Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,715 members, 7,840,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Bathroom Incident!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bathroom Incident!!!! (1772 Views)

What Happened With This Deadrat Incident / Video Shows A Lady Using The Urinal In The Men's Bathroom Inside A Miami Stadium / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bathroom Incident!!!! by stiflerdrug: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
So last week Friday I came back from work and I was so tired, however my sister's friend visited and was still around.
My homeboys called me for this house party, I was so tired though but needed to go, so I sluggishly walked to my bathroom didn't hear anything tho and door wasn't locked when I opened with force mhen I saw tis huge, proud, standing, fair tit. And an unshaved pu.ssy looking at me.. I regained strength instantly, behold it was my sister's hot friend, i was so confused I didn't know what to say.. she just frowned so hard, covered herself and left.
My sister explained later that they where rushing for another party too. And she had to use my bathroom.
I used to be so close to this Bae that at times she plays fifa with me when she visit and I know her boyfriend.
Ever since then if she visits she doesn't talk to me not even hi..

What must be the reason for her act.. I need advice people I really want her to know it wasn't intentional but she would not listen. Each time I wanu talk to her she always be like jus forget it
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by harrysjones(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
u need prayer... angry angry angry
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by stiflerdrug: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
harrysjones:
u need prayer... angry angry angry
seriously why and how from who
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by Lordbammy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
then forget !!!!!
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
U just saw her naked body free of charge na.. she will only talk to u wen u pay. Simple

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by dauntless15(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Op I'll advice you to just

Just

Just

Vote for THEREALDEAL

2 Likes

Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by stiflerdrug: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lordbammy:
then forget !!!!!

forget what
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by stiflerdrug: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cutehector:
U just saw her naked body free of charge na.. she will only talk to u wen u pay. Simple
how do I pay
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
stiflerdrug:
how do I pay
buy her a gift, den write on a gift card, "I am sorry.. it was unexpected".

Dats all.
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by stiflerdrug: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cutehector:
buy her a gift, den write on a gift card, "I am sorry.. it was unexpected".

Dats all.
thank tho but ain't tat kinda too far?
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by Bluezy13(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Try walking naked in front of the television while she watches (a movie)

2 Likes

Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by Bluezy13(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
stiflerdrug:
forget what
She pretends it never happened. So what's stops you from pretending it never happened and

Why did you have to describe her pussy
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
stiflerdrug:
thank tho but ain't tat kinda too far?
Naaah. It's just the right thing to do.
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by stiflerdrug: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bluezy13:

She pretends it never happened.
So what's stops you from pretending it never happened and

Why did you have to describe her pussy
She didn't pretend it never happened fam.. She nat talking to me sad
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by stiflerdrug: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bluezy13:
Try walking naked in front of the television while she watches (a movie)
this is 2016 and no girl wants to see a nigggas's dxxk bro
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by stiflerdrug: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Naaah. It's just the right thing to do.
okay thanks I appreciate
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by laivwire(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2016
stiflerdrug:
So last week Friday I came back from work and I was so tired, however my sister's friend visited and was still around.
My homeboys called me for this house party, I was so tired though but needed to go, so I sluggishly walked to my bathroom didn't hear anything tho and door wasn't locked when I opened with force mhen I saw tis huge, proud, standing, fair tit. And an unshaved pu.ssy looking at me.. I regained strength instantly, behold it was my sister's hot friend, i was so confused I didn't know what to say.. she just frowned so hard, covered herself and left.
My sister explained later that they where rushing for another party too. And she had to use my bathroom.
I used to be so close to this Bae that at times she plays fifa with me when she visit and I know her boyfriend.
Ever since then if she visits she doesn't talk to me not even hi..

What must be the reason for her act.. I need advice people I really want her to know it wasn't intentional but she would not listen. Each time I wanu talk to her she always be like jus forget it

To stop and stare is kind of rude. If you're truly sorry she'll read it in your actions and composure around her. You don't need any vocal apologies again and stop mopping around for long. Its part of the past already.

Another way is to speak to her through your sister.

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by ERCROSS(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
stiflerdrug:
how do I pay

I think you need to involve ur younger sister in this..
Explain what happened to her, let ur sis cajole her to follow u to any good restaurant around, if she drinks alcohol, it will make it easier for her to spill it all out, if not, it's still all green, talk to her about it while ur sister is there... U fit buy her gift gan self if u get d money... I swear u don win her forgiveness
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by stiflerdrug: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
ERCROSS:

I think you need to involve ur younger sister in this..
Explain what happened to her, let ur sis cajole her to follow u to any good restaurant around, if she drinks alcohol, it will make it easier for her to spill it all out, if not, it's still all green, talk to her about it while ur sister is there... U fit buy her gift gan self if u get d money... I swear u don win her forgiveness
you wunt believe what happening recently.. The same girl is asking me to date her.. Since I have seen her.. And I know her bf.. She says it's over BTW them
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by ERCROSS(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
stiflerdrug:
you wunt believe what happening recently.. The same girl is asking me to date her.. Since I have seen her.. And I know her bf.. She says it's over BTW them
Lolzzzz... DOS gurl ain't loyal...
bros, wot u waiting for... as long as she's not someone else's wife, don't dull mehn... eat dat pussay
Re: Bathroom Incident!!!! by stiflerdrug: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
ERCROSS:

Lolzzzz... DOS gurl ain't loyal...
bros, wot u waiting for... as long as she's not someone else's wife, don't dull mehn... eat dat pussay
aii sir smiley

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner / Pics You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Banned On Romance Section / "I'm In A Sexual Relationship With My Friend's Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.