Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? (7584 Views)

Could My Abusive Marriage Preventing Me From Finding True Love Again? / TRUE LOVE: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Half Man Boyfriend / I Think This Is What True Love Is. What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. CheckEngine, you no serious ni. I'm way younger than the age range you specified..

How come this comment curved me? Don't we all say age is nothing but a number? You can be 22 and posses the maturity of a 29, more committed and mentally preped.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by udysweet(f): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2016
And for some of us who doesn't know what you're thinking,mind sharing? Especially since you quoted me? Lol
checkengine:

Hmmm undecided scratching my bear bear and sipping Dom Pérignon. Who else is thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
checkengine:

How come this comment curved me? Don't we all say age is nothing but a number? You can be 22 and posses the maturity of a 29, more committed and mentally preped.
Got ur PM. Pls check ur mail.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by amanze54: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
how?
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2016
udysweet:
And for some of us who doesn't know what you're thinking,mind sharing? Especially since you quoted me? Lol

Ahhhh shocked! Udysweet why u dey fall ma hand naaah? That's a cryptic message I put out there. As cryptic as it may seem, its easier to decode than finishing a bowl of caramel ice cream. grin
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Melsan: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
udysweet:

grin
Abi o
Yes dear,direct them to mua mek I assess n give go ahead grin
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Melsan: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
checkengine:

Hmmm undecided scratching my bear bear and sipping Dom Pérignon. Who else is thinking what I'm thinking?
Check engine,PM mua if you want udysweet oooo grin..not this your thinking thought thinking grin cheesy
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Melsan:
Check engine,PM mua if you want udysweet oooo grin..not this your thinking thought thinking grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin Are you for real shocked? When did you become Udysweet's Godfather? grin grin

Anyway sha, I fit buy you one BIG Origin for corner as a brother's keeper.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Melsan: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lol@udysweet's Godfather,i pass godfada,join godmoda sef...we don't do origins but originals grin grin
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Destined2win: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2016
dealordea:
It's a journey which I think should be believed in! Met my fiancé on here and she was based in Dubai! She died last two month in her home town and I am just trying to move on! She was an active member of NL and so I am but God knows best.... We had plans but God wants another for me... Try your luck and you may find the real deal on here! NL is big world bro

accept my condolences
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by udysweet(f): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Chai Abasi mbok,see as u and @Melsan jus dey mention me upandan,loool!
I trip o. I'm sure by now checkengine 's search is over,pls call us to share that Don perigom when you finally pop the question.
@Melsan wats up,happy sunday. Are u in Lagos?
checkengine:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Are you for real shocked? When did you become Udysweet's Godfather? grin grin

Anyway sha, I fit buy you one BIG Origin for corner as a brother's keeper.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Melsan: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
udysweet:
I trip o. I'm sure by now checkengine 's search is over,pls call us to share that Don perigom when you finally pop the question.
looool!..happy sunday to you too dearie,lasgidi things wink
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Titilayooni(f): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
dealordea:
It's a journey which I think should be believed in! Met my fiancé on here and she was based in Dubai! She died last two month in her home town and I am just trying to move on! She was an active member of NL and so I am but God knows best.... We had plans but God wants another for me... Try your luck and you may find the real deal on here! NL is big world bro
am so sorry to hear that. God will strenghten you
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
udysweet:

Ha ha ha ha don beat ur chest to that Udy. I guess I was wrong afterall. It's still naija I may have forgotten. I'll go me the traditional way jooor. It was a good try though.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by gidjah(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
you know that kind thing na, you ladies like ojoro and fake formings,and i can bet you most of them are damn empty and dry,young man gave open check , see how dem dey form advisers!naija ladies i dey shame for una.
Bisjosh:
This is a funny thread
All the ladies hovering ard like hawks forming frndship...Op have u seen, op have u found, op have u shit grin

Pls pls pls just pm him or drop your contact and stop forming. grin angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by udysweet(f): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2016
checkengine:

Ha ha ha ha don beat ur chest to that Udy. I guess I was wrong afterall. It's still naija I may have forgotten. I'll go me the traditional way jooor. It was a good try though.
You were wrong? About what? I'm lost here,lol!
Gotta run out of this thread tho,so I'm not counted among those indirectly looking for smtn frm u,lol! Might be my last post here o. Post below(or is it above me)got me thinking
Goodmorning,have a great week!
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2016
udysweet:

Gotta run out of this thread tho,so I'm not counted among those indirectly looking for smtn frm u,lol! Might be my last post here o. Post below(or is it above me)got me thinking

Wrong in the sense that I felt 9ja is in tandem with the new world. Our people are still so sceptical and shy away from the reality of a plausible union built off of social media and forums like Nairaland. The pessimism is still as strong as a bullet going through a lead block despite testimonies however few.

