Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Would You Feel, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Feel, (768 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? / Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel, by xxcarolxx(f): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2009
You have some problems within your relationship, your partner walks out, will not pick up ur calls switches off the phone, you have a terminally ill parent who has just passed away, while your partner has walked out, you have sent messages to your partners phone to let them know what has happened. How would you feel when you switch your phone back on and see the messages left by your partner that their mom or dad has just passed away.
Re: How Would You Feel, by erinmide: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2009
oh too bad
Re: How Would You Feel, by r231(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2009
will feel very bad but then I can't bring them bck to life plus it depends if he/she passed cus of me which i doubt
Re: How Would You Feel, by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2009
devastated, doomed but life goes on
Re: How Would You Feel, by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2009
Re: How Would You Feel, by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2009
Feels real bad, and find a way to make up for it.
Re: How Would You Feel, by xxcarolxx(f): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2009
chaircover, i quite agree with you, as my bf had a nasty habit of doing this, well i should say ex bf. For a guy who is forty he acted like a kid.
Re: How Would You Feel, by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2009
chaircover:

Just shows how childish the partner is.

why must you switch off the phone after an argument. Is he/she the only one who has the phone number? what is someone esle trys to call in an emergency?

You will say chaircover is back again, but you can clearly see how immature this person is but the partner will still go ahead an marry him/her and then complain 5 years down the line that the husband/wife always abandons the home, irresponsible etc Alarm bells should be flashing now rather than later.

I don talk my own.

But you will still feel bad knowing that while the fone was off, something bad happened.

(1) (Reply)

Substance Abusers: What Is Your Opinion On Them? / A Widow Needs Your Advice! / My Wife Is A Devil - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.