Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

She Was Like A Mother To Me,but She Died!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Like A Mother To Me,but She Died!! (570 Views)

Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Like A Mother To Me,but She Died!! by 2chukwu(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
My name is 2chukwu,the story am about to share was how i lost my beautiful girlfriend to the cruel hands of death.
I met my Girlfriend Ngozi by name way back in secondary school.
We fell in love,we fight,we fuss we disagree to agree.
But we are always together till after our secondary days,we both always wanted to go to the higher institutions,we sort for admisiion but luck was not on our both sides till we both started with pre degree programs.
I was in pre degree one and she was in two,so i was first to finish n gained admission before her.
We went on till wen i got to 300 level only for me to be informed that my admission was incomplete i had to drop and she encoraged me n bought another jamb for me cos we both dont have any body to stand for us so we are always standing by each other..
She later gaind admision into 200 level cos she enrolled for diploma programs,while i was still waiting for the new admission list to come out of which i later got in 100 level again.
She suggested that we shud have a place of our own of which we did and she paid and brought out her life savings and bought almost everything we needed in the house and we started living happily until her mother stepped in.
Her mother from the onset had had this misunderstanding with my mum far back i thought because of my closeness with the family that she must have let go everything the same way i let m own mom did, and she was welcomed into my family by my brothers and sisters infact my elder sister became her private medical nurse.
So the whole thing stated when she got into 200 level 2nd semester that her mum insisted that if i want to continue with the daugther i shud present my parents,honestly i tried as much as i cud then to convince her to give us more time but she dint,rather she started giving her daugther so many reasons why she shudnt go on with the relationship and how bad my people are and forgetin how good be and ngozi was to each other.
What suprises me was late 2014 towards december that ngozi stated siding her mum,but B4 then ngozi had felt so sick and i understands the nature of her sickness that whenever she was sick she always wants me around her cos am her best friend,but because of the on going misunderstanding her mum asked me to stop coming around her daugther, at first it was difficult but i had to after seeking some elderly advices.
Barely two months after i stop coming to see her,i saw her in school once men she was so lin,i cudnt belive my eyes.
Though i kept callin her but she always shout on me to stay away from her ,the next month she travelled with her mom to the village for the burial of her grand mother.
The next thing i started feeling her absent like never b4,i became so worried n wanted to see her by all mean,i was preparing to go to her village wen my mum recieved a call that Ngozi is dead!
I cried like a baby,it was after her death we all learnt that during the time of her sickness her mum hid her and Ngozi was never given any proper medical attentions.
Now my life is shattered,all our plan gone with the wind,i lost my best friend my mum and my everything. Ever since then my tears never siezed. Its one year plus now but the pains and lost is still fresh...pls how shud i get over her in my mind and in my dreams? Can i ever love again?
Re: She Was Like A Mother To Me,but She Died!! by Lordbammy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
eeya pele sad
Re: She Was Like A Mother To Me,but She Died!! by halfricanadian(f): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wait her ghost is coming undecided undecided
Re: She Was Like A Mother To Me,but She Died!! by KnightRod(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
wow.. My condolences man.. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: She Was Like A Mother To Me,but She Died!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mehn , stories like this reminds me of how i lost people who stood by me always. From my dad, my bestfriend to my twin nd so..embarassed..

Bro, i want you to be strong for yourself. Life itself is like a two edged sword under equilibrium. You can't be sadist all your life just because of an incident like this. Tho i know it's hard but try and take things easy so you don't get too worked up with lingering thoughts. You still have people who loves you...your mum , dad and siblings and friends. I'm sure your beloved Ngozi is in a better place now.

Death comes like a wind, so inevitable. We all shall face death in turns , so you have to keep strong and run your race..

2 Likes

Re: She Was Like A Mother To Me,but She Died!! by cruzita(f): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
touching story

bro take heart even though its hard

1 Like

Re: She Was Like A Mother To Me,but She Died!! by Julietcutie(f): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
sad shocked Aww take heart dear... it won't be easy but try and get your mind off things that would make you remember her ...let the dead rest don't look at her pictures or anything that has her in it ...you can also try and get yourself to fall in love again it's not the end of the world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Too Late For Airforce To Contest / Dreamt About Usher And Gareth Bale Dying? / Please How Does One Apply To Contest For Mr. Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.