Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. (2022 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Zwchicka(f): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
ladyF:

Errmmmm....you no read the topic grin
I read it. Potential girl means someone who has potential to become his gf but not yet actually his gf. I am not nigerian so maybe that's what it means to nigerians

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by ladyF(f): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Zwchicka:
I read it. Potential girl means someone who has potential to become his gf but not yet actually his gf. I am not nigerian so maybe that's what it means to nigerians
Hmmm....You know why I asked you if you read the topic? Seems you didn't. The topic reads Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. Keyword: girlfriend

I think your explanation should be directed to the OP and not me, for putting girlfriend as topic and potential girlfriend in the post. This is not a matter of being a Nigerian or not.

Have a lovely night...
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by makydebbie(f): 3:15am On Jul 07, 2016
suzan404:
awww,make you buy one pack for me oo,I loff youcheesy
i don buy am come chopcheesy
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 07, 2016
erm...if you keep loving this girl,you will keep getting hurt. Give her some space let her decide who she really wants to be with...and more time to get over her ex,cos as long as u are still with her,you will always come second.
Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by SmellingAnus(m): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2016
ambgiano:
Help!!! Dear Nairalanders, please tell me how to dissuade my potential girl who is still so much in love with her ex. They were both AS genotype, so, couldn't get along. Her addiction to him is hurting me so much. Advise on what to tell her and how to go about it please.
its a normal thing in this type of situation... Just be patient with her and show her love... Complain less if possible, you may end up losing her to another man (not to her ex though) if you don't handle this maturely...

1 Like

Re: SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. by kullozone(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Vendoor:
Don't bother her with relationship issues for now. Just be a good friend and help her in the recovering process. I think that's what she need at the moment.

You may be able to win her heart in the process or better still follow ladyf cheesy approach.

Good luck grin
This One Is A Friendzone Expert Oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? / See What A Nigerian Man Saw After The Premiere Of Fifty Shades Darker. / 'most Girls Have Hair In Private Parts, Enough For Dreadlocks' - Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.