Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP (26953 Views)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue / Don Pedro Obaseki Supports Ize-iyamu, Steps Down For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by localblood(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
This set of people againgrin

I just dey observe cheesy cheesy

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by robosky02(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Azord:
THEY JUST LIKE WAHALA

taaaaa PDP is the best

gradually state by state they will take over again
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by bozcojohn5: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt][b]Oshiomole never see anything yet....as e dey hot
Even his Deputy Governor Pius Odubu and APC National Chairman John Oyegun and APC Edo house of Assembly members are covertly working hand in hand with Edo State PDP for the Inevitable Victory of Pastor Ize Iyamu of the PDP in Edo Sate against their own APC candidate Obaseki, since Oshiomole think he can impose Obaseki on Edo State APC against the wishes of 90% of Edo State APC members and leaders.
Some won't defect yet, they will only wait to wreck havoc on APC on September 10 election, and finally defect back to PDP where they all came from.
Oshiomole has created too many enemies for himself in Edo State APC,which is making it hard for the APC candidate Obaseki to make any progress in reconciling any of the aggrieved APC leaders and members, as they have made up their mind ensure victory of Pastor Ize Iyamu of the PDP and return back to their former party the PDP.

As we speak the APC candidate Obaseki has not even been able to constitute political structures across all the local governments in Edo state, almost all APC ward leaders have refused to start campaigning and mobilizing for Obaseki, simple because of how Oshiomole sidelined them during the APC governorship primary that produced Obaseki, where fake delegates names where smuggled int the delegates list for the APC primaries.[/b][/size]

Karma is a bitch. You can't sew hate and reap love.

1 Like

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Ajimight(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
tomakint:
Now this is Karma playing her part on what the monkey man, Oshiomole, did for Jonathan when he (Jonathan) was instrumental to his reelection bid but choose to betray Jonathan. Good one

1 Like

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by bozcojohn5: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
sosanova:
Even his Deputy Governor Pius Odubu and APC National Chairman John Oyegun and APC Edo house of Assembly members are covertly working hand in hand with Edo State PDP for the Inevitable Victory of Pastor Ize Iyamu of the PDP in Edo Sate against their own APC candidate Obaseki, since Oshiomole think he can impose Obaseki on Edo State APC against the wishes of 90% of Edo State APC members and leaders.
Some won't defect yet, they will only wait to wreck havoc on APC on September 10 election, and finally defect back to PDP where they all came from.
Oshiomole has created too many enemies for himself in Edo State APC,which is making it hard for the APC candidate Obaseki to make any progress in reconciling any of the aggrieved APC leaders and members, as they have made up their mind ensure victory of Pastor Ize Iyamu of the PDP and return back to their former party the PDP.

As we speak the APC candidate Obaseki has not even been able to constitute political structures across all the local governments in Edo state, almost all APC ward leaders have refused to start campaigning and mobilizing for Obaseki, simple because of how Oshiomole sidelined them during the APC governorship primary that produced Obaseki, where fake delegates names where smuggled int the delegates list for the APC primaries.[/b][/size]

bozcojohn5:

sosanova:

You can't sew hate and reap love.
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by wisov(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
For anyone to think pdp will win edo over,is a insult to edo pple! Edo pple knw better! I prefer to go with oshobaba anointed dan pdp cult(anenih and his boys)! Edo is beginning to see d light we can't go back! In d primary of apc d only better candidate was odubu!apc shud settle odubu
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by july66: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
pedrilo:
the idiot was part of lucky igbinedion's govt. are u a learner in edo politics?
So u just realised he was part of Lucky Igbinedion's govt? When Oshiomhole appointed him his campaign manager for his re-election you people ddnt remember he worked with Igbinedion. The truth is that when d head of an organisation is bad, it rubs off on every one else but that doesn't mean everyone else is as bad as the head. If u find yourself in d scenario I just explained perhaps u will know better.

