Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,179 members, 7,953,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR (11348 Views)

Rivers State To Recruit 10,000 Teachers / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by lagosrd: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2016
Election scam. Dont be deceived.you can't pay salaries and yet you want to employ 10,000? Na lie ooooooo.#EDOfraud2016
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by stefanweeks: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2016
I hope they won't be owed salaries o
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by koxi: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Abeg which of the Edo states is he talking about? Cos the wan i stay and reside is a far cry from the picture the SUBEB chairman is painting ooo!
Schools in all 192 wards of this state?
Heaven far!!!!!!! shocked
Shameless politicians. Bloody liars.
A state where parents have completely abandoned public schools and taken their children and wards to private schools because of the total neglect by the state govt...
SUBEB chairman keep deceiving ursef by saying u wanna employ 10,000 teachers, I'm sure ur family members will make up that figure. Hediot!!! Oloshi! !
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by UAE123(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Pavarottii:

Wat makes dem diff, is it nt d governor that disburses d money?
Allocation come from d federal government & local government also generate their own funds
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by omogin(f): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2016
UAE123:
Point of correction pls. the governor is not owing Egor local government but the chairman or whoever is in charge is d person owing the local government workers. Saying the governor is owing workers of local government is like accusing or saying the president is owing state government workers if the states can not pay the salary.

See your mouth. LGAs have joint accounts with states. Oshiomole has pounced on those accounts and LGAs are suddenly unable to pay salaries. If the states govs don't steal LGA monies they would have long given them financial autonomy. Edo state owes its pensioners for a year now.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by PETERENI1(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2016
OShiomOle and Hypocrisy are like Bread and Coconut!
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by lagosrd: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2016
UAE123:
Point of correction pls. the governor is not owing Egor local government but the chairman or whoever is in charge is d person owing the local government workers. Saying the governor is owing workers of local government is like accusing or saying the president is owing state government workers if the states can not pay the salary.

Stop this your propaganda. Posterity will ambush you one day. Its a known fact that governors corner this people's salary and use another formula to share it. If not why is nulge always looking for in state government houses. Moresi oshiomole is not free from debts wrt salaries.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by UAE123(m): 7:18am On Jul 07, 2016
lagosrd:

Stop this your propaganda. Posterity will ambush you one day. Its a known fact that governors corner this people's salary and use another formula to share it. If not why is nulge always looking for in state government houses. Moresi oshiomole is not free from debts wrt salaries.
Get ur facts b4 saying or accusing. Nulge u said Is an association of local government workers & it is their duty to fight for the welfare of their workers.It is a fact dat Whoring is owing but dont shift d blame to d state. governor
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by UAE123(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2016
omogin:

See your mouth. LGAs have joint accounts with states. Oshiomole has pounced on those accounts and LGAs are suddenly unable to pay salaries. If the states govs don't steal LGA monies they would have long given them financial autonomy. Edo state owes its pensioners for a year now.
Financial autonomy for local government is good but a local government chairman dat has d welfare of its workers cannot b owing up to 15-18 months backlog of salaries.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by StepTwo: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2016
UAE123:

so if the local govt staff are paid, we praise the governors, if they are not, we blame the chairmen.

this new strategy will be the sweetest of all.

i see an all inclusive blame game coming.....councilors next.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by KingRex1(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2016
This is just another way to loot money thru ghost workers.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Ojayk(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
At least it would take six months to construct the contracts currently being awarded, another six months to equip them , ten months to clear backlogs of debts and three months to employ new teachers. Abeg, let's give him third term to do all these.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by UAE123(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2016
StepTwo:

so if the local govt staff are paid, we praise the governors, if they are not, we blame the chairmen.

praising or blamiing goes directly to d local government chairman
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2016
UAE123:
do you reside in Edo?
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by UAE123(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2016
omokay80:
do you reside in Edo?
Yes i do
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by anethcharly(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2016
UAE123:

Who b dis pezon

1 Share

Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2016
UAE123:
Yes i do
who controls local govt funds?how much does the council get after the money has CME from the fed allocation?if really you live in Edo ,you will know what plays except you are being sentimental.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by UAE123(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2016
anethcharly:

