Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook (1615 Views)

One Wrong Turn......true Story / Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook by tboy1(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2009
This is probably one of the funniest thing ive seen on FB.

Summary: So this dude went clubbing and met dis lady, they later decided to go to his place and he probably thought he'll be getting some, only for the chick to steal his car(while he was getting kebab for her. . . lmfao)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=125181304191 

Here is the Description of this Group(created by the dude who got jacked)

PLS LETS ALL COME TOGETHER TO PUT THIS THIEF BEHIND BARS, SHE IS STILL AT LARGE AND THE POLICE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR HER DUMB ASS…, PLS DO APPROACH HER IF YOU SEE HER BUT WITH CAUTION. JUST CALL THE POLICE. IT WOULD ALSO BE A GOOD GESTURE TO DEDICATE YOUR PROFILE PIC FOR A DAY, TO THE PRETTY THIEF EMSHEY AS THIS WOULD CREATE MORE AWARENESS AS TO HOW SERIOUS THIS ISSUE OF CAR THEFT IS. IT WOULD ALSO GENERATE MORE INTEREST WHICH WOULD EVENTUALLY LEAD TO THE CAPTURE OF THE RUNNING PIG EMSHEY!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook by CrazyMan(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2009
I’ve always and would continue to say it that internet relationships is just rubbish.
Re: The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook by nana(f): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2009
CrazyMan:

I’ve always and would continue to say it that internet relationships is just rubbish.
They didn't meet online.They met at the club
Re: The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook by CrazyMan(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2009
nana is that you? shocked

Hope you still remember me don't mind my new id I'm crazykidman
Re: The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook by r231(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2009
funny
Re: The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook by nana(f): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2009
CrazyMan:

nana is that you? shocked

Hope you still remember me don't mind my new id I'm crazykidman
Hehehe! How have u been? Guess u got banned,eh?
Yep! That's me.
Re: The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook by CrazyMan(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2009
Baned? no way; It's been quite long;

Let's do it the yahoo way hit on my YIM. wink
Re: The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook by 190: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2009
i cant believe it
this girl is rite beside me in my bed

she's smilling @ me 4rm the bed,

what am i gonna do!
Re: The Pretty Thief Who Stole My Car - True Story From FaceBook by CrazyMan(m): 2:39am On Sep 10, 2009
That's it, I'm calling the cops.

(1) (Reply)

Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? / Why Should A Man Get Married? / Be Honest, Have You Had A Crush On A Minor Or An Underaged Person Before??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.