1 Like

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Esperooke(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
All these hype remind me of 'GEJ till 2019'...... Wailers know best how to' win' on nairaland..... May God's will come to pass in Edo. God bless Nigeria
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by kelly72: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:
i laugh in spanishkikki wether edo state like it or not APC WILL WIN THAT STATE..... let watch and see//APC CHANGE.... if u want apc to win that stake hit like abeg make u na no forget check my signature...[/b][b]

How many likes have u got so far?
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by harrysjones(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
gues u support pdp ryt......leme tell apc is the wininig team...
kelly72:

How many likes have u got so far?
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by STONEGEORGE15(m): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
rollywise:
I wonder why d hate campaign for the governor. I think I have only been away for just a year in his last eight years as a governor. Apart from the taxation and impromptu stoppage of okada riders, I don't see what this man has significantly done wrong. I'm not saying he's an angel but he restored the state back to some amount of pride from the dungeon lucky and pdp put it years ago. I have come to notice something with Nigerians at large. We are ready to sell our votes for naira because we feel it's d last chance to enjoy d national cake. We are ready to make d wrong decisions rashly because we have been offended and wants to prove a point or hurt back even when we know its d wrong decision. Well I'm not in the state anymore but I pay God to give us the best. Since voting in buhari, I have learnt not to be to hasty in taking decisions. Don't quote me. Apc federal isn't apc state. God bless Edo state
If you claim that OshimOLE tried in Edo then may God treat you the way OshiomOle treated Edo state.
Oshiomole that cannot impregnate Iara after over a year of wedding can not produce a good successor.

Vote wisely POI all the way

4 Likes

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by AceRoyal: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Liverpoolfc:
bros i am from edo state too. Of the two risk, which one is lighter? Cos right now, i dnt hv any of them in mind bt i must vote for one
I have never been partisan but since this election directly concerns my state,I have weighed all options available and I have decided to vote for Pastor Ize Iyamu.
APC,Oshiomole and Obaseki ain't worth our mandate anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Freeman213: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Curtis Eghosa Ugbo used to be an SSA to the Governor but was sacked about two months ago by the Governor.

1 Like

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by fruityvine: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
It is a pity that a complete nuisance is declaring support for a factional candidate of PDP

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by fruityvine: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
ITS LAUGHABLE TO HEAR A FACTIONAL CANDIDATE OF PDP SAYING THE "FUTURE IS NOW"...

Which future are they talking about?

Is it the same future that was murdered 1999 to 2007 by same Cabal?

This is what Erudite's called hypocrisy Campaign.

Imagin a man who was a principal murderer (if not the architect) of Edo progressive future years ago, shameless devise an appealing campaign strategy to lure Edo people to go back to their vomit, Godforbid.

There is a popular saying that Who the gods of Politics want to disgrace, he first made them so desperate, lying & shameless.

Edo people may wish for second alternative candidate after Godwin Obaseki come first, but certainly not well known Desperado, Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu aka i must rule Edo State.

Edo State is not a private property of Chief Tony Anenih, chief Gabriel Igbinedion and their cronies.

To many, Godwin Obaseki may not be a perfect candidate but compared to Pastor Ize-iyamu, he is a perfect choice.

#VoteAPC

#Support #Godwin #Obaseki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by currencyz: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
i was actually thinking of a trip outa here around august/sept but i chose to wait behind so i could cast my vote in the election for my belov state, we dont want a puppet as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by osemwengie1: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Anything but APC. Say no to agbero and cultism.
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by DanielPop(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Why didn't you condemn the "principal murderer" when he was still supporting APC? Why now that he has chosen to support PDP? You are a partisan fan. No objectivity at all hence you lack the moral credential to comment on this matter. I rule you out of order and hereby order Nairaland to delete your comment with immediate effect! cool

fruityvine:
ITS LAUGHABLE TO HEAR A FACTIONAL CANDIDATE OF PDP SAYING THE "FUTURE IS NOW"...

