Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. (5166 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by LaJose78(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
I saw this on Facebook, and after reading I thought to myself, 'Nairalanders must hear this!' .

Married women, plz stop getting bothered about
if your hubby has a side chic outside, instead,
bother more about how your husband treats you.
This is important, cos, truth is , whether we like
it or not, or maybe wish it away or not, 90% of
husbands cheat on their wives, of this 90%, 10%
of them are not even suspected at all by their
wives, only about 10% are faithful for various
reasons, upbringing, religion, finance, and many
more, that is the reality. Plz note this,
responsible men are not men who do not cheat
on their wives, but men who their family is first
irrespective of cheating or not cheating. If your
husband provides for you and your household,
and loves you and the kids, then he is a good
father, believe me, the good father, is still
cheating on you, chances are extremely high.
There are diff reasons men cheat. Whether we
like it or not, mens sexual urges of attraction are
higher than women, again, women systems
(childbirth, menstruation, and hormonal issues) ,
make it difficult for a man to get satisfied by the
wife alone(not an excuse, but the fact). Imagine
a woman who is pregnant and pregnancy is
disturbing, they say, dont sleep with her ooo, so
where do you want the man to go for sexual
satisfaction, this is not a selfish article, but
reality in black and white. Again, has someone
heard the expression..'men are polygamous in
nature?'...that crazy, but its true, when a man
sleeps with a lady for so long, the biting
sensation reduces, thats y ur hubby dont rush
you again like he used to do during dating, does
not make you worn out, is its mens nature,this is
another truth. My advice, Women, dont kill
yourself checking phones to see girlfriends, or
side chics, when you know it wont change much
but cause issues, only have issues with hubby if
he isnt providing for you and loving you well, and
still he cheats on you, or maybe he provides for
you but he cheats without respect, rubs in on
your face as if nothing would happen, perhaps he
cheats with your friends, in these cases, he is
wicked, and you need to shout for christ sake.
But if he takes care of you, respects you and
maybe does one or two hit, her and there, and
hides it from you , loving you and treating you
well, plz ignore some messages even if you see
them, perhaps, just mention it and pass. That is
nature. My advice to men, plz and plz, love your
wife unconditionally, take care of her, plz if you
dont have money, to take care of her and maybe
scratch a little for girlfriend, then dont cheat.
before you give 1kobe to a girl, ensure she is
very comfortable. or me this is the truth, I love
my wife, I adore her, I provide for her, but usually
has pregnancy stress and I would have to stay
away from sex for a while, assure her and with
her, even sleep in hospital with her, but brother,
a few times, I hit it with a side chic, trust me, I
dont forget my condoms to keep her safe. I call
her always and make her comfortable, she
suspects am cheating on her, but my caring
attitude leaves her confused, cos I give her time
and time again.I know its adultery, so plz dont
preach, this is only but a practical piece, dont be
preachy here, cos I know many pastors that
patronise ashawos, maybe your pastor is among,
so let be more practical than religious. Finally, If
you leave your caring man, just because he
cheats 'with respect' on you, trust me, you may
run into one who would cheat without respect.
So as long as he treats you like an angel, plz let
peace reign, you cant win this battle, your great
grand mothers didnt win it.

What is your take on this?
Mods come and see this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by lynnfeb(f): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Who wrote this nonsense ?? So we should applaud them right? Then they come back home and transfer incurable diseases to the poor innocent wife.

We women have really suffered in this life.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by jopretty(f): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
So, it is now 'ok' for Men to cheat, abi? I hope this writer and would-be supporters won't see anything wrong when their wives also cheat on them at the same time being loving and caring to them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Ask Tiwa Savage na!
Cheat jam cheat!
Nor be Tblizzzy wan commit suicide after he don find out say Tiwa don dey phock awon TuBaba and Don Jazzy dem take dey feed im GANJA/COCAINE SNUFFING AZZZZE? grin
Muchechecheche cheesy

Every woman MUST LEARN TO OUT-PLAY ANY MAN! cool

Only a STOOPID woman will sit around and cater to a philandering husband!
As im dey move, na sa I go waka dey followrrrrram o. grin
Till death do us part abi? wink

DIE-vorce ke? shocked
No need abeg! cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by patani(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Well, some truth in what OP said..but I am going to pass since society frown at it even though it's the fact

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2016
One prayer I have is that cheats should marry cheats, and the faithful, the faithful. May a good egg not get messed up with a bad egg.This way, the ecosystem would balance itself out.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by bolseas(f): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2016
While reading, i suspected it will be a man who wrote this nonsense. My suspicion was right when i read further.

