Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,364 members, 7,846,573 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

In Need Of A Business Partner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of A Business Partner (490 Views)

Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm / A Female Business Partner Needed / Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Business Partner by waldigit: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Stressful life in Lagos is not new. Lagos as centre of opportunities is also a fact. But what if we can find a way for living in Lagos with less stress. I am a development consultant and computer scientist with bias in graphics applications. I have a lucrative proposal of proferring solution to city life of Lagos. It has to do with offering specialized environmental information service to all stake holders in Lagos. So now I need corporate body who need to promote their corperate interest or Lagos State Government who shall partner with me to sponsor this revolutionary project.
If you show your interest, we shall first sign agreement of privacy then I will present you a copy of the proposal. Then we take it up from there.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Dollar Can One Purchase Officially With Naira / Legitimate Cash / Just For The Unemployed Alone (serious Stuff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.