Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) (30794 Views)

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / Women Group Protests Against Fayose In Abuja - Pictures / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by Jodesky(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
[size=14pt]BUSTED![/size]

just because fayose beat them black and blue in their own game grin grin grin

Protesters are mainly Pained APC supporters and do not represent the Ekiti people.

Fayose met 19APC lawmakers and he dealt with them and no single sit in all 26 house members bore APC, we expect their supporters to come out led by Taiwo Olatunbosun APC spokesman!..
Fayose=26, Apc=0
LGA;PDP=16, APC=0
SENATE PDP=3 APC=0
REPS;PDP=6 APC=0

Your slavish mentality has severely blurred your sense of reasoning........
Read the premium times version here...
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/206533-apc-cnpp-others-stage-anti-fayose-rally-ekiti.html

The rally was staged by APC, CNPP and other civil societies.
Your ignorance is factory fitted and as such is incurable.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by rahman3853(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ekiti ppl sef funny o, bearly 2months ago they took to street to support fayose n castigate buhari, now the oposite is the case. Until ppl have a mind n heart of their own they will remain pun to those good for nothing leaders. Wise up ppl...
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by samsard(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
omenka:
Heard they discussed me in their little whatsapp coven of darkness and celebrated my ban no end- hailing one of their piglets for squeeling and grunting so bad it had me break a rule and earned me a ban.

Goes to show how frustrated and jobless they are. How could a group of people congregate at a place only to discuss how to chase someone out of Nairaland??

Miserable things.
Arent you breaking rule 2? Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
LOL, there was actually relative peace and quiet without some of you career Nairalanders
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by bashydemy1: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Am loving this..
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by BERNIMOORE: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Jodesky:

Your slavish mentality has severely blurred your sense of reasoning........
Read the premium times version here...
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/206533-apc-cnpp-others-stage-anti-fayose-rally-ekiti.html

The rally was staged by APC, CNPP and other civil societies.
Your ignorance is factory fitted and as such is incurable.
your myopic hatred for Fayose cannot hinder his recapturing EKITI AGAIN for PDP with or without him, see the man and Admire a fearless man not cowards like you who surrendered your brain to Tinubu for you to think. see the leader below; only Governor to defeat 2 incubents

Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
kossyablaze:
They should just auction ekiti on olx make we hear word!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha abeg no kill me with laff jare
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
samsard:
Arent you breaking rule 2? Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
LOL, there was actually relative peace and quiet without some of you career Nairalanders
fok rule 2 and all other rules.
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by bigass123(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
[size=18pt]Quietly[/size]

[size=28pt]Observing.......... .[/size]
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
fayose should be impeach no hope for d common man in ekiti state.no immunity for him ooo.
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by gbeseun(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pavarottii:
Na so dem protest against GEJ, say em must go. E say okay I don hear. I am gone enjoy ur choice buhari. Now they wish they can av him back. But it's late.

who want ur saviour back,its only insane people areou d Igbos that really want him back.gen chief yam eater ,and the leader of association of stealing isn't corruption

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
fayose should be impeach ooo.
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by ichomi(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ghen Ghen..... E don happen
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
kossyablaze:
They should just auction ekiti on olx make we hear word!

I don laugh tire. like loz
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by tunderay(m): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
seunlayi:
By the time it is Buhari’s certificate turn, nobody will be paid to go out, people will find themselves out
Funny enough ,that can't happen, people are more concerned about you been economically corrupt than issue of certificate. Because at the end of the day, what you did while in office is what matters most and not your certificate.
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by teegbaj101(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pavarottii:
Na so dem protest against GEJ, say em must go. E say okay I don hear. I am gone enjoy ur choice buhari. Now they wish they can av him back. But it's late.
for your mind, who is wishing ogogoro master to return

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by bigybanty02(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
omenka:
Expecting to see some funny hats wearing screeching goblins stage a counter pro-corruption protest in their Grand Canyon enclaves.