What i see about the writer is a bloody coward, an irresponsible, disgusting animal. He claims he is performing his fatherly, husbandly roles and doesnt forget his condoms. Your wife is carrying your baby and all you are interested in is satisfying your ANIMAListic, Dogistic, GOATistic sexual urges.

You wrote that "Your wife suspect you but is confused because of your roles being carried out as the head of the home". If You are MAN enough, and you know it is in men's nature to cheat why cant you tell your wife.... WIfey, I cheat on you because I am a Man and see what happens to you.

I hate and detest selfish evil men like you.

Spits on his dumb head.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by rvpbae: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Na wa! I'm in shock!

So this man will preach this to his daughters?? Is this what women have been reduced to??

Sad sad! To think men think this way? Women need to look out for themselves o

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by quivah(f): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
I can bet my 10kobo, that's a Nigerian man talking smiley cheesy
, I fear those people.

women don suffer

PS; I thought he said reasons why women should ignore.. I didn't see any na

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
sometimes i wonder why these donkeys and fish brains bother to get married sef.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by byvan03: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Rat don chop this one brain lipsrsealed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by ahnie: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
This mans is a cause to is generators.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
I sense a disturbance in the force.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by njiasi30(f): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dats how a marriage counselor told couples to b blind and deaf so dat dere marriage will b everlasting and some men said it's 4 dose who believes marriage is a do or die affair . I just couldn't laugh grin, why den re dey getting married if dey believe dat dey will still divorce. Although no one knows 2moro, we just pray 4 d best.

Back to d topic
@ "cheat with respect" BC he plays his role very well as a father/husband providing d needs of d family and all dat, we should ignore him while he cheat. Issorite grin

In case d woman decides to "cheat with respect" 2 bc she takes care of d husbands needs, d kids and caring 4 d home , should d husband also ignore BC she "cheats with respect"

Hmmmm, am nt supporting cheating oh. wink
Hahahaha, nlders will not kill me with laugh grin

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Dabbyfab: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Be Faithful

‘She is your companion and your wife by covenant.’
Malachi 2:14 NKJV

As the culture around us becomes more permissive, the idea of faithfulness in marriage is being challenged. The entertainment industry promotes the idea that infidelity is a marvellous game for two. But they don’t tell you the downside. When it has run its course, it brings pain and disillusionment. And not only for the two people involved, but for those who love them, depend on them, and look to them for an example. It’s time for some straight talk about the covenant of marriage. After the thrill of the chase and the cooling of passion, you get back to cooking, cleaning, and earning a living. Yes, the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, but it still has to be mowed. When you’re dating you get to see the best aspects of someone, but when you marry them you get to live with their flaws, frailties, and irritants, much like those in the former husband or wife. And guess what? Married life begins to feel confining. Then what does the individual do when he or she is beginning to feel trapped? Hopscotch from one life to another in a vain search for something indescribable - something they never seem to find. What’s the answer? Instead of looking for the right person, seek to grow and mature and become the right person. Often the qualities you’re looking for in someone new lie undiscovered and unappreciated under the surface in the person you’re married to. These qualities are like seeds: if you water them, nurture and protect them, they will grow into something beautiful you can enjoy.

Bible in a Year: 2 Chron 32-33; Rom 1

Copied

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Well last tme I checked adultery either by wife or husband is still a sin.

Rationalizing it away like you just did won't change that fact.

If according to you, 10% of all married men don't cheat, then nothing stops the other 90 from restraining themselves. We are not dogs you know, and articles like this only make men look like as if their brains are in their small heads down there.

If you cheat on your wife, it's because you don't respect her and you don't have self control.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by cindybaby22(f): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
byvan03:
lmao

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by johnson232: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ioannes:
Well last tme I checked adultery either by wife or husband is still a sin.

Rationalizing it away like you just did won't change that fact.

If according to you, 10% of all married men don't cheat, then nothing stops the other 90 from restraining themselves. We are not dogs you know, and articles like this only make men look like as if their brains are in their small heads down there.

If you cheat on your wife, it's because you don't respect her and you don't have self control
the bold is not true.
op got valid points.

