Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage (2676 Views)

My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by lordkhalifa(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
I'm feeling guilty for ruining my sister's home because of carefree lifestyle, my sister's husband stays abroad but he do visit home twice or thrice in a year, few months ago he visit Nigeria to have some times with his family here in Nigeria, I'm the one that always pick him from airport due to our closeness, he is my closest in-law because I'm the one managing some of his projects down here in Nigeria, he is like an elder brother and a friend to me, I usually spend days in his house when ever he is around, I'm free to make use of any of his things not just because he is my sister's husband but I'm the one taken care of his family when if he return to his base, 3days after he came back my sister decide to visit my parents along with the kids and it happened that they are going to spend 3days at my home town... On that faithful day my sister left home, I decide to club, I left my In-law house around 10pm and return the following morning, when I get home I decide to check my In-law in his bedroom, I opened the door he is busy browsing with his laptop, we exchange greetings , he ask me where I went last night, I told him I went clubbing, he smile said oh boy you never stop this your nightlife, abeg go and marry' I jokingly bluffed to him that even though I'm married, it won't stop me from enjoying myself, I said to him, bros you are missing something oooo he should have follow me enjoy the night now madam is not around, he smiled and reply No he don't like nightlife even abroad he rather stays indoor with his laptop than hanging out during ungodly hours, I reply to him ok oooo nah u sabi I left the room to have some sleep, after two days one of my associate me to his birthday at one of the happening club in town, I decide to honor the invitation, on that day,as I'm dressing up for the party, my In-law came in and ask me where I'm going again tonight, I told him to night party, he said so I'm leaving him alone in this house again, I replied him, why not follow me and catch some funs.... He initially decline but after some persuasion he decide to go along with me, we hit the club around 11pm, we met some friends.... catching funs, my In-law usually don't like alcoholic but that day he took some drinks, as we were dancing catching fun with friends, saw my Ex and I introduce her to him, after some few chat, told her to take care of my In-law and keep him accompany till I'm done with the flirting, after about 1hour I left my In-law with the girl I decided to check on them, but they are no where to be found I called him the phone was off I call my Ex she pick the call and refuse to talk, I called her again she busy my call and off her phone, I became worried , I spent all Night looking and calling them but no positive respond, I decide to head home to see if he is there, when I get home around 10am my sister is already back because she took the night bus, she ask me about his husband, I lied to her, that we went out to inspect the site that I drop him off to the bank, without no suspicious she said ok that I should go and fix my breakfast she is too tired to do that for me, 1pm no trace of my In-law or my Ex.... My sister became suspicious and now she is worried, she came to me again and ask me whereabouts of my In-law I lied again that the queue in the bank is much the time I drop him, as we where discussion the door opened and its him, initially I have alert him by sms to be caution and play along because her is back asking his whereabouts and lucky him, he switch on his phone on time read my message on time before getting home he acted perfectly as I instructed him and my sister did not suspect anything, later in the day I confront him, he denied sleeping in hotel with the girl, he told me he saw an old friend and decide to go with him since he is feeling dizzy, I ended the topic so my sister won't overheard our discussion, after weeks he traveled back to his base and things became normal again, 2months after or so, I receive a call from strange number, the caller greeted me to my surprise its my Ex girlfriend, she wanted to see me in person, at first I did not suspect anything, I decline but after some persuasion i decide to see her, we meet at fast food outlet, when she walked in, I notice her tommy, after few minutes into our discussion she told me she has something very disturbing she would like to share/discuss with me, I ask her what's that, she look at my face hiss come little closer, she began , sorry for what happened that day, that its not her intention to betray me but my In-law force her into doing it, I told her to go straight to the point, she said she is pregnant for my In-law I nearly jump up to strangle her, In a harsh voice I replied to her, if what she just told me is a joke, that I don't need it right now,replied, it happened so fast and she is sorry for everything, I stand up pay for our drinks and left her at the fastfood , on my way home I immediately called my In-law and confront him now in harsh voice, he first denied it but beg me to keep away from my sister that he will call me later in the day, I agreed, throughout that day I was not myself, I'm in state of confusion, I was wondering if what she told me are real or she want to hype the responsibilities on my In-law... Later in the day my In-law called me, and beg me to keep it secret to my sister, he is drunk that night and don't know what push him to lodge in a hotel with my Ex girlfriend and they had sex without condom, I became very angry and end the call on him, but he keep calling me, I decide to give him a listening ear, he unfold everything to me how the girl seduce her and took him to a hotel, I ask him why he didn't use condom, he reply its happen too fast that he can't hold himself or resist her , i ask him what of if the girl is Hiv positive so he will risk him life and put my sister in danger, he said nothing as such that I should help him sort it out that money won't be the problem, that he is ready to pay the girl any amount so she can terminate the pregnancy, I agreed to help him so I can save my sister's marriage, I called the girl and ask her to met me somewhere, when we met I go straight to the point and ask her to name her price, so she will terminate that fetus, I told her my In-law denied, that since she is my ex I will help her in best possible way, even if she try to blackmail him, I won't mind standing by him, I won't even mind to betray her because she stab me at my back by agreeing to have unprotected sex with someone I introduce to him as my sisters's husband, since she need money to take care of the pregnancy I will give her any amount she want and took her to good doctor that will help abort the baby without any damage or stress, she was furious and wanted to leave I told her to either take the offer or nothing for her, she said ok... That she need 200k if I want her to terminate the baby, I told her 100k or no deal she refuse but after some smoothing the deal was struck with 150k... I called my In-law and pass the news to him.... He send 200k to me for the settlement and 50k for the abortion... Two days later I called the girl to come and collect part of the money that I will give her the balance after the abortion, she agreed, she come for the money, I gave her 50k and promise to give her the remaining money after the abortion, she agreed and left, on the day of the abortion, I called her number but it was switch off, I try throughout that day but she is nowhere to be found, I went to her place but the door was lock, I went to her close friend she told me she haven't seen her for 2days now, after days of looking for her I decide to let it be whatever the outcome might be I will still handle the situation.... After 2fews of the incident, she start disturbing my line again threatening/blackmail me to give her my In-law contact or she will come to my sister's house with her bags and the pregnancy, I bluff it off but when she post her big tommy to me on whatsapp, I pleaded with her to take it easy and beg her to tell me her whereabouts, she refuse and told me is either the number or i will see her in my sister's house in 5days time, I'm worried, at first I thought she won't come but she finally visit my sister but the day she came my sister was is not around but she drop message, luckily I get the message first before my sister, I called her but she still insist is either the number or she will go to her office, I succumb and decide to give her the number, she is not blackmailing my In-law collect money from him, if he refuse to send money she will threaten him of going to the wife.... Now my sister is suspecting me because of my frequent visit to her place....

