Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP (26957 Views)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Major-General Ugbo, 7 Others Killed In Ugboju, Benue / Don Pedro Obaseki Supports Ize-iyamu, Steps Down For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by sosanova: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2016
POI

3 Likes

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Dcomrade(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2016
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by yanshDoctor: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2016
to be frank this election will be difficult for oshiobaba.

1. APC is not popular in the state Anymore
2. the election is between oshiomole and ize-iyamu not obaseke which is wrong.
3. obaseke is not prepared & nor popular, sound more like a pulpit oshiomole can be controlling.

when a governor leaves office he losses powers of the party and becomes a common man and ordinary party member. this is what oshiomole is protecting by trying to install a loyal servant who he can control to help his influence in the APC party.

no doubt oshiomole performed wonders in the state in terms of infrastructure. but he failed to improve standard of living. no industry to employed people and no appointment for jobs.

looking at the hatred for APC by edo people. I doubt if oshiomole can help APC-obaseke to win.

look like money will be used to influence voters at every poly unit to vote APC and the security service to work in favor of APC. otherwise I don't see how oshiomole is going to do it.

6 Likes

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by robosky02(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
PDP has started again

change the change....

6 Likes

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Osehnetworld(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
who s Osagie iyamu's deputy?
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Sijo01(f): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Curtis Ugbo is a political prostitute.......... He always go for the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by AMI3(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
who no like better thing. Come 2019 that is how it will be.

5 Likes

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Sijo01(f): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Osehnetworld:
who s Osagie iyamu's deputy?

Hon. John Yakubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Sijo01(f): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
pedrilo:
i am from edo state but i am not comfortable with d two candidates bn presented in edo state both pdp and apc.

We're even.

1 Like

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
pedrilo:
i am from edo state but i am not comfortable with d two candidates bn presented in edo state both pdp and apc.
bros i am from edo state too. Of the two risk, which one is lighter? Cos right now, i dnt hv any of them in mind bt i must vote for one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by harrysjones(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
i laugh in spanishkikki wether edo state like it or not APC WILL WIN THAT STATE..... let watch and see//APC CHANGE.... if u want apc to win that stake hit like abeg make u na no forget check my signature...[/b][b]
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by chimauga(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
You mean this

3 Likes

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by efemina(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dcomrade:

Pls stop looking for trouble grin
Where d trouble dey?
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Sultanchidi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
pedrilo:
I totally agree with u, cus POI can't be trusted and obaseki is just a puppet of oshiomole
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by chimauga(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dcomrade:

Pls stop looking for trouble grin

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Franklyf(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
pedrilo:
the idiot was part of lucky igbinedion's govt. are u a learner in edo politics?

Oshiomohle publicly declared Chief Sir G.O Igbinedion his father & Lucky Igbinedion friend & brother in 2007. But he won 2012 Election again. My Bro open your eye, Obaseki can not fly, bcus he is a lizard & lizard never fly.

3 Likes

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by chimauga(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
How

harrysjones:
i laugh in spanishkikki wether edo state like it or not APC WILL WIN THAT STATE..... let watch and see//APC CHANGE.... if u want apc to win that stake hit like abeg make u na no forget check my signature...[/b][b]

5 Likes

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Jirate(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
harrysjones:

Online Mock poll
Like for PDP Ize Iyamu Share for APC Obaseki cool

24 Likes

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by harrysjones(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
hope u no change is a gradual process hope u no dat angry angry
chimauga:
How

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by madapcmod: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pastor ize-iyamu is a force to watch out for. Only those who don't know his underate his capability.

Ride on our incoming governor. Oshiomothief must be probed by our incoming governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Jesusloveyou: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dcomrade:

What are your reasons?

