Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR (11139 Views)

Rivers State To Recruit 10,000 Teachers / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by gebest: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2016
emeijeh:
Haha...
See this cunning governor that didn't employ thruout his tenure in office.... You better GO with your anointed successor

Meanwhile......

how come he employ my younger sister if he did't employ throughout his tenor sir
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by emeijeh(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2016
gebest:
how come he employ my younger sister if he did't employ throughout his tenor sir

Backdoor things
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by gebest: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2016
bettercreature:
They will lay them off again after the election
that was wat u peopl said wen he increased minimum wage dat he cant pay but today he is paying, u guys are really crazing up there u kn.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by gebest: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2016
emeijeh:

Backdoor things
lies, pure front door.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Saint83(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Vendoor:
How do you intend to pay them sir.

The last time I checked you were owing Egor workers 17 months salaries and just when you're about to leave office you now want to employ 10,000 workers embarassed

Please don't say what you don't know, Edo State is not owning any salary oo,may be you are mistaken it to Delta state.....Yes ,I work in Edo state.....please what you know.No argument shall just clarifying fact.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by ebhohimimen(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2016
UAE123:
Point of correction pls. the governor is not owing Egor local government but the chairman or whoever is in charge is d person owing the local government workers. Saying the governor is owing workers of local government is like accusing or saying the president is owing state government workers if the states can not pay the salary.
u knw notin abt edo state go and sleep jor, he always like to deceive piple of edo state during election period dis wat the brainless gov did last 4 years wen he wanted to contest 4 2nd term more dan 100,000 applied 4 the job he turned dem down after he won the election edo shine ur eyes
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Saint83(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2016
gebest:

Please ,say what you know ,Edo state is not like your state,it amazes me when people comment in issues they know nothing about......no argument plz
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by UAE123(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2016
ebhohimimen:
u knw notin abt edo state go and sleep jor, he always like to deceive piple of edo state during election period dis wat the brainless gov did last 4 years wen he wanted to contest 4 2nd term more dan 100,000 applied 4 the job he turned dem down after he won the election edo shine ur eyes
u dat know a lot abt Edo state make sure u r awake & cast ur vote on whosoever u bliv but judge wisely without sentiment
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Vendoor:
How do you intend to pay them sir.

The last time I checked you were owing Egor workers 17 months salaries and just when you're about to leave office you now want to employ 10,000 workers embarassed

God bless you....Elections have come again..,

GDP.....Government Deceiving People
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Vendoor(f): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Saint83:

Please don't say what you don't know, Edo State is not owning any salary oo,may be you are mistaken it to Delta state.....Yes ,I work in Edo state.....please what you know.No argument shall just clarifying fact.

Are you sure you're really in Edo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2WU8SpwWek
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by gebest: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Saint83:

Please ,say what you know ,Edo state is not like your state,it amazes me when people comment in issues they know nothing about......no argument plz
pls o my father tell me the state i come from since i dont kn my state, i only kn dat i came from a state in d niger delta dat has 18 lga, 192 wards, wit 1 federal uni located at ugbowo which i attended, governed by 1 talk-na-do governor called COMRADE CHIEF ADAMS AKPOJIHOMI OSHIOMHOLE nd who say em water no go boil na thunder go fire dat pesi, OBASEKI we kn, Godforbid PASTOR WIVERS OSAIGIE IZE IGBINEDION IYAMU.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by theoagwas: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oshiomole's has come again with his tricks,,,,,I attended same teacher recruitment last year January... But till today nothing has been said about the recruitment. Now again,,,another teachers recruitment...
In terms of infrastructural development,, he scored 80% but employment is 20%......
What happened in Delta state last year will not happen in Benin IJN
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Young93(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
theoagwas:
Oshiomole's has come again with his tricks,,,,,I attended same teacher recruitment last year January... But till today nothing has been said about the recruitment. Now again,,,another teachers recruitment...
In terms of infrastructural development,, he scored 80% but employment is 20%......
What happened in Delta state last year will not happen in Benin IJN
please how do I get in touch with you..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? / NYSC Recruitment 2013, Gist Extra / Drury Industries Latest Job Recruitment (23 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.