Distinguish ladies and Gents, No insult, I need your kind advices because the more I try to hide it more everything is getting complicating, my In-law is planning to home, he might decide to marry this Gold digger as second wife, I have successfully wreck my sister's home, I want to know if there is anyway I can fix this thing back ... Your kind advice will be highly appreciate
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
hmmmmm...dis one is strong. I'll advice u explain to ur sis mke una knw hw to settle am.

1 Like

Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by general111(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
You didn't wreck your sisters marriage.her hubby did.for a moment I thought you slept with him sef.....the best thing to do is for your in law to confess to his wife by himself.let the sidechick give birth to the baby,do a paternity test.if the child is his,then he can take care of the child without marrying the sidechick..all I see here is a desperate Nigerian lady who is so anxious to get married to an american bobo even if it means wrecking another woman's marriage...

6 Likes

Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Winneygirl(f): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Finally, I read it to the end. Took a while too... with all the grammatical issues, poor punctuation and no paragraph!!!

...still trying to grasp the logic in the whole story...

Anyway, if this story is true, you need to let her know that your family side is doubtful of the paternity of the child.
So, the first step is to ensure she delivers safely, then run a paternity test. If paternity is confirmed, you all will discuss levels of responsibility to the child by all parties involved.
If she agrees to the paternity testing, you might need to take care of her in terms of money for upkeep and hospital bills till the child is born.
One step at a time.
Where is her family in all of this?
This is no secret. Where are her friends and family in all this mess?

