Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) (5519 Views)

Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
see chochin
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by rayblast(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
MrDavidson:
Unfortunately the remnants of BH seem to have relocated to Niger Republic because Nigeria's territory have been made uncomfortable for them to thrive in. Or the citizens of Niger have formed their own chapter there. Look very well at the pics, you'll notice that they don't look the usual Hausa-Kanuri-Fulani that you know. It's Nigerien who are fond of tieing turbans around their head & have some resemblance of Indians .
nd u dey feel say Nigerien problem no b all west African countries problems?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by DaFlash: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
hope4nigeria:
From what I saw in the Video, Niger govt tactically re equip BH! With that huge AMO, there suppose to be more trained hands! Else, 50batalion of BH can never overun such amori! Africa is a joke. More so, how can a govt deploy such large amo into a bush! The amo BH used to overan that base is not up to 1% of what they recover. Sponsor suplies arms tru niger.
You make a lot of sense in your analysis i must say. If only our Intel agencies was this smart and solid. I never trusted any of this our francophone neighbors right from start.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by DelGardo: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
This means Nigeria should be on red alert.

We should even step it up and go on the offensive otherwise the stolen weapons will soon be pointed southwards towards Borno.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by santos2020: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
in nigeria, Any day you go out and come back home alive, you need to thank GOD

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by idupaul: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
hope4nigeria:
From what I saw in the Video, Niger govt tactically re equip BH! With that huge AMO, there suppose to be more trained hands! Else, 50batalion of BH can never overun such amori! Africa is a joke. More so, how can a govt deploy such large amo into a bush! The amo BH used to overan that base is not up to 1% of what they recover. Sponsor suplies arms tru niger.

That can be one plausible reason because I noticed even the soldiers killed had quality Kevlar vest and ballistic helmets on ..damn that unit was armed to the teeth. .I counted 3 long range howitzers , APCs mounted with all angle close combat mortars ,uncountable shoulder fired rockets ,they even had phosphorus munition to light the battle field incase it's was dark ..the commander of that unit should be court martialled. .what where they even doing with so much Amoo in the bush when they where not on an offensive

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
idupaul:

That can be one plausible reason because I noticed even the soldiers killed had quality Kevlar vest and ballistic helmets on ..damn that unit was armed to the teeth. .I counted 3 long range howitzers , APCs mounted with all angle close combat mortars ,uncountable shoulder fired rockets ,they even had phosphorus munition to light the battle field incase it's was dark ..the commander of that unit should be court martialled. .what where they even doing with so much Amoo in the bush when they where not on an offensive
I even downloaded the Video watched it all over again! Even I'm not military pasonel, just 100 trained officers can pound those bastaaaads like ant to a standstill with that heavy amori! Judging from the Video. BH just got free ride till they enter the base, they were not taking any fire from oponent despite those huge bunker ABA! They just waste those poor few soldiers to cover up! We in nigeria should be very alart now cos those amo are now in wrong Hands.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Was Showing Us Sign But You People Refuse To See It (pictureby) / How Fulani Jihadists Created The Largest City In West Africa / Governor Fayemi Tests Negative For COVID-19 After Eleven Days In Isolation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.