Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Do You Give Your Wife Your Clothes To Wash? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Give Your Wife Your Clothes To Wash? (460 Views)

Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Give Your Wife Your Clothes To Wash? by Joel3(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
hello,

I really don't like any girl or anyone to wash my clothes. I always want to do them by myself. I always believe they will spoil it and i can only do it better. example is that my clothes don't get dirty. always clean and fresh even when washing them. the fact I wear them at all maybe once or twice then I will just wash with mid soap like lux for the T-shirt and jeans and powdered detergents for anything white.

for the jeans there is the area I only wash with concentration. that's the foot level. front and back pocket area. I just pass the rest along side.

and they are sharp and new when spread on the rope.

I have observed that the men that their wife wash their clothes are dirty men. especially the mechanics and other artisan. their clothes are always like rags when spread on the rope. the fades and dirt mixed will produced a very dull color. and they normally use harsh soap like soda and bleach.

the women and children too are not left out. their rappers and kids clothes will look like a craze people dress on the rope.

I don't know about others but I can't give my wears to anyone to wash for me.
Re: Do You Give Your Wife Your Clothes To Wash? by jieta: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
na wa
Re: Do You Give Your Wife Your Clothes To Wash? by joyAA(f): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
I understand what you mean, tho I'm a lady, and we have domestic help at home, I've never given them my clothes to wash cs I think they will ruin them, no matter how busy i am. When washing, I can rinse them like 4times b4 spreading on the line, I rarely use detergent, and its been helping me cs my clothes of 3-4 years still look good, I end up giving them out instead of turning to rag cs they still look good.
You might as well wash your own clothes even when married tho your wife may feel slighted sha, or better still, teach her how you like it to be done.
Re: Do You Give Your Wife Your Clothes To Wash? by Richy4(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
And what are washing machine used for Sir

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride Wed In A Simple Ceremony Abroad! !! / Is Land Aquisition By Inheritance Proper? / 3 Signs That Your Kid Sister Is In Love With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.