2 Likes

Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
You are all at fault now the victim here is your elder sister. You started it Bro, although for your brother in law to have accepted means he get his own for body but you opened his eyes to a world of infidelity and then you introduced your in law to your ex and left them alone. Now the silly girl took advantage of an American based man and got pregnant for him now you have given your sister a rival. What were you thinking giving that kind of advice to your sister's husband? Now you're angry with your in law now because the victim is your sister. You even went far as suggesting abortion, na wa ooooooooo, you also called her a Gold digger, remember she is someone's sister too and you're all about protecting your sister forgetting she is someone's daughter. The best thing to do now is tell your sister the whole truth so that she will stop blackmailing your family. But you need to also find out if that pregnancy is your brother in law's baby. This case is serious ooooooooo, Aunty Cococandy, your advice is needed here ooooooo. I just pity your sister in this whole matter, her whole life is about to change.

2 Likes

Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by byvan03: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
I just don't know what to say to you. Three rehearsed slaps across your face will be half enough for me undecided.

2 Likes

Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by tolzy90(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
This one strong o.. That bitchh isn't going to terminate that pregnancy, stop giving her money. Your in-law should Man up and confess to his wife before that lunatic of a girl gets to her. Let her have the baby cos it seems that's her dream for now. To her, she don catch 'big fish' nd she's never letting go. You can get a paternity test after the birth of the baby, just to be sure. As for you, just be more concerned on how to re-frame the story cos if your sister finds out you are the main cause of everything, I tell you. She will NEVER 4give you. Unless God touches her heart.
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Askseek(f): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I'm feeling guilty for ruining my sister's home because of carefree lifestyle, my sister's husband stays abroad but he do visit home twice or thrice in a year, few months ago he visit Nigeria to have some times with his family here in Nigeria, I'm the one that always pick him from airport due to our closeness, he is my closest in-law because I'm the one managing some of his projects down here in Nigeria, he is like an elder brother and a friend to me, I usually spend days in his house when ever he is around, I'm free to make use of any of his things not just because he is my sister's husband but I'm the one taken care of his family when if he return to his base, 3days after he came back my sister decide to visit my parents along with the kids and it happened that they are going to spend 3days at my home town... On that faithful day my sister left home, I decide to club, I left my In-law house around 10pm and return the following morning, when I get home I decide to check my In-law in his bedroom, I opened the door he is busy browsing with his laptop, we exchange greetings , he ask me where I went last night, I told him I went clubbing, he smile said oh boy you never stop this your nightlife, abeg go and marry' I jokingly bluffed to him that even though I'm married, it won't stop me from enjoying myself, I said to him, bros you are missing something oooo he should have follow me enjoy the night now madam is not around, he smiled and reply No he don't like nightlife even abroad he rather stays indoor with his laptop than hanging out during ungodly hours, I reply to him ok oooo nah u sabi I left the room to have some sleep, after two days one of my associate me to his birthday at one of the happening club in town, I decide to honor the invitation, on that day,as I'm dressing up for the party, my In-law came in and ask me where I'm going again tonight, I told him to night party, he said so I'm leaving him alone in this house again, I replied him, why not follow me and catch some funs.... He initially decline but after some persuasion he decide to go along with me, we hit the club around 11pm, we met some friends.... catching funs, my In-law usually don't like alcoholic but that day he took some drinks, as we were dancing catching fun with friends, saw my Ex and I introduce her to him, after some few chat, told her to take care of my In-law and keep him accompany till I'm done with the flirting, after about 1hour I left my In-law with the girl I decided to check on them, but they are no where to be found I called him the phone was off I call my Ex she pick the call and refuse to talk, I called her again she busy my call and off her phone, I became worried , I spent all Night looking and calling them but no positive respond, I decide to head home to see if he is there, when I get home around 10am my sister is already back because she took the night bus, she ask me about his husband, I lied to her, that we went out to inspect the site that I drop him off to the bank, without no suspicious she said ok that I should go and fix my breakfast she is too tired to do that for me, 1pm no trace of my In-law or my Ex.... My sister became suspicious and now she is worried, she came to me again