Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love (1439 Views)

This Boy Received The Oga Of Dirty Slaps From Nigerian Girl / Na Love Abi Na Charm / What Are The Songs From Nigerian Musicians That You Think Is Ever Green? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by Staru1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good day ladies and Gentle men, let me use this privillage to educate and eradiculate most of your ignorances.
I ley down my life my india delta which simplify my identity in NA(nigerian army).
I resigned because I love my lady so much,she is my strenght,my hope,my joy ,my every-thing. I joined nigerian army through recruitment NA/008/06 ,Golf company. I left NA and applied for NDA,63rd RC/2010 which I was successful at AFSB ,I passed out from there and was currently serving till recent development. Life without my lady will be misrable. Let me not bore you with much stories,here are her reasons: following the reactions in co-existing in nigerian armed forces,am glad to inform you that nigerian military is over politcal now, quote me any where.
The fractional and frictional In army pro-selection, posting and assigning is neither here nor there, your smile may be as good as mine.
However, "He who has nothing to hide,absolutely hides nothing from you" army is a cult,take it or leave it.
Nevertheless,it is no longer a new news regards to firing of our men by co-worker in enugu state.
Excerpts: 75RRI which left their respectives zonal areas for Depot,Zaria,kaduna state for completion of training but rather than training them,it has turn so bloody. 105 represents each state of the federal republic of nigerian and imo state is left below 30.
Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by halfricanadian(f): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wish u a blissful relationship

Its part of things you do for love

1 Like

Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by Cutehector(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one brother..

1 Like

Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by Smellymouth: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hhmmm
Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by KnightRod(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
I hope they don't catch you tho.

I hope your resignation was approved and you're not a deserter?? Or a runner??

Have it your way shaa.. I'm sure your Lady would see this as a very Romantic gesture/act/resignation.. Whatever..

Don't bad mouth the army.
Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by Keziehenry(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hope it's not cos of the avengers
Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by Staru1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wish u a blissful relationship

Its part of things you do for love

Thanks
Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by halfricanadian(f): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Staru1:

Thanks

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by Staru1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
KnightRod:
I hope they don't catch you tho.

I hope your resignation was approved and you're not a deserter?? Or a runner??

Have it your way shaa.. I'm sure your Lady would see this as a very Romantic gesture/act/resignation.. Whatever..

Don't bad mouth the army.

Approved one. True words frm me
Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by KnightRod(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Staru1:

Approved one. True words frm me
to live is to love smiley

I hope you've secured another Job? You can't take care of a woman with only Love.. You need money..

1 Like

Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by Staru1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
KnightRod:
to live is to love smiley

I hope you've secured another Job? You can't take care of a woman with only Love.. You need money..

True talk, I studied mechanical engineering at NDA,kaduna.
Moreso, I invested in transportation.
Thanks for your candid advice.

1 Like

Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one.....

1 Like

Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by bitchcrafts: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
English hard oh

Re: Just Resigned From Nigerian Army-na Love by Staru1(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2016
bitchcrafts:
English hard oh

I observed it , so you do too?

(1) (Reply)

Very Touching Story.. / He's A Fuvck Boy If. . . . / Omg! Woman Beats Up Husband During Sex Over Big Manhood (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.