Kindly support IzeIyamu. wink
na by force to support fake and corrupt pastor? N.B. u have be banned for ur too much sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by sammft99: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
There must be a Change in Edo state.APC is a deceit.Pastor Iyamu is the man.Oshomole used Edo money to sponsored Buhari and got nothing in return.Osho did not do anything during his 2nd term...change apc in Edo is the slogan

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Thobiy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
belente:
This Edo governorship election will be very interesting
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Doyin2(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
''
yanshDoctor:
to be frank this election will be difficult for oshiobaba.

1. APC is not popular in the state Anymore
2. the election is between oshiomole and ize-iyamu not obaseke which is wrong.
3. obaseke is not prepared & nor popular, sound more like a pulpit oshiomole can be controlling.

when a governor leaves office he losses powers of the party and becomes a common man and ordinary party member. this is what oshiomole is protecting by trying to install a loyal servant who he can control to help his influence in the APC party.

no doubt oshiomole performed wonders in the state in terms of infrastructure. but he failed to improve standard of living. no industry to employed people and no appointment for jobs.

looking at the hatred for APC by edo people. I doubt if oshiomole can help APC-obaseke to win.

look like money will be used to influence voters at every poly unit to vote APC and the security service to work in favor of APC. otherwise I don't see how oshiomole is going to do it.''

===================================================

Stop insulting the sensibilities of the real Edo people!

It is not the responsibility of government to build industries.It is the infrastructural development of the state that would on the long run, attract industries.

I had lived in EDO. The state is far better off now, than during the dark days of PDP/Igbenedion.

Let the rich and influential noise makers(more in this category support PDP,typical of EDO politics) continue with their mischief,the average Edo men support Oshiomole/Obaseki/APC(far greater in number) know what to do when the dye vote is cast cool

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by jrusky(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
If this news is true then the SSA should be expecting the unusual commandos visitors like DSS, EFCC, SSS, SCID, ICT, CCT as a matter of fact if care not taken APC will send FBI, CIA or KGB of Russia after him soon let hi me preparing because I know if this news is true it is then APC, EFCC will remember to track billions to his maid account or his gate man account or track his properties in Lekki and Abuja but now the GPS tracking system is faulty till the news were to be true.

Now you can't talk freely again or express your mind if you do EFCC, DSS, Civil Defence, Man O War will knock on your door. Even here NL Mod. will even want to shut you down or bully you, that is the new Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by rollywise(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
I wonder why d hate campaign for the governor. I think I have only been away for just a year in his last eight years as a governor. Apart from the taxation and impromptu stoppage of okada riders, I don't see what this man has significantly done wrong. I'm not saying he's an angel but he restored the state back to some amount of pride from the dungeon lucky and pdp put it years ago. I have come to notice something with Nigerians at large. We are ready to sell our votes for naira because we feel it's d last chance to enjoy d national cake. We are ready to make d wrong decisions rashly because we have been offended and wants to prove a point or hurt back even when we know its d wrong decision. Well I'm not in the state anymore but I pay God to give us the best. Since voting in buhari, I have learnt not to be to hasty in taking decisions. Don't quote me. Apc federal isn't apc state. God bless Edo state

6 Likes

Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by skeleton5050(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Betrayers everywhere, chai! Diaris God o!
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by patola080(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dcomrade:

IzeIyamu, a man with a large heart.......
let he get dia too u will knw dat no one is holy pastor my feet
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Doyin2(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Stop insulting the sensibilities of the real Edo people!

It is not the responsibility of government to build industries.It is the infrastructural development of the state that would on the long run, attract industries.

I had lived in EDO. The state is far better off now, than during the dark days of PDP/Igbenedion.

What Edo needs now is a technocrat like Obaseki to take the state to the next level,not a popular candidate.Lagos is enough case study!

Let the rich and influential noise makers(more in this category support PDP,typical of EDO politics) continue with their mischief,the average Edo men support Oshiomole/Obaseki/APC(far greater in number) know what to do when the dye vote is cast cool[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Curtis Eghosa Ugbo Supports Ize-Iyama Of PDP by Azord(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
robosky02:
PDP has started again

change the change....
THEY JUST LIKE WAHALA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.