and ask me whereabouts of my In-law I lied again that the queue in the bank is much the time I drop him, as we where discussion the door opened and its him, initially I have alert him by sms to be caution and play along because her is back asking his whereabouts and lucky him, he switch on his phone on time read my message on time before getting home he acted perfectly as I instructed him and my sister did not suspect anything, later in the day I confront him, he denied sleeping in hotel with the girl, he told me he saw an old friend and decide to go with him since he is feeling dizzy, I ended the topic so my sister won't overheard our discussion, after weeks he traveled back to his base and things became normal again, 2months after or so, I receive a call from strange number, the caller greeted me to my surprise its my Ex girlfriend, she wanted to see me in person, at first I did not suspect anything, I decline but after some persuasion i decide to see her, we meet at fast food outlet, when she walked in, I notice her tommy, after few minutes into our discussion she told me she has something very disturbing she would like to share/discuss with me, I ask her what's that, she look at my face hiss come little closer, she began , sorry for what happened that day, that its not her intention to betray me but my In-law force her into doing it, I told her to go straight to the point, she said she is pregnant for my In-law I nearly jump up to strangle her, In a harsh voice I replied to her, if what she just told me is a joke, that I don't need it right now,replied, it happened so fast and she is sorry for everything, I stand up pay for our drinks and left her at the fastfood , on my way home I immediately called my In-law and confront him now in harsh voice, he first denied it but beg me to keep away from my sister that he will call me later in the day, I agreed, throughout that day I was not myself, I'm in state of confusion, I was wondering if what she told me are real or she want to hype the responsibilities on my In-law... Later in the day my In-law called me, and beg me to keep it secret to my sister, he is drunk that night and don't know what push him to lodge in a hotel with my Ex girlfriend and they had sex without condom, I became very angry and end the call on him, but he keep calling me, I decide to give him a listening ear, he unfold everything to me how the girl seduce her and took him to a hotel, I ask him why he didn't use condom, he reply its happen too fast that he can't hold himself or resist her , i ask him what of if the girl is Hiv positive so he will risk him life and put my sister in danger, he said nothing as such that I should help him sort it out that money won't be the problem, that he is ready to pay the girl any amount so she can terminate the pregnancy, I agreed to help him so I can save my sister's marriage, I called the girl and ask her to met me somewhere, when we met I go straight to the point and ask her to name her price, so she will terminate that fetus, I told her my In-law denied, that since she is my ex I will help her in best possible way, even if she try to blackmail him, I won't mind standing by him, I won't even mind to betray her because she stab me at my back by agreeing to have unprotected sex with someone I introduce to him as my sisters's husband, since she need money to take care of the pregnancy I will give her any amount she want and took her to good doctor that will help abort the baby without any damage or stress, she was furious and wanted to leave I told her to either take the offer or nothing for her, she said ok... That she need 200k if I want her to terminate the baby, I told her 100k or no deal she refuse but after some smoothing the deal was struck with 150k... I called my In-law and pass the news to him.... He send 200k to me for the settlement and 50k for the abortion... Two days later I called the girl to come and collect part of the money that I will give her the balance after the abortion, she agreed, she come for the money, I gave her 50k and promise to give her the remaining money after the abortion, she agreed and left, on the day of the abortion, I called her number but it was switch off, I try throughout that day but she is nowhere to be found, I went to her place but the door was lock, I went to her close friend she told me she haven't seen her for 2days now, after days of looking for her I decide to let it be whatever the outcome might be I will still handle the situation.... After 2fews of the incident, she start disturbing my line again threatening/blackmail me to give her my In-law contact or she will come to my sister's house with her bags and the pregnancy, I bluff it off but when she post her big tommy to me on whatsapp, I pleaded with her to take it easy and beg her to tell me her whereabouts, she refuse and told me is either the number or i will see her in my sister's house in 5days time, I'm worried, at first I thought she won't come but she finally visit my sister but the day she came my sister was is not around but she drop message, luckily I get the message first before my sister, I called her but she still insist is either the number or she will go to her office, I succumb and decide to give her the number, she is not blackmailing my In-law collect money from him, if he refuse to send money she will threaten him of going to the wife.... Now my sister is suspecting me because of my frequent visit to her place....

