even with the much publicity it gained here on NL.. Alafin is taking his time now... Alaba boys re ready to scoop on it like sugar ants
But xpect a single b4 d year runs out.... With loads of satellite images

Damn right! The wait is almost over because the Invincible, Indefatigable, Tenacious Mapster is about to drop a bomb that will rock the world, with his brand new album Alaafin of Canada, featuring the hit singles; Mapsters of the Universe, Canada is Me and "Alaafin of Canada".

The album features the Junior Mapia (Complove, Egwuofor, Bashali et al) and some notable Nairaland heavy hitters like Jakumo,Sagamite,Kobojunkie, Bababupa/Eko Ile,Noblezone, OnlyTruth,Willy Willy and many more... grin grin
Re: Mapomeji Is Finally Out by asha80(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
grafikdon:

Damn right! The wait is almost over because the Invincible, Indefatigable, Tenacious Mapster is about to drop a bomb that will rock the world, with his brand new album Alaafin of Canada, featuring the hit singles; Mapsters of the Universe, Canada is Me and "Alaafin of Canada".

The album features the Junior Mapia (Complove, Egwuofor, Bashali et al) and some notable Nairaland heavy hitters like Jakumo,Sagamite,Kobojunkie, Bababupa/Eko Ile,Noblezone, OnlyThruth,Willy Willy and many more... grin grin
guy u still dey visit nairaland?
Re: Mapomeji Is Finally Out by grafikdon: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
asha 80: guy u still dey visit nairaland?

Once in awhile I take a peek. The numerous repulsive internet tribal supermen in the political section have compelled me to browse on the down low. The way I shut down the pages each time a guest or friend got too close to the monitor,you'd be convinced I was browsing *p.orn. I try to redistrict my activities (mostly reading) to the Entertainment and Graphics section. Saves me the stress of browsing on the down low.
Re: Mapomeji Is Finally Out by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Btw where is aloy emeka
Re: Mapomeji Is Finally Out by davodyguy: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Btw where is aloy emeka
Her name is funmi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

[Statism] Niger Delta Demands 14 More States / See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur / Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.