Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria (35894 Views)

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by Klare(f): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
K9blunt:

When I thought I was the only one having this issue.

It is wel

Well nooni

1 Like

Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by jojosweet(f): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Sincere4u:

Wasn't trying to be offensive sweety. The girl is actually pretty if one looks well but she leaves herself looking so masculine. Attracting a soulmate with that look may not work in a society that is so anti-gay.
She just needs little touches to her looks to bring out the hidden feminine beauty she has.
may I remind u that COMMON the musician got his heart broken by Serena Williams who looks masculine for africa? Some men like stick skinny hard looking curvy so let's leave preference to the next man now,shall we? wink
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by sladimeji(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2016
jojosweet:
may I remind u that COMMON the musician got his heart broken by Serena Williams who looks masculine for africa? Some men like stick skinny hard looking curvy so let's leave preference to the next man now,shall we? wink
wait na your masculine... dis bae looks plum all over ooo..she's a wife material six yards gerege
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by jojosweet(f): 12:17am On Jul 08, 2016
sladimeji:
wait na your masculine... dis bae looks plum all over ooo..she's a wife material six yards gerege
which bae please?
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by sladimeji(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2016
jojosweet:
which bae please?
d one dah has two eyes n one nose
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by jojosweet(f): 12:27am On Jul 08, 2016
sladimeji:
d one dah has two eyes n one nose
hahahaha
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by sladimeji(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2016
jojosweet:
hahahaha
am talking about u sha...some girls will kill for shape like yours
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 08, 2016
jojosweet:
Never saw Serena with barbered hairs. The hair contributes much to the beauty of a lady and an instant means of gender differenciation. Her muscles look sexy.
A beautiful muscular lady may have greater energy for sex romp. grin
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by jojosweet(f): 12:47am On Jul 08, 2016
Sincere4u:

Never saw Serena with barbered hairs. The hair contributes much to the beauty of a lady and an instant means of gender differenciation. Her muscles look sexy.
A beautiful muscular lady may have greater energy for sex marathons. grin
o boi!God bless ur wild imagination.
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by jojosweet(f): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2016
sladimeji:

am talking about u sha...some girls will kill for shape like yours
aww thanx u are far too kind
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 08, 2016
jojosweet:
o boi!God bless ur wild imagination.
Hahahahaha had been waiting for that blessing. grin
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2016
me right now

Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by sweetilicious(f): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
15. When your parents ask what are your
marriage plans.

I don't understand the question.
Lol
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by Allina: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Lmao this is the funniest meme thread I've ever seen
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by bigiyaro(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2016
yomi007k:
Well all of ds dont bug me...

I dont see marriage as success . I see living a good life as success. .

I know alot of ppl who became miserable after marriage but wont accept it....

Im happy mehn, r u?
u never reach to marry, dats y u r feeling lyk dis.
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by yomi007k(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2016
bigiyaro:
u never reach to marry, dats y u r feeling lyk dis.
No....I never
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2016
I want to get married but every GOOD lady I meet is already hooked. Make I kill myself?
I believe God will answer my prayers in due time!
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by KINGinVAHALA: 1:28am On Jul 09, 2016

Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by KINGinVAHALA: 1:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Omolola1:

Lmao!!! This is so true
Lol, and it has turned Facebook to something else.
Please check my signature and banner, would appreciate your support and vote.

Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by KINGinVAHALA: 1:38am On Jul 09, 2016
K9blunt:

When I thought I was the only one having this issue.

It is wel
Lol, at least this has shown you aren't. I guess it means there is still hope? lwkmh

Please check my siggy and banner, I will appreciate your support and vote.

1 Like

Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by KINGinVAHALA: 1:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Amelian:

This one crack me up so bad... Lol

I have a married female friend, this lady can cry and complain about her husband and her financial status.. Mehn, i get sad anytime she pings me lol..
But when i seat down and think about her complains, all i see is selfishness from her part as a wife..
The last time she pinged me i just told her that look, yur husband is right , if he had married from his state which is delta state.. Women in delta knows how to handle such issues which is so trivial.. But u from another state, u see it as slavery.. My sister abeg manage the situation,its not that bad.. Yur husband is trying biko.
She then quiet and later said shes tired of this life sef...
I just ignored her... Listening to her everyday will make a novice dread marriage..

And u then shout at me ,go and marry! I will just laugh lol.

Hahahahaha, sometimes we as humans need to do more and appreciate less, if as a woman there is a husband whose salary was 40k before the woman agreed to marry him, such woman shouldn't go into his home as a wife with a mindset of eating chicken and salad everyday no matter the future prospect to becoming rich in future the man seem to have because prospect becoming reality isn't an assurance, mostly from this part of the world.

Please check my signature and banner, would appreciate you support and vote.

Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by KINGinVAHALA: 1:50am On Jul 09, 2016
maryhaam:
lol very true
Seem this cuts across everybody on Facebook, always complaining about same thing.

Hope you re cool? please check my signature, would appreciate your support and vote for my humble self.
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by maryhaam(f): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Seem this cuts across everybody on Facebook, always complaining about same thing.

Hope you re cool? please check my signature, would appreciate your support and vote for my humble self.
how do I vote.
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by KINGinVAHALA: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
maryhaam:
how do I vote.
Ohhhh, thanks sweet! Voting hasnt started, we are still in the period of campaigning, waiting for the organisers to announce schedule for voting but i am sure it would be done soon. Please dont forget this monicker, i will surely keep you updated as event unfolds.
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by maryhaam(f): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhhh, thanks sweet! Voting hasnt started, we are still in the period of campaigning, waiting for the organisers to announce schedule for voting but i am sure it would be done soon. Please dont forget this monicker, i will surely keep you updated as event unfolds.
no wahala sir, am at ur service.
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by KINGinVAHALA: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
maryhaam:
no wahala sir, am at ur service.
Thanks! Please I will appreciate if you follow back, wants to send you a pm.
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by KINGinVAHALA: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Good day my bosses and madams, thanks for all your supports so far, I must say I wouldn't have been here without your supports and encouragement. After weeks of vigorous campaigning, I happily inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland Contest 2016 has commenced. Please let's come together in making this dream a reality by voting for me, KINGinVAHALA as Mr Nairaland and with your votes victory would be ours at the end of the contest.

To vote kindly click on the link below and it would take you to the official voting thread then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

Please note that voting commences at 10am and it would end by 6pm.
THANKS!

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1#48080188
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by KINGinVAHALA: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hi raayah, can you do me and favour and reply my mail? I dropped you a mail. @raayah
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by KINGinVAHALA: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
jojosweet:
hahahaha
Hi, Josie!
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by theEYe21(f): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
yomi007k:
Well all of ds dont bug me...

I dont see marriage as success . I see living a good life as success. .

I know alot of ppl who became miserable after marriage but wont accept it....

Im happy mehn, r u?
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by jojosweet(f): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi, Josie!
hi
Re: 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria by KINGinVAHALA: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
jojosweet:
hi
How re you doing? saw your moniker and felt like saying HI to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Son Biography: Age, Family, Wife, State Of Origin. / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.