Distinguish ladies and Gents, No insult, I need your kind advices because the more I try to hide it more everything is getting complicating, my In-law is planning to home, he might decide to marry this Gold digger as second wife, I have successfully wreck my sister's home, I want to know if there is anyway I can fix this thing back ... Your kind advice will be highly appreciate

Deed is done, she obviously is not terminating the pregnancy. Your sisters husband should confess to his wife. When the baby is born, get a paternity test. For all you know he is not the father. Now regarding the betrayal that is another issue entirely, one I have no idea how you or your Inlaw can make it up to your sister but baby steps

1 Like

Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by phabulous88(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmm
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by lordkhalifa(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Askseek:

Deed is done, she obviously is not terminating the pregnancy. Your sisters husband should confess to his wife. When the baby is born, get a paternity test. For all you know he is not the father. Now regarding the betrayal that is another issue entirely, one I have no idea how you or your Inlaw can make it up to your sister but baby steps
no be small thing... I can't even face my sister because she give me all the leverage, she denied me nothing, she like my second mother, at times I feel like kidnapping the girl, she is a torn on my fresh
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Me advice who?

What can I possibly say that will make their situation better?

I can't fail to note though how easy it is for him and his bro in law to plan the abortion of a child. Yet they'll be the first to insult ladies who do it.
If This OP wants to marry tomorrow, he will have the guts to want a girl who's never had an abortion. Bunch of hypocrites.

Prettiepearlz:
You are all at fault now the victim here is your elder sister. You started it Bro, although for your brother in law to have accepted means he get his own for body but you opened his eyes to a world of infidelity and then you introduced your in law to your ex and left them alone. Now the silly girl took advantage of an American based man and got pregnant for him now you have given your sister a rival. What were you thinking giving that kind of advice to your sister's husband? Now you're angry with your in law now because the victim is your sister. You even went far as suggesting abortion, na wa ooooooooo, you also called her a Gold digger, remember she is someone's sister too and you're all about protecting your sister forgetting she is someone's daughter. The best thing to do now is tell your sister the whole truth so that she will stop blackmailing your family. But you need to also find out if that pregnancy is your brother in law's baby. This case is serious ooooooooo, Aunty Cococandy, your advice is needed here ooooooo. I just pity your sister in this whole matter, her whole life is about to change.

4 Likes

Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by tolzy90(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
shocked
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Nancy2016: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
@OP, are you sure that the baby belongs to your in-law? I would say wait till the baby is born and then do a DNA test. In the meantime your in-law has to come clean to his wife. It is better she hears it from him. She would probably be hurt but hopefully she would be able to forgive him. Next time don't put a married man in a tempting situation.
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
cococandy:
Me advice who?

What can I possibly say that will make their situation better?

I can't fail to note though how easy it is for him and his bro in law to plan the abortion of a child. Yet they'll be the first to insult ladies who do it.
If This OP wants to marry tomorrow, he will have the guts to want a girl who's never had an abortion. Bunch of hypocrites.

Lol are you minding them. That's how this one created a stupid post and thought he had made sense. I often wonder what is wrong with some men.

https://www.nairaland.com/3210782/reasons-why-married-women-should#47303647

How do you do ma? and how is our smiling princess? smiley
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol are you minding them. That's how this one created a stupid post and thought he had made sense. I often wonder what is wrong with some men.

https://www.nairaland.com/3210782/reasons-why-married-women-should#47303647

How do you do ma? and how is our smiling princess? smiley
we are doing good beautiful
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
cococandy:
we are doing good beautiful
smiley
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Your in-law is not the father of that pregnancy.
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:

And you KNOW this how?
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
The only way out of your jam is for you to do traditional wedding with the hoe in question and pretend the child is yours.then take the child for DNA test lateron.

If the test is negative with that of your in-law divorce her immediately.

If it's positive, well, proceed to Church wedding and raise the kid as yours. tongue
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ioannes:

And you KNOW this how?
From the op himself. How is it possible the lady's pregnancy is already showing at two months? How can she have a protruding tummy at less than 4 months?

I know some women who began showing at 7 months, while the average pregnancy starts showing from 5 months.

I have never heard that 2 month pregnancy protrudes

5 Likes

Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:

From the op himself. How is it possible the lady's pregnancy is already showing at two months? How can she have a protruding tummy at less than 4 months?

