Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

He Beats Her Silly :what Can I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Beats Her Silly :what Can I Do (602 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Beats Her Silly :what Can I Do by qleap2all(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2016
I have this couple that recently moved into my house, they are both young in their 30s but the wife can't be more than 25 years.
No sooner than packing in, that they started quarrels that often leads to serious beating by the guy. They always fights on :food, money, cleanliness and maybe sex, i am tired of settling fights, throughout the month of Ramadan at least I settled quarrels more than 5times.
Just this morning, the girl is being beaten and i refused to attend to them. Please what can I do, they have just a kid and stays in a room s/contain
Re: He Beats Her Silly :what Can I Do by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2016
#Pray for dem#.......undecided

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Silly :what Can I Do by femimike1(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2016
This is serious, you can report to their parents

https://www.nairaland.com/2954799/biggest-price-slash-ever-quality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Beats Her Silly :what Can I Do by KnightRod(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2016
Tell her to report the husband to the federation of women lawyers.
Re: He Beats Her Silly :what Can I Do by DesChyko: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Most Landlords are not kids, so I believe, you can pay them a good visit, sit them down and lecture them on tolerance, sacrifice and discipline as regards to marriage. If needed, involve one or two elderly relations they may have. This mostly results where a marriage was consummated on fake promises. I was keen to see the address so I'ld know if it was the same family I'm settling issues for. This thing must be common undecided

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Silly :what Can I Do by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2016
call police bfor he kills her...tel dem dat dey distrb una

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Silly :what Can I Do by qleap2all(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
DesChyko:
Most Landlords are not kids, so I believe, you can pay them a good visit, sit them down and lecture them on tolerance, sacrifice and discipline as regards to marriage. If needed, involve one or two elderly relations they may have. This mostly results where a marriage was consummated on fake promises. I was keen to see the address so I'ld know if it was the same family I'm settling issues for. This thing must be common undecided
Good advice, my wife and I, sat them and preach - advice - them. I actually bully the guy once that only animals do beat their wives. This is around IPAJA, lagos.
Re: He Beats Her Silly :what Can I Do by qleap2all(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yes, i actually threatened the guy with a call to the law if he doesn't desist.
From your comments, some of the options includes : Prayer
Advocacy
Counseling
Parental involvement
Reporting to the law and so others. Thank you all.
My wife thinks we should rather involved their religion organization where the wife could be counselled. I learnt from another Muslim neighbor that they(religion ) might not do much as women are suppose to be subjected to the husband - the quarrel this morning that leads to serious beating was caused by the refusal of the lady to accent to sex demand from the guy, saying she is nursing a baby of just a year old and had to slap the guy for troubling her

(1) (Reply)

Would You Say This Act By A Full Grown Man Is Immature Or Not? / Anita Jospeh Shows Off Hot Curves In Skin Tight Jean (photos+video) / Advice For Men Concerning Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.