Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) (79484 Views)

Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by softwhispers: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
doll912:
I want to be that hot when I'm her age and yes,im working on it. Team stay fit and sexy, healthy and righteous.
Beht you look a tad cold already.
How do you plan on the transformation??
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by softwhispers: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
noo
Brain in head; make-up on fleek. You go, girl!
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by seunfape(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Don't get ,she wan fuk?
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by kolo647: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mama la Hot
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by doll912(f): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
softwhispers:

Beht you look a tad cold already.
How do you plan on the transformation??

I don't need to transform,just maintain what I got
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by doll912(f): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
davspog2:
Really? You call that looking good at that age! I hope your children gets to see you dressed like that at that age, And lest I forget, women of my clan at that age are respectably and responsibly dressed!

I didn't talk of dressing. I'm talking of physique...lest I also forget, as long as you didn't have carnal knowledge with that old lady, don't call her a slut. Keep your self righteous opinions of her to yourself. Stop being so judgemental... when u aren't sure of what those whom are closer to you, do.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by softwhispers: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
doll912:

I don't need to transform,just maintain what I got
Lol. Just kidding. You're amazing, just the way you are!
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Ladycloud(f): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
softwhispers:

Brain in head; make-up on fleek.
You go, girl!
thanks hunnie

1 Like

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jadonjack:

Working out can't remove body wrinkles! Really?!

Someone who fit lik this, Do you knw how many yrs she s bn working out?!

If truly, yu dey work out, I'd advice yu change yur gym cos yu av a very poor OT about fitness and wellness
ok sir,,can I join yours cos you seems to be a very good instructor..
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by dave2meek(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
noo
You're sexy
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by pamcode(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
She is very irritating and doesn't know her place in the society.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by mountainidea: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
She is a natural swagger!
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by darlenese(f): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
devilmaycry:
Lol...at 65 some nigerian women can't even walk...and their Boobs be flat like slippers

This is an insult to your mother
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by DipoDee: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
davspog2:
Grandma was formerly a hoe

...the good thing about your comment is that some uncouth man like you must have called your own mama a hoe too.
So, it's all good. The more Nigerian men don't respect women, the more they should realise their own mothers suffer the same abuse from other men.

cc Cococandy grin

3 Likes

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by DipoDee: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
darlenese:

cheesy devilmaycry must have forgotten that his own mother is a Nigerian too...pardon him.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by kenrish2(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
devilmaycry:
Lol...at 65 some nigerian women can't even walk...and their Boobs be flat like slippers
so u think DAT body is a natural body
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by softwhispers: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
thanks hunnie
You welcome, Sugar Come teash me make-up na
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Plastic surgery undecided.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by JuanJO(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
davspog2:
Grandma was formerly a hoe
person grandma was formerly a hoe
ur own nko
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by iykedare(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
NegeduGrace:
check my dp,,am doing that already

Wow wow. You look good. This is how a woman should look. Forget all these massive bum bum and boobs we see everywhere. A slim chick is sexier than a fat chick. We have no choice because most naija babes are fat.
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Dynamitehimself(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wtf. Lolz
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Ladycloud(f): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
softwhispers:

You welcome, Sugar
Come teash me make-up na
lol.. Come lemme teach u smiley
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
iykedare:

Wow wow. You look good. This is how a woman should look. Forget all these massive bum bum and boobs we see everywhere. A slim chick is sexier than a fat chick. We have no choice because most naija babes are fat.
tnx dear,I appreciate
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by softwhispers: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladycloud:
lol.. Come lemme teach u smiley
Beht, fyn geh like you, you wee sharge beeg money na
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by hahn(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
BEENUEL:
Grandma that ought be praying for how to make heaven embarassed.

She probably knows heaven is not real and has decided to live her life to the fullest here on earth. Ever thought about that? undecided
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by devilmaycry: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
darlenese:

Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by chiky101(f): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
sexy mama
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by 9inches(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Is this not Samuel L. Jackson?
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
NegeduGrace:
ok sir,,can I join yours cos you seems to be a very good instructor..

Why not?! Its a free world
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by davspog2(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
JuanJO:
person grandma was formerly a hoe
ur own nko
your grandma dresses like this?
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by davspog2(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=DipoDee post=47298820]

...the good thing about your comment is that some uncouth man like you must have called your own mama a hoe too.
So, it's all good. The more Nigerian men don't respect women, the more they should realise their own mothers suffer the same abuse from other men.

Mr Defender, E Pele respect is reciprocal, what you put into the society is what it throws back at you, if your grandma or my grandma dresses like this in this part of the world, you sure know what would happen. Datzall
Re: This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) by davspog2(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
doll912:

I didn't talk of dressing. I'm talking of physique...lest I also forget, as long as you didn't have carnal knowledge with that old lady, don't call her a slut. Keep your self righteous opinions of her to yourself. Stop being so judgemental... when u aren't sure of what those whom are closer to you, do.
what's my business with physique! If a lady in her 20s, 30s even 40s dresses like that it's nothing! But 65! You're telling me i'm being judgemental Abi wetin you call am sef,as if we don't have societal women in our midst!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos / Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.