Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,860 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC (23759 Views)

Fayose Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State Finances / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by kingthreat(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2016
This tout used stomach infrastructure to wash Ekiti people head ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by AntiWailer: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2016
JayJohnson:

We don't speak Arabic on this forum, please write only in English language

Typical of empty heads who have nothing to contribute.

Instead of admitting, u distract.

That was a typo and u shld be intelligent to know that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by AntiWailer: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Goddaughter:
EFCC pls should i ask you people a question,? Where is the case between Aisha Buyaria and USA? has she gone to USA prove herself innocent? You people are afraid of buyaria that has turned Nigerians upside down and are biz looking for buhari enemies right? May devil destroyed all of you there. Idiots

EFCC and every agency have told u she is not the one. Even RIBADU in PDP said she is not the one.

So let us assume she is the one,

Was Aisha with immunity since 2007 that the scandal happened ?

So why didn't they arrest her or send her to US to answer her case ?

If Aisha was said to bribe, which money did she use to bribe, the money 'stolen' by her husband as the President ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by Mboi2: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2016
This govt of Buhari and APC is the worst and most corrupt govt ever in the history of Nigerian Democracy. A govt that cannot stand opposition is an Autocratic and corrupt govt.
Buratai bought a house in Dubai, it was justified and Zombies was ok with it.
Dizieani bought a house in Abuja, it was corruption.
Fayemi donated N1.5b for campaign to Buhari, to Zombies it was a lie. Even if it's true, Fayemi can afford it. N400m was given to Metuh for PDP campaign, it was corruption. To them the money was from fund meant for arms deal.
They say all these because they know their Zombies followers will always foolishly agree.
Fayose disclosed how Aisha Buhari got involved in Halliburton scandal, EFCC turned theirs eyes off it and Zombies believe it's a lie.
They said Aisha will visit US to prove Fayose wrong, June 30th has come and gone.
To those Zombies above me, the presence of an opposition in every govt especially in Nigeria is for our own good so that the present govt will do things right, but here the govt fights the opposition with all powers they have just to shut them up at the detriment of you and I and you are celebrating ignorantly. A child who laughs at the rotten yams in his father's barn is laughing at the hunger that will consume hime in the nearest future.
Just watch as Zombies will quote me, insult me and keep defending this govt blindly. I don't weep for Nigeria instead I weep for Nigerians who do not know their right from their left.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by mastengsynergy: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2016
This fight against corruption is really fighting opposition to a stand still. EFCC as not investigated Aisha buhari's case, Amechii's 8b rivers state fraud, Fayemi's 1.5b donation to Buhari's Campaign, Aregbesoa's case, fashola's case, Buratai's Dubai mansions, Atiku and Obasanjo's Halliburton case, Tinubu's multi-bilion fraud etc.
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2016
DWJOBScom:
LOL.................

EFCC spooling stories since time memorial
The same way Diezani alison-madueke was the leading headline on all newspapers as pioneer for corruption and later charges dropped for no reason( I guess the judge got bored and wanted another form of entertainment ) so is the new one from EFCC.

I pity the gullible

The EFCC dropped Diezani's charges because she is facing trial in England and she would not be available for trial here. It has nothing to do with the charges. Diezani's allies are standing trial.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by Omeokachie: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2016
People with immunity from EFCC investigation; Fashola, Amaechi, Burutai, Aisha, Atiku, Tinubu, Akala...if I see the broom I'll pass over you.
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by AntiWailer: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Omeokachie:
People with immunity from EFCC investigation; Fashola, Amaechi, Burutai, Aisha, Atiku, Tinubu, Akala...if I see the broom I'll pass over you.

So Jonathan saw the umbrella and pass Buratai, Aisha, Atiku's, Tinubu and Akala

Cos the last time I checked, they dont have immunity during GEJ's reign.
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by agbangam: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2016
400M from Mettuh can drill 2000 boreholes and dat cud solve d water needs of close to 2Milion Nigerians but ate by One man

800M from FFK wud have solved so many problems for more than 5Million Nigerians

9OOM shared in Shekarau's house wud have helped to build gud hostels in some Universities thereby solving accommodation issues

22Bilion from AVM Amosu can fix badagry Xpress way used by over 5Million commuters ate by one man

115Billion from Deziani wud fixed most of SE n SS roads but it ended up in Inec staffs pocked

41Bilion from Dikko former customs boss wud have done so many gud to dis nation

4.1Billion from Obanikoro, Fayose n Omisore wud have solved so many issues up North

12Bilion from Tompolo n Akpobolomie wud have helped creat important Factories in ND for employment sake

40M dollars from GEJ cousin wud fixed a lot of roads in ND

3Billion for AVM Badeh wud have don a lot of gud

2.1B dollars from Dansuki wud have given us a gud refinery to solve fuel crisis.

The Egyptians were lucky to have been blessed wit Joseph in d time of plenty but

Nigerians were so unlucky cos GEJ was a curse to us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2016
mastengsynergy:
This fight against corruption is really fighting opposition to a stand still. EFCC as not investigated Aisha buhari's case, Amechii's 8b rivers state fraud, Fayemi's 1.5b donation to Buhari's Campaign, Aregbesoa's case, fashola's case, Buratai's Dubai mansions, Atiku and Obasanjo's Halliburton case, Tinubu's multi-bilion fraud etc.

