Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) (2573 Views)

The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. / American Pia Mia Stole Phyno’s Song "I'm A Fan" / Olamide's "Who You Epp" Hits 1.3million Downloads In Less Than A Week On NL(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by KangaIye: 3:36am On Jul 26, 2016
I Love This

1 Like

Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 4:53am On Jul 26, 2016
Thanks Bro
DammyOlu123:
That was pretty good. I'm impressed. Sounded very mature. The whole thing just worked.
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by EbenzMedia: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
BADDEST PROMO EVER

Record a song for #6000 and get benefits like free online promotion on two sites,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends soon so hurry now before its too late. Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

You can reach us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Sandas11(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Howmon:
Hello Nairalanders, i've been on this forum for a while, i'm a music lover and I do music in the comfort of my home studio. Need to get y'all view about my music. Just let's say i'm a young man in search of motivation.

Below is the link to one of my songs titled "Lalala"

https://app.box.com/s/9cwpbxoctm8l1fvt0n0x

#Enjoy'n'Critic
Cc Airforce1 IamSynord Andyblaze

Yo sup bruv... Heard ur song.. Liked it, I'm a recording artist as well wud lik to hook up were u @?
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sandas11:

Yo sup bruv... Heard ur song.. Liked it, I'm a recording artist as well wud lik to hook up were u @?

Thanks for showing love for my music bro, I appreciate, i'm in lagos. You?
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Sandas11(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Howmon:

Thanks for showing love for my music bro, I appreciate, i'm in lagos. You?

I live in lagos as well..Ojo area to be precise. But I'm currently in abj I sch here... 08137527191 u cud hit me up on watsaap
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sandas11:

I live in lagos as well..Ojo area to be precise. But I'm currently in abj I sch here... 08137527191 u cud hit me up on watsaap

Doing that ASAP
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by itzmoni(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Nice.
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
itzmoni:
Nice.
Good to know you love it other songs available at soundcloud.com/howmon
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Solomon19(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2016
Howmon:
Good to know you love it other songs available at soundcloud.com/howmon

sup nigga will love to contact you...
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
Send me your contacts then

Solomon19:

sup nigga will love to contact you...
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Solomon19(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Howmon:
Send me your contacts then

09032049427...will be waiting for your holla
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by EbenzMedia: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2016
EBENZ MEDIA AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.

You can also call us on +2348097168776 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by zimakod(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wow...Good job on that song. You really got talent.
You definately have a good song,why not try EXTREMEDER, They might be of help in promoting your song, if you win the EXTREMEDER MUSIC CONTEST in order to become their first music brand ambassador. You can Visit their web if you are interested: www.Extremeder.com
Contest application opens August 14th and closes september 4th.
I wish you the best!
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Denjox(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nice... Lets push it for you to get you 2k+ downloads at affordable rate... Contact me here www.facebook.com/dennis.joy.3158
my url is http://naijainsight.yu.tl
Re: Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) by Howmon: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nairalanders, epp a young Man's career!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lyrics To Simi's New Song "Ayo" / Tatiana Manaois - Yesterday Everyday Always (mp3 + Video) / The Most Corrupt Nigerian Musical Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.