I know some women who began showing at 7 months, while the average pregnancy starts showing from 5 months.

I have never heard that 2 month pregnancy protrudes

Well you got a point there.

Besides the girl seems desperate to pin the pregnancy on the man.

Anyway, like they say, better safe than sorry. Now they are sorry.
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Neverquit(f): 2:00am On Jul 08, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed

1) He cheated
2) He cheated without using protection and possibly contracting several types of diseases and/or generational curses/oaths.
3) He got her pregnant...congratulation

So, you (lordkhalifa) are encouraging someone to do abortion? Like Coco said, can you marry someone that had abortion(s)? So una want her womb to spoil finish?

I will never understand the logic that you have to club and get drunk before you can 'catch' fun. Don't you know alcohol impairs your thinking skills?

One important question: if your in-law can travel often, why is his wife not there with him?

Go and confess your sins to your sister.

1 Like

Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2016
Please your in law is NOT responsible for that pregnancy. It's not possible for a 2 month old pregnancy to show, especially as this is her first. She planned it all from the beginning which is why she slept with hin without protection so she can have grounds to pin it on him.

Your inlaw is quite daft. I wonder where they make these kind of men these days.

Meanwhile stop blaming yourself, he's an adult and is totally responsible for his actions. The only person I pity in all this is your sister!

1 Like

Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by lordkhalifa(m): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2016
Neverquit:
undecided lipsrsealed

1) He cheated
2) He cheated without using protection and possibly contracting several types of diseases and/or generational curses/oaths.
3) He got her pregnant...congratulation

So, you (lordkhalifa) are encouraging someone to do abortion? Like Coco said, can you marry someone that had abortion(s)? So una want her womb to spoil finish?

I will never understand the logic that you have to club and get drunk before you can 'catch' fun. Don't you know alcohol impairs your thinking skills?

One important question: if your in-law can travel often, why is his wife not there with him?

Go and confess your sins to your sister.
my sin or his recklessness ... Even if I'm drunk I can't still differentiate Good/Bad , is not my fault, the guy is an adult a married man for that matter and he should have control himself, he own his wife all the long explanation and confession, the grudge won't last forever one day she will forgive and forget my role in all this scandal, blood is thicker than water... For the girl hyping the pregnancy on the guy just to extort money from him is totally wrong, from my own calculation she have extort more than 500k from the guy, and as my Ex I'm not in any way in support of her behavior, for her to be using the guy as his ATM machine is something I won't tolerate... The girl is pushing me to the wall I'm still dancing on the gallery maintaining my cool is because the guy want it to remain secret between the 3 of us...
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Mopricelezz(f): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2016
This is seriously serious. But I strongly believe the pregnancy is not for your in-law. How can a preggy of 2months be obvious already? To me she only needs someone to pin it on. Regardless, paternity test should be done sha
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by Desdemona(f): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2016
At what month did this happen? We can start the analysis from there.
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by zed7: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Go buy rat poison, just 150 naira. One less opportunistic gold digger to worry about.

1 Like

Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by crackhaus: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Another hustler at it again. grin

God has finally answered that girl's prayers and you people are telling her to go for an abortion... how and where? cheesycheesy

When you tell niggas to always have on their PPE before any exploration begins, some will be talking of getting carried away...

See one-night stand that this man could easily have gotten away with clean, the mumu jonzed on top getting carried away.
Is puccy now fried rice & chicken that you will forget to pray before eating?

I have no advise to give fvck boiz mehn, your in-law deserves whatever comes to him from this incident... angry

1 Like

Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by crackhaus: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:
Probably, but still doesn't excuse his folly for not adhering to safety standards and guidelines especially on a one-night stand.
Re: How I And My Ex Lover Ruin My Sister Marriage by gidjah(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
@COCOABUTTER why are you vexing na?, we know most ladies of this class to be opportinists, no be today na, she sensed the bobo get wadds, she lure him in to her free kitty,pls take thine anger some where else

(1) (Reply)

Wardrobe For A Give Away Price / 16 Bedroom Mansion For Sale In Ipaja Valued At $160,000 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.