Imagin a man who was a principal murderer (if not the architect) of Edo progressive future years ago, shameless devise an appealing campaign strategy to lure Edo people to go back to their vomit, Godforbid.

There is a popular saying that Who the gods of Politics want to disgrace, he first made them so desperate, lying & shameless.

Edo people may wish for second alternative candidate after Godwin Obaseki come first, but certainly not well known Desperado, Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu aka i must rule Edo State.

Edo State is not a private property of Chief Tony Anenih, chief Gabriel Igbinedion and their cronies.

To many, Godwin Obaseki may not be a perfect candidate but compared to Pastor Ize-iyamu, he is a perfect choice.

#VoteAPC

2 Likes

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by DanielPop(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
fruityvine:

#VoteAPC

Why didn't you condemn the "principal murderer" when he was still supporting APC? Why now that he has chosen to support PDP? You are a partisan fan. No objectivity at all hence you lack the moral credential to comment on this matter. I rule you out of order and hereby order Nairaland to delete your comment with immediate effect! cool

1 Like

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by currencyz: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:

If you claim that OshimOLE tried in Edo then may God treat you the way OshiomOle treated Edo state.
Oshiomole that cannot impregnate Iara after over a year of wedding can not produce a good successor.

i had he is paying someone soon to help him get her pregnat or maybe he married her for servicing alone
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by chimauga(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Change is gradual process especially when changing from BAD to WORST like that of APE. APC

harrysjones:
hope u no change is a gradual process hope u no dat angry angry

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Goddex: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
IsThisChange:
While the mouthdiarhoia governor is making noise his SSA is running away from the mouth smellll
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Callistoable(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
SirWahl1:
OSHOMOLE and his imported over ripe banana can go and die

No level for POI....
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by EwejeOyewole(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
pedrilo:
i am from edo state but i am not comfortable with d two candidates bn presented in edo state both pdp and apc.

But which one looks better?
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by blowjob: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
SirWahl1:

http://www.urhokpotareporters.com/2016/06/21/ssa-to-adams-oshiomhole-declares-for-ize-iyamu/
RAMS,TODAY PDP,TOMOROW APC,NEXT DAY ACN...UPON ALL DIS MISTRUST,THE BABOONS WILL STILL VOTE FOR DEM...HOPELESS COUNTRY... grin grin
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Curtis d AGIP. Anywhere belleface.

Edo nor dey carry last.Ize-Iyamu we know and Obaseki we know not.

Edo state is moving away from go n die to come n live.
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by locosis007(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
OH
HOW
I
WISH
IZE IYAMU
CAN
WIN?

BUT THE TRUTH IS HE CAN'T

OSHIOMHOLE GAT IT LOCKED DOWN LIKE JAGABAN!!!!!!
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by reality2019(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
ashiomle busy looking up to abaseki to cover his looting up,which I look at it has abit too late.izamu will drag u to prison if he won and u will surely pay for the loots.
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by rollywise(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
STONEGEORGE15:

Imagine a youth's response. A man for that matter. What's your biz if he hasn't impregnated his wife? It's your type that won't give his in-laws rest if they don't produce children in time. As for your wish to me, intact may God do unto my life every good thing Oshiomole did for Edo ppl and do unto your life every bad thing PDP did unto Edo state, AMEN!!!
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by reality2019(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION, during corruption we had 3square meal,petrol was sold at #87,we have an average of 8hrs electricity, dollar 180,life was generally Better then.Until when ApC group of liars deceived us.No to APC anymore
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by famology(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Curtis ugbo dat one na person? i dey laff.
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by lumeneng22: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
I can see humility and the glory of God radiating Pastor size iyamu as a Godly person. Unlike the arrogant red eye guldermania oshio who has no regards for the good people of Edo state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nse Ntuen Attends Akpabio’s 56th Birthday With Plaster On His Head / Evangelist Bamidele Isola Olumilua Is Dead / Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.