Who b dis pezon
state your point
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2016
SmellingAnus:
This was exactly what happened in Bayelsa State before the last Gubernatorial Election , some applicants were screened and till today even after the Governor has been re-elected, none of those screened has been employed... Edo people should shine their eyes and Vote who they thtink is best for them... This looks like a political movement but I just hope the Bayelsa Scenario doesn't repeat itself here...
don't worry, we already know their tactics, oshiomole is a crook, people are being owed salaries for months, he wants to employ more.His boyboy should keep dreaming, I will collect their money an still vote my choice, it's all about the individual as far as this election is concerned,only a gullible person will believe this stunt
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by UAE123(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2016
omokay80:
who controls local govt funds?how much does the council get after the money has CME from the fed allocation?if really you live in Edo ,you will know what plays except you are being sentimental.
nothing sentimental & i wil b very happy if u tel me wat each local government tak home wen d money has bn shared since u know. 4 ur in4mation i stay in Oko ADP if u must know
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Walelavender(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2016
This is arrant nosense. Wickedness of the highest order to the incoming regime. This should be resisted vehemently.
Osho Baba should retrace his step and stop this irrational decision. APC digging their own grave. The opposition in the state should key into this.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Onezie(f): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2016
Vendoor:
How do you intend to pay them sir.

The last time I checked you were owing Egor workers 17 months salaries and just when you're about to leave office you now want to employ 10,000 workers embarassed

Beware the Greek and his Gift grin
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by MidasTouche01(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2016
bettercreature:
They will lay them off again after the election

Wicked
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Jesusloveyou: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2016
see painment, becos na u wan vote d fake pastor, clap for urself[quote author=Pavarottii post=47284060]
Oga state is owing shikena, whether state, LG. Even in Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa. The LG are owing. But we never shifted the goal post to the LG chairmen. So don't shift any rubbish post for OSHOM"OLE". As long as we know, his state is owing, therefore he is owing.
So why employ more, if u r owing?
Only to curse problem for his predecessors. So u will use 2months for the process, pay 1 month salary a
http://www.nairaland.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by OTOBLUZY: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Why are this leader so self-centered...they only care about their interest he choose to satisfy his interest even when he is not in office to cause problem to the iyamu led administration...this is the height of selfishness on the path of oshomole you will only be remembered as "cause trouble governor"
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by lagosrd: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2016
UAE123:
Get ur facts b4 saying or accusing. Nulge u said Is an association of local government workers & it is their duty to fight for the welfare of their workers.It is a fact dat Whoring is owing but dont shift d blame to d state. governor

I still don't buy your sentiment. Governors overbearing influence and power is too much. You talk as if everybody doesn't read. Why did state governors rejected direct payments of local government allocations to their various purses. Why ? You can tell those that are not informed not me.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by ritababe(f): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2016
UAE123:
Yes I agree with you on the sacking of the chairman then, but d same council that cannot pay salary is busy building a multi million naira new Uselu market after totally destroying the old market

yes he did sack the local government chairman and put his own man there which he can control anyhow.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Jesusloveyou: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2016
StepTwo:

see enough sense from ur end, so one man sin that fail to pay workers in his LGA, should be blame on d remaining 17 LGA. is that not d reason d same chairman was remove, u can shift ur blame elsewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by Tobium1(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2016
De incoming governor will sack dem all, same way okowa sacked all uduaghan's recruits. Dis southern governors sha
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by lollmaolol(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2016
I hope they ll be able to pay salary and other benefits. Too many failed promises & propaganda.
Re: Edo To Recruit 10,000 Teachers Into Civil Service —SUBEB CHAIR by gebest: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2016
UAE123:
I seriously pity d workers of Whoring local government & I appeal to d state government to come to their aid by helping the council to pay some backlog of salaries or if possible grant the local government a soft loan that will b use to offset the salary issues the same way the federal government is helping the state
they are already on loans that was y d councils could't pay salaries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got A Better Job Through Nairaland. / Job Vacancies For You At Mtn Now Just Apply Shap Shap Or Else ! / Gtbank Interview Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.