Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? (8822 Views)

Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by chris4gold(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Am a father of a three weeks old girl, am not always comfortable seen my princess crying. Please share how do you handle it?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Ellidude(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hope the unmarried can say something?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by chris4gold(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Don't you think experience is needed here? let's hear you!
Elli-dude:
Hope the unmarried can say something?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Ellidude(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
chris4gold: Don't you think experience is needed here? let's hear you!
Never mind..I'd remain tacit.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Henrypraise: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
I av bin wit kids/ children n pikins (me sef be confirm pikin from jakpa area). It breaks my heart to see all des cute seraphs cry but wen dey nag? Sumtyms I wanna play them like Tango n sumtyms I just ignore or sit n observe dem tro dia tantrums

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Ashabie(f): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Not comfortable at the initial stage, but as time goes on you will get used to it...as in once your baby cries,that a sign that he/she needs something,maybe wet diaper,hunger,or want to sleep...and once you undstnd their want and give them the attention,the atmosphere is very cool with them beside you.

13 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 11, 2014
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by STENON(f): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Though,I'm yet to have one, It touches my inner heart weneva I see young children crying, I alwz try my possible best to brng out smiles frm such children.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by semanose: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
I can't stand prolonged cries with no reason attached

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Fatdon(m): 6:00am On Jun 28, 2014
I will cry with him.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by strangest(m): 6:02am On Jun 28, 2014
In the middle of the night.. Feels like grab a duct tape and wrap his mouth lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by babarazy: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2014
I will cry like am crying for NL beacuse of its memory loss.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Not a father yet so...
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by okooloyun1(m): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2014
Fatdon: I will cry with him.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by temitemi1(m): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2014
Awaiting father... I love babies dough!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 28, 2014
I can't even stand to see my brother crying ,not to talk of my own child
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by omanifrank(m): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2014
happy
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2014
Ashabie: Not comfortable at the initial stage, but as time goes on you will get used to it...as in once your baby cries,that a sign that he/she needs something,maybe wet diaper,hunger,or want to sleep...and once you undstnd their want and give them the attention,the atmosphere is very cool with them beside you.
Some babies love to cry as if that is what they were born to do.
Even after giving them everything they will still cry. Then some women are lucky their babies cry only when they are hungry.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 28, 2014
At three weeks old, the baby is trying to tell you something is wrong, so you better figure out what it is! Lol

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2014
softsparky:
Some babies love to cry as if that is what they were born to do.
Even after giving them everything they will still cry. Then some women are lucky their babies cry only when they are hungry.

At 3 weeks?? -_-
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Willdidi(m): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2014
When ever my son wants to start crying he makes dis very funny face most times when I'm carrying him I jst start laughing when I see d expression on his face, when d intensity increases I immediately locates his mother she knows how to handle him better. I realy don't feel comfortable seeing him cry, but at times their crying could be realy annoying n disturbing but their cute smile and laughter later makes up for it

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Afrocatalyst: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2014
I don't like seeing them cry especially when the matter can be helped.

But if they have to cry to get better, I'd gladly oblige. Like taking their injections,circumcision,taking care of them while convulsing etc..
At these times,crying could help them and I knw so I dnt feel bad those times.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

At 3 weeks?? -_-
Yes . some people are just lucky.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by CoCoLav(f): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2014
when i was babysitting my niece, if she cries without reason i just get frustrated and start crying with her. Happened the first time and she stopped and was looking at me that was crying.

15 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Project400: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2014
Interesting smiley
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Elose11(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2014
Angry!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by 9jatatafo(m): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2014
When new borns cry, they are communicating a message to their parents. Always try to decode the message instead of feeling bad about their cry. Talking from experience. It could be that there is heat and they want you to make them comfortable, or wet diapers or poo on diapers and they are telling us to remove it. Maybe I am hungry, give me food or something like that. I want to sleep, please rock me to sleep or stop playing that music as you are disturbing me. Maybe I need your attention and stop that thing you are doing. #ReadYourBabyMessage

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by Dejiololade(m): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2014
I'll try to figure out what really the baby wants . . .and then lullaby

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by penny01502: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2014
STENON: Though,I'm yet to have one, It touches my inner heart weneva I see young children crying, I alwz try my possible best to brng out smiles frm such children.
correct babe take knuckle
and how do you feel when your aged baby is crying, your boyfriend I mean
cos I know definitely he must cry especially when the holy spirit touches him
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by enomakos(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2014
[quote
author=9jatatafo]When new borns cry, they are communicating a message
to their parents. Always try to decode the message instead of feeling
bad about their cry. Talking from experience. It could be that there is
heat and they want you to make them comfortable, or wet diapers or poo
on diapers and they are telling us to remove it. Maybe I am hungry, give
me food or something like that. I want to sleep, please rock me to
sleep or stop playing that music as you are disturbing me. Maybe I need
your attention and stop that thing you are doing.
#ReadYourBabyMessage[/quote] thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? by 4reigningqueen: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2014
i can only imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Go For Adoption / The Reason why wives feel reluctant to host their inlaws / Leaving Alone As A Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.