Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) (79482 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by LEXYCOM: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2016
And my girlfriend bobby is already loyal

1 Like

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by ruggedboy01: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Sexy grandma kiss kiss kiss
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Really she is but her face is not . U can't cheat nature!!!
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by obumkeke(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2016
OP

1 Like

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Wishaky(f): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Gra ma indeed.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by frenzydaniel1(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2016
The person that came about BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL was not drunk we he/she sed so

1 Like

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by harrysjones(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2016
end time gradma... wink wink sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Sexy mama.
"Ko Si arugbo ni Ghana"! grin
I no mind Till Day Break with her if she is not married.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by hopyroll(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Some days ago, there was a thread like this of an old man with nice shaved Beard and plenty of abs looking handsome, and some gals were crushing on him smiley.....
Today, it is a woman of 65 looking sexy and romantic with a standind ovation boobs, even more than our young gals of today cheesy

Kontinu.....
God is watching u in 3D
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by eisenbruck: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2016
wow she is really sexy
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by antiboko(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Mama of life
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Sexy-mama my crush undecided

Her contact abeg
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2016
devilmaycry:
Lol...at 65 some nigerian women can't even walk...and their Boobs be flat like slippers
that's boobjob man!

3 Likes

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by nathz45: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2016
BEENUEL:
Grandma that ought be praying for how to make heaven embarassed.
LMAO..abi oooo

1 Like

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Cadamlk: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Saw the woman's pic with my mouth agape
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2016
warris this, I don't want my granny to look like this abeg. undecided
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Maxymilla(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmmmm...wahala deyyyyy!
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2016
NegeduGrace:
This is just the handiwork of surgery..working out can't remove the wrinkled part of the body but surgery can..keep it up granny
Take juice of Igbo Ugu leaves every month and you will look Bette than her.
Like me looking so radiant at 52 plus.

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Sunky4all(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2016
I wonder how her youth days was like
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by legendte(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2016
surprisingly the vaseline crew go still do the needful. cooperate grandma

1 Like

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Baroba(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2016
eisenbruck:
wow she is really sexy

She try, but Elen Ector of ectorcise fame is the real deal, she is a 63year old grand ma.. This woman will outrun most girls half her age..

1 Like

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by joey150(m): 9:05am On Jul 07, 2016
I clap for all the mods... I get 3 solid educational topics.. Una no reason am.. Na all this crap una dey put for front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by iykedare(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2016
NegeduGrace:
This is just the handiwork of surgery..working out can't remove the wrinkled part of the body but surgery can..keep it up granny

You better wake up. Go and workout. It's good for your body.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Wolex143: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2016
Yee mama una woo kill person?
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by iykedare(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2016
Baroba:

She try, but Elen Ector of ectorcise fame is the real deal, she is a 63year old grand ma.. This woman will outrun most girls half her age..

She is sexier than a typical 23 year old naija babe.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by iykedare(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2016
mhiz:
warris this, I don't want my granny to look like this abeg. undecided

Typical of naija babes- allergic to working out and having good body.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by onatisi(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Perfect example of someone doing the wrong thing at the wrong time

3 Likes

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by ojun50(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Nd d earth is full of.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by AxeurdaddyIX: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2016
BEENUEL:
Grandma that ought be praying for how to make heaven embarassed.

grin

1 Like

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2016
My granny is sexy too. Just that nothing on earth will make her wear not to wear her shimi under her wrapper. If only she could wear bikini, she for break the internet too. All the same, i don't wish to be fat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos / Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.