"King Solomon had 700 wives and cheated on them with 300 concubines & God still loved him. Your husband cheats on you with one woman and we can't have peace. My sister keep calm and read the bible ~"Robert Mugabe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by johnson232: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
lynnfeb:
Who wrote this nonsense ?? So we should applaud them right? Then they come back home and transfer incurable diseases to the poor innocent wife.

We women have really suffered in this life.
"King Solomon had 700 wives and cheated on them with 300 concubines & God still loved him. Your husband cheats on you with one woman and we can't have peace. My sister keep calm and read the bible ~"Robert Mugabe.

op got valid points.
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by johnson232: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
byvan03:
how u take know?
abi u be rat lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by johnson232: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
jopretty:
So, it is now 'ok' for Men to cheat, abi? I hope this writer and would-be supporters won't see anything wrong when their wives also cheat on them at the same time being loving and caring to them.

op got valid points.
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by byvan03: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
johnson232:

how u take know?
abi u be rat lipsrsealed

By their fruits...

All these "how to be a loser" 101 kinda posts nah to whom it might concern.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by jopretty(f): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pls keep calm when yours cheats on you, you hear!
johnson232:

op got valid points.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Mopricelezz(f): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
I hope the wife can do same, as long as she takes good care of the husband. Naija women don suffer oo. So cheating is now a norm? Lobatan lipsrsealed Whatever happened to respect and self control

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
johnson232:

the bold is not true.
op got valid points.

Well let's Hope you'll remember to quote Robert Mugabe when your wife cheats on you.

By the way, "King Solomon had 700 wives...and God still loved him"

Well the Bible also forbids us to eat pork. I'm sure you eat pork wella. wink

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
How can you even have a stable home for the kids to grow up properly when the father is busy out there humping everything in skirts and tight jeans.

Who forms the minds and consciences of the kids

If you want to play the field, then don't get married.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Na wa ooooooooo, so Op for your mind now you don't make sense with this copy copy write up of yours abi? Chai women don suffer, what exactly is wrong with this world? now there is justification to men committing adultery right? I won't say all men because not all men cheat but all the men who belongs to this school of thought are selfish, pathetic losers who finds an excuse for their wrongdoings, these set of men won't take it if their wives are cheating on them ooooo, that's when you will see threads of "my wife is a cheat, what should I do" and then the selfish ones and partner in crime will start with the advice of "divorce her" "punish her" and all sorts, Hypocrites everywhere, why won't you even support when you men ain't the one at the receiving end, so it's the woman that should suffer in silence, share her man with different ladies or one as the case maybe while at risk of getting a STD right? You folks should better grow up, there's more to this life than putting your John Thomas in every vagina you see. SMH.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by HaneefahRN(f): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
My own question is why do serial cheats marry? You can not keep ur dick in one place yet you marry, I don't understand o. It's all about wanting to eat their cakes and have it. And they are the kind that will almost die if another man so much as look at their wives twice not to talk of her cheating with respect too .Talk about killing with sword but can't stand blade pass in front of their face. Smh, women have suffered. And they'll complain about women marrying just for money.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by bukatyne(f): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Gaborone:
One prayer I have is that cheats should marry cheats, and the faithful, the faithful. May a good egg not get messed up with a bad egg.This way, the ecosystem would balance itself out.

The ultimate prayer my sister.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by mrwonlasewonie: 5:42am On Jul 08, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Ask Tiwa Savage na!
Cheat jam cheat!
Nor be Tblizzzy wan commit suicide after he don find out say Tiwa don dey phock awon TuBaba and Don Jazzy dem take dey feed im GANJA/COCAINE SNUFFING AZZZZE? grin
Muchechecheche cheesy

DIE-vorce ke? shocked
No need abeg! cool

What kind of patronizing thread is this and an insult To every woman's intelligence? Op you need help.you obviously are a narsist undecided

And kanwuliaextra you do birthday you no invite me abi? cheesy

A whole me your home girl cheesy

Koda o grin

Anyway happy birthday. Hope you had a good time? cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by inemani: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nonsensical, most stupidest and most phoolish write-up! Yeye dey smell. Ahswear, those cheaters would meet their doom, definitely in between one of the strange women's laps! Chai, this thing pain me
Re: Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. by EfemenaXY: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Ask Tiwa Savage na!
Cheat jam cheat!
Muchechecheche cheesy

DIE-vorce ke? shocked
No need abeg! cool

LMAO!

Happy birthday in arrears babes kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should Poor Couples Have Children / Should Chivalry Die In This Age Of Equality? / Photos Of Wizkid’s Son, This Boy Got Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.