Mboi2:
This govt of Buhari and APC is the worst and most corrupt govt ever in the history of Nigerian Democracy. A govt that cannot stand opposition is an Autocratic and corrupt govt.
Fayemi donated N1.5b for campaign to Buhari, to Zombies it was a lie. Even if it's true, Fayemi can afford it. N400m was given to Metuh for PDP campaign, it was corruption. To them the money was from fund meant for arms deal.
They say all these because they know their Zombies followers will always foolishly agree.
Fayose disclosed how Aisha Buhari got involved in Halliburton scandal, EFCC turned theirs eyes off it and Zombies believe it's a lie.
They said Aisha will visit US to prove Fayose wrong, June 30th has come and gone.
To those Zombies above me, the presence of an opposition in every govt especially in Nigeria is for our own good so that the present govt will do things right, but here the govt fights the opposition with all powers they have just to shut them up at the detriment of you and I and you are celebrating ignorantly. A child who laughs at the rotten yams in his father's barn is laughing at the hunger that will consume hime in the nearest future.
Just watch as Zombies will quote me, insult me and keep defending this govt blindly. I don't weep for Nigeria instead I weep for Nigerians who do not know their right from their left.

A story by New York Times in 2007, detailing the track of this Aisha Buhari, did not say she was the president’s wife, but that shed claimed to be his daughter.

Assiba, who was a security guard at the time, said he struck up a conversation with Aisha and subsequently became friends, adding that “she told him that her father was the former military ruler of Nigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, and that her American friends included politicians like Mr. Jefferson of Louisiana”.
-:-:-:-
However, Nuhu Ribadu, pioneer chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), had said in 2007 that the Aisha Buhari involved in the scam was in no way related to the retired general as she claimed.

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-aisha-buhari-unveiled-but-is-she-the-presidents-wife-daughter-or-an-impostor
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by AntiWailer: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

A story by New York Times in 2007, detailing the track of this Aisha Buhari, did not say she was the president’s wife, but that shed claimed to be his daughter.

Assiba, who was a security guard at the time, said he struck up a conversation with Aisha and subsequently became friends, adding that “she told him that her father was the former military ruler of Nigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, and that her American friends included politicians like Mr. Jefferson of Louisiana”.
-:-:-:-
However, Nuhu Ribadu, pioneer chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), had said in 2007 that the Aisha Buhari involved in the scam was in no way related to the retired general as she claimed.

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-aisha-buhari-unveiled-but-is-she-the-presidents-wife-daughter-or-an-impostor

Bros dnt waste ur time on them.

Most of them dnt even know anytin about the case.

They are repeating the last defence they hear frm Fayose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by teebell999(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=dechriscool post=47284193]EFCC and penchant for media trial.The frozen of Fayose's zenith account did not bring the desire attention from the media.This is another stunt hoping it will meet their desire target.
Meanwhile EFCC should help and recover the #1.5billion Fayemi donated to Buhari for his campaign to Ekiti .[/quote

Absolute Bullshit!!! was the money deposited to PMB's account or APC's account? That's if at all your allegation is valid. #HATER/ WAILER## spotted.
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by DWJOBScom(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The EFCC dropped Diezani's charges because she is facing trial in England and she would not be available for trial here. It has nothing to do with the charges. Diezani's allies are standing trial.

are you truly saying this because you support the present government? couldn't they have said it while dropping it? what did the trial judge say my friend? come off it - you are better off to these clowns
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by AntiWailer: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Mboi2:

And Jesus answered them "Weep for yourselves"

If standing opposition is over looking crimes like ur Hero did.

I am sorry I am not a party to that.

How u people say non intelligent things and u are still comfortable beats my imagination.
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Do anyone even know how much governors get as salary? Has anyone heard of security vote before? Did you know governors also engage in businesses? Do you think it's only Fayose that can afford a house in lagos and abuja? EFCC and online prosecution sha! We make our political seats so juicy ourselves! Buhari earn more than #4m+ as a president in a month all because he sits in his office and speak!
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by Lush100(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Vendoor:

My love... do I really deserve this kind of insult from you this early morning... embarassed

You are a wise woman.

what a way to dissolve dissent!!!

I doff my hat for u.

You are matured
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by uyplus(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Both you and falana are severely daft!

