Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please (5056 Views)

Bald Head Man Rocking Dreadlocks Shows Off Swag (photos) / Retin A Gel Back In Stock / How To Care For Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hi, so I went natural and I am trying to get Locs. I asked around and I got talked out of getting the Locs. Now, I hear that there's a special gel that lets one get temporary Locs. I went to the market but no one knows what it is and I don't think I did a good job describing what I have never seen too.
If you know this gel, could you kindly help me with the name so I can get it at the market tomorrow. Ps: I already got supergel (J5) for N1500 and I was told it's not it. This one I need is supposedly good for temporary Locs and twist outs. Thanks in advance.
Lalasticlala, irenony, fikki1, et al
Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
tjskii, kandiikane please help. Thanks
Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Never mind. I found what I was looking for.
Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by rumenase(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Gabby91:
Never mind. I found what I was looking for.

pls share and quote me.

1 Like

Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
I wanted something that looked like locs. I used lock and twist gel (or is it twist and lock gel?). It's really available in the market too. Less than 2k.
rumenase:

pls share and quote me.

Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
I wanted something that looked like locs. I used lock and twist gel (or is it twist and lock gel?). It's really available in the market too. Less than 2k.
It was 1500 before. A bit more now.
rumenase:

pls share and quote me.

Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by rumenase(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2017
thank yu sweetie

1 Like

Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by rumenase(m): 3:17am On Jul 27, 2017
Gabby91:

please do I just apply it on the hair or what should I do please quote me
Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
I used it to twist my hair. Please Google or check YouTube, you'd find better instructions.
rumenase:

please do I just apply it on the hair or what should I do please quote me
Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by rumenase(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gabby91:
I used it to twist my hair. Please Google or check YouTube, you'd find better instructions.

thanks a lot you are a darling cheesy
Gabby91:

thanks a lot you are a darling

1 Like

Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Anytime dear.
rumenase:

thanks a lot you are a darling cheesy

thanks a lot you are a darling
Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by DawnEden(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2017
I would like to see a picture of you with the locks but I am into short curly hair. Products I usually use are out conditioner, leave in conditioner, curl defining custard, coconut-water mixture and eco styling gel.
Waiting...
Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by Geoforever(f): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Do you want to turn your hair to permanent dreadlocks or what? Or you have the dreadlocks on and you want to maintain it?you can always give me a call on 08035151554 or what'sapp me on 08087306328 for more information.Am a locitian u.k licenced trained trust me you are in a safe hands.whatever you want as per dreadlocks isn't an issue for us both brother locks and sisters lock and their maintenances isn't our issue.Lets have a chat with you.check out some of our works

Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by Geoforever(f): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Still our work too

Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by Geoforever(f): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Call us for consultation too on what brand of products to use on your hair as we all know that we all have different hair textures and porosity.Trust me good maintenance under a certified locitian is the key.
Re: Help Recommend A Gel For Dreadlocks Please by Immaangel2: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2018
pls i bought kinky but it didnt give the result i was looking for when i used it. pls which dread can i buy to give me a perfect twist. thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Have Noticed Nigerians Abroad Look Fresher Than Nigerians In Naija / What Cream Do I Use To Get Rid Of Wrinkled And Dull Skin / Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.