Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC (23773 Views)

Fayose Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State Finances / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by Opeyemi4real(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Phi001:

Assuming Buhari earns the most, 4m*13=52m.....very far away from 1.5b
Fayose was impeached because of fraud in his previous tenure as government.....if Buhari was the person that this allegation was against, you'd be convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that he was guilty.
So all he gets in 13mnths is 52m? Lol! Don't forget I added + to it. The lowest senator earns up to 100m in a year let alone of the president. When you're into politics in nigeria, you've just gotten yourself into money ritual!
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by Phi001(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
So all he gets in 13mnths is 52m? Lol! Don't forget I added + to it. The lowest senator earns up to 100m in a year let alone of the president. When you're into politics in nigeria, you've just gotten yourself into money ritual!
That begs the question, "where do they get the extra money from?"
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by Phobia1: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
DWJOBScom:
LOL.................

EFCC spooling stories since time memorial
The same way Diezani alison-madueke was the leading headline on all newspapers as pioneer for corruption and later charges dropped for no reason( I guess the judge got bored and wanted another form of entertainment ) so is the new one from EFCC.

I pity the gullible
i'll remind u of dis post of urs wen eva Dieziani visits naija. jst watchout. if shes dat innocent, let her come down here... afteral ffk was charged nd he got bail later. like i said, "i'll remind u".
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by DWJOBScom(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Phobia1:

i'll remind u of dis post of urs wen eva Dieziani visits naija. jst watchout. if shes dat innocent, let her come down here... afteral ffk was charged nd he got bail later. like i said, "i'll remind u".

When you have no evidence against a lady or accused why continue in the case?

it was heading nowhere and the propaganda will suffer if it continues these way

Well let's hold on and see
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by DWJOBScom(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

While Madueke is in the United Kingdom, Akanni -Aluko is said to be at large.

Justice Nyako struck out their names after the prosecution counsel, Mr. Rotimi Jacobs, SAN, made an application to that effect‎.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/04/efcc-withdraws-charges-against-dieziani-akkani-aluko/?

It is typed in Black. I do not support this government but Nigeria. I support any step to make it better.

As you can see, it is the truth. Diezani's name was struck off because she is facing trial in England.

Well stated

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Naturallyme:
I gave an award yesterday. Receive yours " The greatest Idiot" Congratulations . Was there anytime funds allocated to states meant / assigned for a particular project?.. no wonder you fail aptitude tests

It is so funny how you would just cast abuses/insult on someone you knw nothing about. Certainly, you do not agree or make any sense from what i posted, your stated position without insult would really have been better. Anyways, am happy its me you did dat to, please desist from such habit dat may hurt others, pls.
Re: Fayose Bought N1.35B Properties Under Six Months In Office, Says EFCC by jsb(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why not wait for his tenure to elapse then charge him to court...than all this media trials you guys are putting up here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum / Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) / APC To Matawalle: Well Done For Stopping The Bogus Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.