You are abusing him because he is embittered about the way our commonwealth was looted for selfish gains? The man in question stole for himself and his family and you dont even belong to his family, so i wonder what and how you are gonna get rewarded for taking sides with a criminal. Some deluded proponents argue that the fight against corruption is one-sided, ok lets even accept that it is going just after the PDP faithful, were you expecting otherwise? OR were you expecting the fight to go after APC faithfuls? Did the APC have full access to government funds when they were in the opposition? When a common thief is caught in an area some of those who take sides with these government thieves will be the first to plank the common thief and even lynch him to death. But the government thieves we have here are even worst because they do nore damage to us more than the common thief. Imagine stealing monies meant to pay salaries? Or imagine someone who stole monies from pensioners who as geriatrics need more attention to their health and lives. Fayose has been yelling that Fayemi stole money, with his garrulous style of talking and politicking, he would have furnished us with evidence on the internet to prove the viability of his claim against his predecessor. Now if you have 10 armed robbers disturbing an area and then residents of that area got upset and paid monies to a local vigilante to help them improve the security condition, if those vigilantes sucessfully go after 4 out of 10 robbers, the security situation will improve. If GEJ went after criminals from past administration and fought corruption to a stand still we may never even be talking about having PMB as a president. So i blame him in totality because he goofed!! They say north rejected him because they are power drunken, so why did the southwest also reject him at the polls? Southwesterners are highly educated and they told themselves the bitter truth that the economy was crumbling under his watch. The revelations about monies stolen from the past administration is startling. How can someone in his right senses take sides with the likes of Dasuki, Metuh, Fani Kayode, Diezianni, Fayose, Obanikoro, Bafarawa, Dokpesi etc on Dasukigate. These guys were active government players. Do you know how many lives got lost because of their selfish acts? I mean both civilians and non-civilians populations. Imagine sending hungry soldiers to a battle field with no bulllet proof vest, no helmets, no joint protector, no night vision google and with 800m shooting range AK 47 guns to fight insurgents with 1200m shooting range guns? Some of the monies PMB has so far recovered from these kleptomaniacs can't even be ploughed back into the economy readily because the government has huge debts to settle incurred by the previous administration. Even the railway that is being celebrated, this present administration had to service their own end of the debts based on the formular in the MOU. How would the previous government justify the fact that they had oil selling above $100pb for 41 consecutive months but still borrowed funds and incurr more debts that we had earlier sucessfully gotten rid of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by mikki123(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2016
If Fayose is corrupt is Aisha Buhari a saint too.. APC Association of Past Criminals
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by olawandey007(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2016
just passing by
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by Phi001(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
Do anyone even know how much governors get as salary? Has anyone heard of security vote before? Did you know governors also engage in businesses? Do you think it's only Fayose that can afford a house in lagos and abuja? EFCC and online prosecution sha! We make our political seats so juicy ourselves! Buhari earn more than #4m+ as a president in a month all because he sits in his office and speak!
Assuming Buhari earns the most, 4m*13=52m.....very far away from 1.5b
Fayose was impeached because of fraud in his previous tenure as government.....if Buhari was the person that this allegation was against, you'd be convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that he was guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Both you and falana are severely daft!
typical of ipods. When they re presented with indisputable superior argument they resort to undue emotional outburst rAining insults and abuses.
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by olajizz01(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Some daft and useless people have started defending this corrupt personified being.
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by tundexijim(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2016
President of biafra republic u have done well.. Biafrans are solidly behind u.. U can as well come to our land and milk us dry nothing do u.. U are greater than ojukwu + azikwe join..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by Roadmike(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2016
[size=20pt]bet you this EFCC has lost focus, they are no better than most bloggers that are involved in media crucifixion and prosecution.
Yes you are investigating a seating Governor so why splash same on the social and news media. To tell who that you are working ?

And which work please, doing somebody's bid a trust. Please work and act in the interest of the Country and enough of MEDIA War.

Rather what do i expect of somebody in the mould of MAGUN ?

[/size]

Osyabj:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fayose-bought-n1-35b-properties-six-months-office-says-efcc/
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by lollmaolol(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Why should I believe you when EFcc cannot prosecute Saraki with lots of Ill acquired properties. Now they want us to believe this trash as well.

Fwoolish people.
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by Vendoor(f): 9:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Lush100:

You are a wise woman.
what a way to dissolve dissent!!!
I doff my hat for u.
You are matured
cheesy
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by azimibraun: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2016
Fayose's biggest enemies are those praising him over his reckless self destructive words and actions. I expect him to be civil about his war with the establishment instead of being rascally. Rascality is not fashionable and attracts little or no intellectual interest and support.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by AbuTwins: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2016
sad if na poor man steal for Delta, even b4 any confirmation they would av burnt him. who go burn this one now? cry See as them they call million And foreign currencies as if they are calling water and sand.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by defash8: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2016
I cannot vouch for any politicians regarding corruption but we love Fayose & will continue to.

When EFCC leak information to media I wonder the kind of leadership that exist in a place where official information get to press at will. This is not only damaging but inexcusable as we kept hearing reliable sources, Magu is doing poorly regarding sensitivity of information. The same people giving information to the press can as well sell these information to the politicians.
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by JossyOloye(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2016
fayose my man, u don cast
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by bakila: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

How much is Ekiti state budget that Fayose will spend 1billion on a house? Please think with your brain not from your anus
Multiply it by six months, it will make you smarter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chijioke Nwakodo Is Dead (Abia Chief Of Staff) / Reno Omokri And His Twin Sons At The Caribbean Paradise Of St. John / $350,000 Fraud: US Court Orders Indefinite Detention Of Bidemi Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.