Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (72913 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by emmabest2000(m): 4:26am On Jul 08, 2016
saintkel:
Hehehehehehe my wife will not be taller dan me o. Some Nigerians can be very funny. I saw these abbreviations somewhere and it caught my attention.

Look at them .......

NAIRA - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again
PHCN - Problem Has Changed Name
HAUSA - House Animals Using Seat of Authority
APC - Association of Past Criminals
NYSC - Now Your Struggles Continues
PDP - People Deceiving People
PHD - Pull Him Down
MTN - Maintain Total Nonsense
ABACHA - After Babangida Another Criminal Has Arrived
NEPA - Never Expect Power Always
BUHARI - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.

That ABACHA own made me laugh most...
Buhari meaning make sense
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Mypeople2(m): 5:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Though this is quite hilarious but looking at it carefully you will observe that one block is enough for their lips to meet at an equal level and not two blocks .It is because the guy is now looking at the lady from an angle of depression
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by abbeyty(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2016
he should have used a ladder instead, the guy no see him size to marry ?
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by octacore(m): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2016
ayooladee:
the guy is f00ling himself sad angry embarrassing his pretty wife sad

Dats the extent guys go, just 4 love.. Especially for pretty ladies like u
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by pholarche(f): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2016
That PHCN and BUHARI got me laughing real out. funny but true
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by sexychocho(f): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2016
So Funny grin
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by khaleeesi: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Omoita(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oga, bone that lift jor. Try this method and see who tall pass.

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by wendyebenezer(f): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2016
ayooladee:
the guy is f00ling himself sad angry embarrassing his pretty wife sad

Nope,he z embarrassing himself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.