Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Prank Gone Wrong::::what Do You Advice???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prank Gone Wrong::::what Do You Advice???? (526 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prank Gone Wrong::::what Do You Advice???? by samcofac(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
The 24th of june 2016 is one I will never forget in a hurry, without any provocation I noticed boo was carrying a face. I quickly checked my whatsapp and text messages to ensure I had no implicating evidences there she must have seen. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why she carried a long face. Haven asked and asked I decided to bone her. I live in a detached self contained apartment. When night came to my dismay she went to sleep in the parlour. I slept in the room , but foolishly felt like watching the evil dead . Thus I slept with some scare in me.

I might have slept for an hour when in the darkness something jumped me on the bed, I woke up in fright, all I saw was white, with scattered hair dat was wet . The thing/ person kept fighting me seriously to bite me , I shouted and thrashed.

I hit my head all over the wall while trying to get away, I wished I could just die and leave my body. The feeling of the wet hair touching me in that darkness as the attack continued made me mad.

I was able to get away and as I got to the light switch, I put it on only to see someone adorned in a large whit wrapper, with powder all over her face, and red lipstick smeared on her lips.

With a scattered wet hair to match. With my previous scared state which I slept with. My heart couldn't take it anymore. I felt a jolt in my chest region and dats all I remembered. Thank God I finally fainted or died as I hoped would happen.

I woke up on the bed with my friends and boo laughing at me seriously.

I couldn't hold tears down anymore. I wept profusely while they laughed at me. All these was a plan to get me because I boasted some months ago that I don't scare easy.

No wonder boo set the ground work with carrying a long face. She was my attacker. I was so ashamed I almost had a nervous breakdown. In my sadness one of my buddies told me I should revenge.

He works in a university as a technologist in a biology lab. He promised he could get me 20 lagos based rats and a bucket of flying cockroaches from the lab. I thanked him and planned for boo two days later.

You see my babe or EX , hates cockroaches and rats. If one is in a room she will rather sleep outside, I waited till we both fell asleep, I crawled out after bolting all windows, removing the bulb from the room as well as her phone or any torch light.

This was to ensure there will be complete darkness and maximum dis orientation when the panic starts. I threw the rats inside and emptied the cockroaches. Then I bolted the door. My people come and hear screams, hear crying, I think she fainted many times, she luckliy got to the door with many of the flying cockroaches perching on her and those super sized rats running amork all over the room.

All these lasted maybe five minutes or thereabouts before I opened the door. She ran out crying and cursing. In anger she packed her things and left my home while wearing one slippers.

Despite my pleas dat it was dark and dangerous, she claimed no theif or ritualist could hurt her worse than I just did, so she would take her chances with them. Do you believe she left dat late at night.

From that day, she won't pick my calls, I went to her house, she bolted the door, her mum called me to shout at me and accuse me of being childish and almost harming her daughter.

Her friends have been calling me to tell me am a devil. Yet nobody remembers what she herself did to me. I have called, sent messages , sent my friends , sent I am sorry gifts yet this babe has hardened her heart. Saying I am vengeful and could kill her if given the chance. What can I do to remedy the situation.

Not only am I about losing my woman, one rat is missing. On getting my friend to catch them we found one missing, which means I have a jumbo size living in my home likely pregnant. This is me with a phobia for rats too.

I haven't been sleeping in my home. Thus I am on the verge of losing my woman and my home due to a stupid prank gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Prank Gone Wrong::::what Do You Advice???? by VocalWalls: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wow... I'm lost...
Anyways, it's tit for tat... grin continue begging her.
Re: Prank Gone Wrong::::what Do You Advice???? by Countrygirl(f): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sumborri has posted this, this week & it's quite funny. That makes yours stale.
Re: Prank Gone Wrong::::what Do You Advice???? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

Pr*stitute Tried To Seduce A Judge In Court....guess What Happened Next! / Please Help! / If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.