Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, (737 Views)

7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) / A Broken Relationship...someone Please Advice This People / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, by adamsayannaesq(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2016
I am here to find a good looking lady for serious relationship that can lead to marriage. I am a lawyer 32 years old. Only a God fearing and good character. woman. Pleaseget back to me via my bbm 5eed4cf9 . Thanks
Re: I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, by unapapadeycraze: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2016
tohpahz twaci lanicky

mk una come here.

laveda the faker, are you are single? If yes, here is an opportunity.
Re: I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, by Dotwillis1(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2016
do you live in a dessert land

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, by Houseofglam7(f): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2016
You just registered on Nairaland for this purpose
Re: I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, by Twaci(f): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
tohpahz
twaci
lanicky

mk una come here.

laveda the faker, are you are single? If yes, here is an opportunity.
sad
Re: I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, by unapapadeycraze: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Twaci:
sad

miss nairaland 2015, how are you?
Re: I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, by Twaci(f): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

miss nairaland 2015, how are you?
Lol. Wrong person. Its Tohphaz you are looking for.
Re: I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2016
I have someone i can give you.. smiley... Only that... lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, by unapapadeycraze: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Twaci:
Lol. Wrong person. Its Tohphaz you are looking for.

you are miss nairaland na. You were the 1st runner up. So can still be called "miss nairaland".

I don't give a fvck about her joorh. Na you i dey gbadun.

Mk we dey run tinz na. This is not my 1st time of telling you, right?cheesy.
Re: I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, by AfroKnight: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Houseofglam7:
You just registered on Nairaland for this purpose

cheesy you checked his profile? OP, your gamble just might pay off. grin
Re: I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, by Twaci(f): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you are miss nairaland na. You were the 1st runner up. So can still be called "miss nairaland".

I don't give a fvck about her joorh. Na you i dey gbadun.

Mk we dey run tinz na. This is not my 1st time of telling you, right?cheesy.
Hmmm. Oya warris it? cheesy
Re: I Am Willing To Meet A Girl For Serious Relationship. Someone Of Good Character, by unapapadeycraze: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Twaci:
Hmmm. Oya warris it? cheesy

reply my pm. Make we talk for private na. I don send pm tire. All these ladies with their shakara, na wa ohcheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Slimthug Finally Shares His Nude Pictures / My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me / I Am Tired Of Aborting And Being His Love Making Machine (please Advise Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.