Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Latest And Fully Naija Based Google Adsense Alternative With Instant Activation - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Latest And Fully Naija Based Google Adsense Alternative With Instant Activation (793 Views)

Sitesden - Free Website Submission | Instant Activation | Backlinks / Buy IPTV Premium Subscription | Instant Activation (buy Now)‎ / (AdSense alternative for your blog) Newest link Shortener With High Paying CPM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest And Fully Naija Based Google Adsense Alternative With Instant Activation by Sell2Me: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Join the Latest and fully Nigerian based Google Adsense Alternative with instant account activation and website approval even with very low traffic website.

Sell2Me Ads Network Now Offer all website/blog owners to make unlimited money right into there Nigeria Naira bank account.

Sell2Me Ads offer both CPM and CPC ads types and Offer a wide range of Ads display types and sizes for Publishers to choose and display from.

Sell2Me Offer as high as N20 per click(1000 clicks = N20,000) and as low as N5 per click and N0.80 per view (1000 views = N800)

All kinds of ads supported are as follows:
...Text/Image Banner Ads
...Popup Ads
...Direct Ads

all ads supported includes CPM and CPC ads types.

Sell2Me Ads also Offer publishers 5% of all earning of every member referred.

All website owners and publishers are welcome to register a publisher account and start making money from Sell2Me Ads Network right into there Nigeria Naira Bank Account with ease.

So, Make Money with your website with ease. Register a publisher account today, get your website approved instantly and get credited into your bank account.
Ads Types Available are
...Text/Image Banner Ads
...Popup Ads
...Direct Ads
Join Sell2Me Ads Network Now
https://ads.selltome.com.ng/

Or do you like to Advertise your Business, website or anything else with us and gain huge traffic today?

Promote your business or all kinds of website and get huge traffic to your website. Register advertiser account today and experience lots of genuine views and clicks to your website.
We OFFER
...Text/Image Banner Ads
...Popup Ads
...Direct Ads
Re: Latest And Fully Naija Based Google Adsense Alternative With Instant Activation by Unseen(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
I think the 30k publishers payout is too much
Re: Latest And Fully Naija Based Google Adsense Alternative With Instant Activation by Sell2Me: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Well, we are looking forward with our team to work on the payout amount. Right now, we cannot be processing payout with very low amount else, it will incur transaction charges for every withdrawal
Re: Latest And Fully Naija Based Google Adsense Alternative With Instant Activation by pcwizzy: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Are you guys still working?
Re: Latest And Fully Naija Based Google Adsense Alternative With Instant Activation by pcwizzy: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sell2Me:
Join the Latest and fully Nigerian based Google Adsense Alternative with instant account activation and website approval even with very low traffic website.

Sell2Me Ads Network Now Offer all website/blog owners to make unlimited money right into there Nigeria Naira bank account.

Sell2Me Ads offer both CPM and CPC ads types and Offer a wide range of Ads display types and sizes for Publishers to choose and display from.

Sell2Me Offer as high as N20 per click(1000 clicks = N20,000) and as low as N5 per click and N0.80 per view (1000 views = N800)

All kinds of ads supported are as follows:
...Text/Image Banner Ads
...Popup Ads
...Direct Ads

all ads supported includes CPM and CPC ads types.

Sell2Me Ads also Offer publishers 5% of all earning of every member referred.

All website owners and publishers are welcome to register a publisher account and start making money from Sell2Me Ads Network right into there Nigeria Naira Bank Account with ease.

So, Make Money with your website with ease. Register a publisher account today, get your website approved instantly and get credited into your bank account.
Ads Types Available are
...Text/Image Banner Ads
...Popup Ads
...Direct Ads

Or do you like to Advertise your Business, website or anything else with us and gain huge traffic today?

Promote your business or all kinds of website and get huge traffic to your website. Register advertiser account today and experience lots of genuine views and clicks to your website.
We OFFER
...Text/Image Banner Ads
...Popup Ads
...Direct Ads
Are you guys still available?
Re: Latest And Fully Naija Based Google Adsense Alternative With Instant Activation by solutionarena: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Do you want a great turnaround ?

Do you need an alternative streams of income?

Have a comfortable lifestyle! and become empowered today Below are some of the services you could connect with us for passive income:

*Updated GSM number database(LGA,State & Nationwide) at a give-away price.
*Data & Airtime
* SMS Service
* SMS reseller website
*Website Hosting (www.cedarhostng.net)
*Webhosting Reseller at mouth watery price
*Website Design
*Software Development
*Email Database
*Real Estate Deals
*IT Trainings
*Social Media Marketing
*Content Marketing