Barka da Salah to all Muslims on the forum. smiley
omenka de omenka the only amu anu him self i dey feel ur Eze ure carry go joorrh notin do u Ezi ofia
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by Afritop(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
ExAngel007:
i wonder where he kept his voice He no longer make noise again grin
Shebi it is money that he can use to make noise, now that his zenith bank account is frozen we will watch how he will make the noise
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by joxyblast: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Best comment quote author=Pavarottii post=47297265]Na so dem protest against GEJ, say em must go. E say okay I don hear. I am gone enjoy ur choice buhari. Now they wish they can av him back. But it's late. [/quote]
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by ejagbangba: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
[size=14pt]BUSTED![/size]

just because fayose beat them black and blue in their own game grin grin grin

Protesters are mainly Pained APC supporters and do not represent the Ekiti people.

Fayose met 19APC lawmakers and he dealt with them and no single sit in all 26 house members bore APC, we expect their supporters to come out led by Taiwo Olatunbosun APC spokesman!..
Fayose=26, Apc=0
LGA;PDP=16, APC=0
SENATE PDP=3 APC=0
REPS;PDP=6 APC=0

dis guy,u are here with ur rusted brain again.must u let everyone know how shallowed ur brain is?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by Pavarottii(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
sammyj:
Have what back!!! I will rather have a monkey or dog run the affairs of this country than that your clueless corrupt Oga at the top! !! shocked grin grin
Not talking to ur type. U av never protested in ur life and ur parents still feed u. Go to d street and ask questions. Not in ur room u type dis rubbish.
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by Pavarottii(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
gbeseun:

who want ur saviour back,its only insane people areou d Igbos that really want him back.gen chief yam eater ,and the leader of association of stealing isn't corruption

Not talking to ur type. U av never protested in ur life and ur parents still feed u. Go to d street and ask questions. Not in ur room u type dis rubbish.
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by americanigga(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
iamDiabolic:
hahaha,am pro-pdp but fayose really goofed just like fayemi even worst.I don't know why ekiti are cursed with bad leaders as educated as they are.fayose won't finish his tenure though I wish lp,apga or kowa can win ekiti.pdp shud focus on edo nd imo.

If this is a joke you better stop it. Edo state is for APC and APC is for Edo state
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by harrysjones(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fayose don buy market cool...APC is the right candidate for the job... wink wink wink
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by JVector: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Confused people grin
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by babajay69: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
todayboy:
I only see buhari rented crowd

See what you want to see.
We can all see that Fayoshit is going down.
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by Babacele: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
iamDiabolic:
the guy really messed up,after getting a second chance,he wasted it.his prophetess wife already told him he won't finish his tenure.ekiti people wey sturborn die,them never start with him,by the time dy start he would consider resigning
you sabi ekiti. he may look rustic but when he snaps, an ekiti can be dangerous to placate.....Fayemi shoes are just too polished for this dirty brute to step in.......he ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by Babacele: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
iamDiabolic:
hahaha,am pro-pdp but fayose really goofed just like fayemi even worst.I don't know why ekiti are cursed with bad leaders as educated as they are.fayose won't finish his tenure though I wish lp,apga or kowa can win ekiti.pdp shud focus on edo nd imo.
which Fayemi? mention the bad things Fayemi do and let us compare with this tifanimal(u wont find it in any dictionary, so don't even bother).
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by ezigr8(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
bad market for oga kpomo
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by sexyellency(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pavarottii:
Who want to have him back
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by samuelUMOH(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
cyberguy72:
Rent crowd.The Dullard would fail
rented or borrow ! Let salary be paid .
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by billyG(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
johnson4nosa:
Fayose but I warned u.... he who lives in a glass house don't throw a stone.... so u have many skeleton in ur cupboards and Waldrop and u were running ur mouth.... people like Uduagha the former govt of Delta State keep quiet u thought they don't have sense......
fayose get common sense?
Re: Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) by bakila: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
the same poor APC LOSERS with wierd looking cardboard, [size=14pt]see better banners of PRO-FAYOSE[/size],
Who bought the banners protestors or Fayose? If by Fayose was the money for that in the budget of the state or from one of the Spotless Accounts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant / Suspects Named Uche Nwosu & Okorocha As Sponsors Of Kidnapping - Imo Govt / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.