Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? (7577 Views)

Could My Abusive Marriage Preventing Me From Finding True Love Again? / TRUE LOVE: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Half Man Boyfriend / I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
I have been an active member of this great forum for over 7 years now and it has been fun, exciting and educative. From business to romance to literature, car talk, politics etc. Also we have seen ladies or guys come on here seeking for relationships and or life partners and most times, members (not all) make fun of them. How their search ended remains a question only they can provide answers to. Those actions by some of us I am sure discouraged a lot of other members who may have harboured the desire to try out here too for that special one to complete them.

Having said that, it hasn't all been bad news. Happy unions has been made here too and the latest being a very close friend who met her man here on nairaland. The guy has put a ring on it and from all indications, their love is undoubtedly real and strong rooted. Lets all wait for their announcement. There has been many others aside theirs. I remember a lady who took the bulls by the horn sometime last year and opened a thread that she needs a man and her dream came true and recently the guy she found put a ring on it. So you see, it hasn't all been bad news.

You and I can also find ours here. In this regards, I am taking the bull by the horn too and making an emphatic request for my own final piece of the puzzle that complements me. If you are an ambitious (in a positive way kind of o) Christian lady between age 28 - 34 and has positioned yourself for marriage, then me and you should be talking and getting to know each other by now. Simply send me a mail via chimkaire247@gmail.com and we will take it from there. This is not an automatic marriage advertisement/request as has been erroneously assumed by some forum members. It's simply a 1st step to something beautiful.

Wey all my guys them, you all should wish me luck. Lets do it. wink

Email: [email]chimkaire247@gmail.com[/email] Abeg spammers make una commot eye for this my email o. Na beg I dey beg o, abeg o.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Cutehector(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol person like me open thread say I dey find true love. If one babe drop number make I shit igneous rock.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by MEGGATRON(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
the poster above shah......lwkm

bros don't mind Cutehector , he has hundreds of girlfriend .

hundreds? can he spear 10 please ? help me talk to him

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol person like me open thread say I dey find true love. If one babe drop number make I shit igneous rock.

My guy no beat you chest to it o. Nairaland is very big and you never can tell. We go announce am here when e happen.

Abeg who be the moderator for here? Oya RoyalRoy come move this my post to front page so that I go make you my best man.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Where are the ladies? Comman grab this opportunity now o

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Cutehector(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
checkengine:

My guy no beat you chest to it o. Nairaland is very big and you never can tell. We go announce am here when e happen.

Abeg who be the moderator for here? Oya RoyalRoy come move this my post to front page so that I go make you my best man.
lol there is nothing like I never can tell. It's never gona happen..
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Officialkenshin(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
All the luck bro. Me too I'm looking for gf. Age 20 and above wink hola me if any available.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
lol there is nothing like I never can tell. It's never gona happen..

Well, impossibility is nothing in my dictionary. It might take a while but I am so positive it will Cute. Not if RoyalRoy help me make it get maximum views. E go do you like film grin.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
LizGray:

Ain't you a lady bae wink, it could be us announcing our engagement here.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Cutehector(m): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
checkengine:

Well, impossibility is nothing in my dictionary. It might take a while but I am so positive it will Cute. Not if RoyalRoy help me make it get maximum views. E go do you like film grin.
lwkmd. I'v learnt the hard way from online relationships. It's better I meet a girl physically

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Yuneehk(f): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
LizGray:
Gracie aren't you a lady? Grab the opportunity hun
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yuneehk:

Lol. Its for single ladies.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yuneehk:

ha ha ha. You be advocate ni? You nko?
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Yuneehk(f): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
checkengine:

ha ha ha. You be advocate ni? You nko?
I'm happily married dear
LizGray:
Lol. Its for single ladies.
It Means you're not single. It's okay

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Olasco93: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
A trial will convince you...
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Olasco93:
A trial will convince you...

Abi naaah

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by K9blunt(f): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oya now, single and ready ladies should show joor!

Its not easy to come out reveal what is in ones mind... Op good luck!
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by sisisioge: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oh baby you got my attention! However my pm isn't working(can't access my mail). Duh! I think you should drop your number...I will definitely call. I be cat mehn.

By the way, my friend got married last May to a guy she met here. I'm gonna be a godmother son wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by dealordea(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2016
It's a journey which I think should be believed in! Met my fiancé on here and she was based in Dubai! She died last two month in her home town and I am just trying to move on! She was an active member of NL and so I am but God knows best.... We had plans but God wants another for me... Try your luck and you may find the real deal on here! NL is big world bro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by 7inches: 2:12am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:

lol guy diz ur post got me laffin diz midnight.

wat if u poo sedimentary rock or volcano ....
i cnt stop laffin oo
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 08, 2016
7inches:

i cnt stop laffin oo

Guy u dey mind Cute? grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2016
dealordea:
It's a journey which I think should be believed in! Met my fiancé on here and she was based in Dubai! She died last two month in her home town and I am just trying to move on! She was an active member of NL and so I am but God knows best.... We had plans but God wants another for me... Try your luck and you may find the real deal on here! NL is big world bro

Awwwwww sad sad sad sad sad sorry buddy. May her loving soul rest the bosom of our Lord. Accept my sincere and heartfelt condolence.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Cutehector(m): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2016
7inches:

i cnt stop laffin oo
u wan mk we bet?
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2016
sisisioge:
Oh baby you got my attention! However my pm isn't working(can't access my mail). Duh! I think you should drop your number...I will definitely call. I be cat mehn.

By the way, my friend got married last May to a guy she met here. I'm gonna be a godmother son wink

Ah sisi you made a valid point at the bolded. For the purpose of confidentiality, I won't drop my phone number but instead I'd drop my email: chimkaire247@gmail.com

Big ups @sisisioge
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 08, 2016
K9blunt:
Oya now, single and ready ladies should show joor!

Its not easy to come out reveal what is in ones mind... Op good luck!

Thanks Blunt. I am so positive about this and my gut feelings never fail me.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Pandorabox:
Hmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmm Pandora, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Like you're gonna reach me right? wink I hear ya, I'd be waiting.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by sisisioge: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2016
checkengine:

Ah sisi you made a valid point at the bolded. For the purpose confidentiality, I won't drop my phone number but instead I'd drop my email: chimkaire247@gmail.com

Big ups @sisisioge

Hmmm...did a quick scan on u. You are quite the Mr. Private. I'm too. I'm also kinda retired...will mail u though. Keeping my fingers crossed for u...
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2016
sisisioge:

Hmmm...did a quick scan on u. You are quite the Mr. Private. I'm too. I'm also kinda retired...will mail u though. Keeping my fingers crossed for u...

Hmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked CIA, KGB, MI5, Scotland Yard, Interpol all of them put together grin. You don scan me now now now? Oya na I go dey wait.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by BluStreak(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2016
Ol'boy smiley see groove naaaa. Wishing you plenty of luck. We have plenty of beautiful ladies here and I hope they are willing to konnect. Good luck maaan.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
BluStreak:
Ol'boy smiley see groove naaaa. Wishing you plenty of luck. We have plenty of beautiful ladies here and I hope they are willing to konnect. Good luck maaan.

Thanks buddy. Dunno why I have this strong conviction that this is gonna be it seriously. Time will tell as the days unfold.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by An0nimus: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
OP no forget to invite us for the ceremony. We fit create thread celebrate with you grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. / Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence / My Husband Is Taking Away My Life! (GRAPHIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.