Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed (1187 Views)

"Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions / Do You Give Your Wife Your Clothes To Wash? / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by goodforsomthing: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2016
If you have a chance to choose between a good wife or 50 million naira? I have seen many ladies that marry a man because of money and they will just be there for him because he has what they wanted and went outside for s*x.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by olatunjithomas(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2016
a good wife is worth ten times the value of 50million.

my take tho.......
Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by Cutehector(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2016
The bible says in the book of proverbs dat a good wife is worth more Dan jewels and precious stones.

So therefore I choose a good wife

Vote falconey for mr nairaland.. cool
Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2016
goodforsomthing:
If you have a chance to choose between a good wife or 50 million naira? I have seen many ladies that marry a man because of money and they will just be there for him because he has what they wanted and went outside for s*x.
oooooo my gooosh! With that I would control more than a 100 girls! Why den would I want to die in poverty because of one silly girl?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
oooooo my gooosh! With that I would control more than a 100 girls! Why den would I want to die in poverty because of one silly girl?

The silly girl being your wife, I presume?

With your moniker, your priority and response come as no surprise though.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by crackhaus: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2016
A good wife will even want you to choose the 50m Naira.

1 Like

Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by joseph1832(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
crackhaus:
A good wife will even want you to choose the 50m Naira.
Like seriously? 50 million will even buy me a good wife. Lol. grin
Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by byvan03: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Just give me the 50milllion and forget any other thing you are proposing.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by tayo60(f): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
See ur life! People like u r d one wey dey help ladies carry handbag and wash their pants, and come dey form for ds forum. Get a life!!! shocked
Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
tayo60:
See ur life! People like u r d one wey dey help ladies carry handbag and wash their pants, and come dey form for ds forum. Get a life!!! shocked

I can never & ever will do such things. Abeg shoe get size. Meanwhile enjoy dat your slave. D juju u take catch am go soon expire t see your crocodile bottom. :p
Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by goodforsomthing: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
olatunjithomas:
a good wife is worth ten times the value of 50million.

my take tho.......

With experience,I will gladly choose 50 million. Marriage with out money is hell
Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
I would advise anyone to take the 500 anyday
Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
I would advise anyone to take the 50million anyday
Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by olatunjithomas(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
goodforsomthing:

With experience,I will gladly choose 50 million. Marriage with out money is hell

hmmm, that is the work of experience.

somebody give that man a bottle of origin..........

Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by Timbuktuo: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Is this a trick question? In this life it's MOB abeg. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by bukatyne(f): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2016
A good husband.

Can't deal with the drama of a bad spouse. I wanna soar high doing great things and I need my back secured.

Don't want any dead weight.
Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by meltiplexer: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
The bible says in the book of proverbs dat a good wife is worth more Dan jewels and precious stones.

So therefore I choose a good wife

Vote falconey for mr nairaland.. cool

Who good wife help, na good wife will go chop for house. naijabet man say so
Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by nnamdibig(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2016
I will take the money because you can still take the money and still marry a good wife. but if you choose good wife, what's the guarantee that she will remain good when you go broke?
You can have have both by choosing money first.
Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by goodforsomthing: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
nnamdibig:
I will take the money because you can still take the money and still marry a good wife. but if you choose good wife, what's the guarantee that she will remain good when you go broke?
You can have have both by choosing money first.

The best time for guys to know if his wife really love him is when he is broke,most rich people marry fake love and because they have money to care and give the woman anything she wanted they never get know. To some extend I believe money can bring happiness,if the belong to the husband and even if the man is cheating the woman will not have any got to confront the him. Naijabet man say so
Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by crackhaus: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Like seriously? 50 million will even buy me a good wife. Lol. grin
We saying the same thing bro.

My comment interprets as, any woman that will stand between you and 50m does not qualify as a good wife. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by mekzyjoe(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

I can never & ever will do such things. Abeg shoe get size. Meanwhile enjoy dat your slave. D juju u take catch am go soon expire t see your crocodile bottom. :p
wickedness grin grin grin grin

Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by johnson232: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
50million naira is too much nau...

a good wife is a woman, & women full everywhere... op the amount should be around 100k.

1 Like

Re: Will You Choose 50 Millon Naira Or A Good Wife? Your Opinion Is Needed by johnson232: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
tayo60:
how u take know?
him don help u carry your handbag or wash your pants before?
the youngman only spoke the truth & u wanna crucify him, why?

we see women everywhere, everyday, good or bad, @least women are everywhere. but u can't find 1million anywhere, good or bad, u must do sth to earn it, if u knw what i mean, let alone 50million.

it's simple economics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Having Sex With 16-year-old Boy. Woman Cries Out / See What Father-in-law Did To Husband For Beaten His Wife {video} / Your Pregnancy And Conception Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.