Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? (1437 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by AloyEmeka6: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2009
Name one good thing you've done for your sweetheart this week?
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by TheSeeker(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2009
I have continually proven to her this week I'm hers and will be hers grin grin
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2009
He's proven that I can fully trust him and I can be playful/comfortable/weird around/with himĀ  tongue kiss
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by chic2pimp(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Name one good thing you've done for your sweetheart this week?
GOOD QUESTION.. So many things. It's impossible to pick only one.
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2009
Can't count. . . undecided lipsrsealed tongue
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by whitelexi(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2009
Thats classified info grin grin grin

Strictly on a need-to-know basis!
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by baybbootz(f): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2009
lol, even d pips wu hvnnt heard from thyre bobos ol week long,
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by DaudaAbu(m): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2009
I hav thot bout her alot. grin grin

Really,
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by CrazyMan(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2009
I've done so manys things for her smiley
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by letustalk(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2009
Sorry, dont have one no longer. cry
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by AloyEmeka6: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2009
He's proven that[b] I can fully trust him[/b] and I can be playful/comfortable/weird around/with him
Its a gross error to FULLY trust your fellow human being. You are better off trusting God.
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Its a gross error to FULLY trust your fellow human being. You are better off trusting God.
You're definitely right.
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by iice(f): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
Didn't stake him cheesy
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by AloyEmeka6: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2009
iice:

Didn't stake him cheesy
grin grin lol, why?. Are you tired of caging your dog?
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by iice(f): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2009
Rofl. Dog ke.
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by Hope4ever: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2009
I allowed him to take me out to lunch, cut my grass, wack my weeds and haul away the trash.
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by hbabe(f): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2009
Hope4ever:

I allowed him to take me out to lunch, cut my grass, wack my weeds and haul away the trash.

You are too kind, you have kept your sweetheart really busy and out of mischief. grin
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by AloyEmeka6: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2009
None of you have cooked his special meal this week?
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by virgie(f): 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2009
My Sweet heart is out of the Country, but I make sure i call him almost every opportunity I get so that he knows that someone back home is missing him silly.
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:31am On Sep 10, 2009
i no get sweetheart.
im my own baybee. grin
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by hollandis(f): 1:43am On Sep 10, 2009
amaka how na? shocked sad
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:44am On Sep 10, 2009
how wetin?
HM!

you no wan talk to me again.
tongue
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by AloyEmeka6: 4:31am On Sep 10, 2009
virgie:

My Sweet heart is out of the Country, but I make sure i call him almost every opportunity I get so that he knows that someone back home is missing him silly.
You are losing him to a white woman. Hurry before its too late. wink wink
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:34am On Sep 10, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You are losing him to a white woman. Hurry before its too late. wink wink
man you are a straight up PLAYHA HATER!!!
stop hating on the girl.
i bet you are single and lonely and wack off every night wishing you had someone to ride you like a horse.
look dude, what makes you think he is in white land?

he could be in another country in africa or anything like that.
maybe even from the US to Nigeria. how are you so sure?
*nonsense*
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by chukudibab(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2009
@topic
i send some breast holder n panties for her birthday gift kiss
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by Enockia(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
held our 5 annual break up party
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by sesman(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2009
Gave her some good loving, wink wink grin
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by Enockia(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2009
was dta all u did?
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by izeek(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2009
oh she offered to wash my clothes, cook and sweep my apartment, iron my clothes for work stuffs like that,and i allowed her.
and in spirit of reciprocating, i waited in the room for her to finish theh i gave her a good time.
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by DThriller: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2009
spent so much
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by kok(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
I got her some office wears grin
Re: What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? by yme1(f): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2009
told him the fu-cking truth about our relationship
and i must confess with what he said he is the best thing that has ever happened to moi
love him dearly(hope it last more) cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? / Should I Tell Him? / Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.