Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP (26967 Views)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue / Don Pedro Obaseki Supports Ize-iyamu, Steps Down For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by owanedo: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dcomrade:
Where is that Zombie, Ngene something, pls come food is ready..... undecided
my guy, let me speak for Ngene as a true edo pataki. Oshomole still accommodated some of Ize iyamu boys in his cabinet and for them to go back to their benefactor is expected as oshomohle tenure is over. even in benin and ishan land where Ize iyu is having hope is going to be shared 50/50, then edo north locked down for APC, the decider. after the election quote me.
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by owanedo: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote data pataki. Oshomole still accommodated some of Ize iyamu boys in his cabinet and for them to go back to their benefactor is expected as oshomohle tenure is over. even in benin and ishan land where IzeIyamu iyu is having hope is going to be shared 50/50, then edo north locked down for APC, the decider. after the election quote me.moo
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Dcomrade(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
owanedo:
my guy, let me speak for Ngene as a true edo pataki. Oshomole still accommodated some of Ize iyamu boys in his cabinet and for them to go back to their benefactor is expected as oshomohle tenure is over. even in benin and ishan land where Ize iyu is having hope is going to be shared 50/50, then edo north locked down for APC, the decider. after the election quote me.
Just for future purpose grin
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by evansjeff(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
OP, do you have to keep lying just to gather support for your know criminal? Curtis Ugbo has long been sacked by the state government and is currently being prosecuted for corrupt tendencies and making dubious comments on social media since his sack...funniest thing is all these PDP bigots from other states quickly rush to attack the governor as if their lives and existence depend on it.
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Skybee1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
PDP all d way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Convention: APC Governors, Leaders Fight To Finish / APC Convention :14 Candidates Emerge Unopposed / Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.