Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE (1139 Views)

How Long Did You Last With Your First Love / Why First Love Is Always Special / Do You Still Remember Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2016
#1 - First Love are usually had at a very early/novice age - First Love usually comes from childhood friends. I guess its uncommon to see someone above early 20s claiming the person whom he's just with, is his/her First Love

Updating..

#2 - A woman would never FORGET her FIRST LOVE - Are you familiar with this quote? The complete version is "a woman would never forget her first love and the man who made her a woman" | This quote doesn't seems to apply to the female gender only as recent unconfirmed research also stated it also applies to male.
It might takes longer or sooner to get a FIRST LOVE out of your mind but it is almost impossible to FORGET him/her!
To be continued..

(I once have all the facts at-ready but seems they don fly away. So am currently trying to gather them back from the air, thats why ayam making it a continuation)

more posts about love-life at http://www.tuhamworld.com/search/label/Love-Life
Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by bellenornor(f): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2016
I say NO to wasting my mb

1 Like

Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by furthest(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2016
la click la CUm
Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by Ifakiland(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2016
la click la bomb
Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by Kollyk11(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2016
no need reading.we all went tru that stage together so we all know what is der to know.scam alert!!!!!
Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by Kenistry(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2016
La click la bend
Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by cindybaby22(f): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2016
bellenornor:
lol
Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2016
bellenornor:
and I say YES to investing your mb (by discovering the remainning amazing facts)
Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2016
cindybaby22:

lol
do you agree with her?
Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Kollyk11:
no need reading.we all went tru that stage together so we all know what is der to know.scam alert!!!!!
you never know all bro | you dey watch the beginning of a movie and you don conclude say you already know wetin go happen for the movie at the end
Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by Starlet50(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Tuham:

you never know all bro | you dey watch the beginning of a movie and you don conclude say you already know wetin go happen for the movie at the end

Of course,is it not Nollywood
Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by Nasri100(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2016
I took a pill in ibiza. Too numb to click.
Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Starlet50:

Of course,is it not Nollywood
...but its either more or less of it
Re: 3 Interesting Facts About FIRST LOVE by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tuham:
#1 - First Love are usually had at a very early/novice age - First Love usually comes from childhood friends. I guess its uncommon to see someone above early 20s claiming the person whom he's just with, is his/her First Love

Updating..

#2 - A woman would never FORGET her FIRST LOVE - Are you familiar with this quote? The complete version is "a woman would never forget her first love and the man who made her a woman" | This quote doesn't seems to apply to the female gender only as recent unconfirmed research also stated it also applies to male.
It might takes longer or sooner to get a FIRST LOVE out of your mind but it is almost impossible to FORGET him/her!
To be continued..

(I once have all the facts at-ready but seems they don fly away. So am currently trying to gather them back from the air, thats why ayam making it a continuation)

#3 - FIRST LOVE Are Usually Not The LAST LOVE - Because of the No #1 Reason, First Love are quite often not the last love. As time goes on, both party (if later departs and grew up from different environments) have different views and perspection of things.
Furthemore, either of the party might meet someone with dear personality in the future

(1) (Reply)

Wife Cheats On £16,000-a-week Hubby With £200-a-month Forestry Worker. / Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! / A Friend Portrait... Take a look it free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.