Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,894 members, 7,852,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” (548 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” by Naijatalktalk(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2016
Man revealed reasons for her action say: “I have been dating ‘HER’ for over 3months now and everything is going fine. So last week I decided to invite her to my place, and she came. When we were together, her phone rang but she refused to pick her call, and I asked her why she didn’t pick. She said nothing, and for me to check who had called her. I saw ‘SterlingBank calling’; and I begged her to pick, may be the Bank wants to give US money. After that, another call was coming in, ‘GTB calling’, she ignored it. UBA followed and I picked it but the caller didn’t talk and I cut the call.

A minute later, FirstBank calling, she put it on hold; when ZenithBank called, she shouted at ZenithBank. When FidelityBank was calling, she rejected the call. Later after an hour, one call entered her phone singing John Legend’s song; just to check who called her, I saw ‘CBN’, and she picked it and answered the call well. Later when I asked her, she said that one of her Uncle working there used the office landline to call her. I said Ok. Few minutes later, WorldBank

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/uncategorized/lolz-man-beats-girlfriend-saving-contact-microfinance-bank/
Re: LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” by damseyl(f): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2016
U thief person thread
Re: LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2016
damseyl:
U thief person thread
How else can I reach you??
Can you belong to us??
Please dear..
Re: LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” by damseyl(f): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How else can I reach you??

Can you belong to us??

Please dear..
eyin wo ?
Re: LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2016
damseyl:
eyin wo ?

Would need your support for the contest.... smiley

Leave yoruba and my former bashing cheesy

How you doing? cool
Re: LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
What's funny about domestic violence fvck this thread and OP,
Re: LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” by damseyl(f): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Would need your support for the contest.... smiley

Leave yoruba and my former bashing cheesy

How you doing? cool
oh.... Will think about that
Re: LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thats why guys should stop dating runz girls.Runz girls be like public dustbin and na only mumu men dey appreciate them with love.
Re: LOLZ!!! Man Beats Girlfriend For Saving His Contact With “microfinance Bank” by superfelix: 12:26am On Jul 08, 2016
?

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Feeling.. / Relationship Dating Techniques / Pastor Adeboye – Young Ladies, If A Man Doesn’t Have These 5 Qualities Don’t Mar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.