I hope av bn able to pull you otta ya confusion cheesy ? Do have a lovely day.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by sisisioge: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2016
gidjah:
you know that kind thing na, you ladies like ojoro and fake formings,and i can bet you most of them are damn empty and dry,young man gave open check , see how dem dey form advisers!naija ladies i dey shame for una.

Ogbeni, park well OK! OP sounds awesome going by the way he writes alone. All things being equal he would be a wonderful catch. But, have you stopped to think of small things that might constitute legit differences? Things that are killers for unions like:

Religion, tribe, education, believes, culture etc. You wouldn't think of hooking up with me if I upload my Kim K looking picture but with a secret schloong hanging atop my Virgo, would you? Yeah, look well before you flip! Otherwise, we would have breed families of upheavals.

By the way, if my analogy is lost on you...don't beat yourself, time is a great teacher.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by sisisioge: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2016
udysweet:

...about finding love on NL. He's wrong though, about believing he couldn't find it here. My bestie found hers here. They are happily married now. In fact, their love is wonderful to behold. cheesy

About not wanting to be seen as wanting something from him...haba, if you want something never be shy to go after it. I already checked OP out, he is Igbo and I'm Yoruba...my deal breaker grin

So, don't be afraid to seek...you just might find. There are a gazillion males and females looking to be matched. The matching is the herculean task.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by sisisioge: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2016
checkengine:

Wrong in the sense that I felt 9ja is in tandem with the new world. Our people are still so sceptical and shy away from the reality of a plausible union built off of social media and forums like Nairaland. The pessimism is still as strong as a bullet going through a lead block despite testimonies however few.

I hope av bn able to pull you otta ya confusion cheesy ? Do have a lovely day.

Where is your resilience? Be patient, you would find her.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2016
sisisioge:

Where is your resilience? Be patient, you would find her.

Smiles smiley. If wishes were horses. You know the drill.
Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by udysweet(f): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
@sisisioge
Thanks for clarifying that for me,I fully understand the "wrong" part
About not been seen as wanting something,I only wrote that that to clear any airs of suspicion based on a mention I saw on the thread even tho wast directed aat me but I dnt want to be included in the list of those been refered to,lol! I believe tru love can be found on NL too,sure! And that's why I posted on the thread that I also would like to come and share my story on the forum when the time comes...there are a lot of beautiful souls here its jus the connections we need(a divine one ni o bcs if its not frm God,trust me na oone chance,lol)
Deal breaker? Oya carry go jare,abeg I dey your back,lol!
@checkengine,I fully understand now,don't mind me I ddnt attend school when others were so I have a hard time comprehending things when said,lol!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know True Love Can Be Found On Nairaland? by gidjah(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
sister you dey vex o,!cut d crap jor!, what i actually said remains the truth,una like foolish and fake fromings,you {sisi} was even mature with your accolades on his person, but thats were it ends,the rest of your crews were busy pretending what are you girls pretending about if not empty and dry forming,una too dey pretend ,simple what has religion and culture gat to do with true love,we talking about love respect and honor , you talking about primitive things such as religion ,culture! abeg aunty leave the ROAD!
sisisioge:

Ogbeni, park well OK! OP sounds awesome going by the way he writes alone. All things being equal he would be a wonderful catch. But, have you stopped to think of small things that might constitute legit differences? Things that are killers for unions like:

Religion, tribe, education, believes, culture etc. You wouldn't think of hooking up with me if I upload my Kim K looking picture but with a secret schloong hanging atop my Virgo, would you? Yeah, look well before you flip! Otherwise, we would have breed families of upheavals.

By the way, if my analogy is lost on you...don't beat yourself, time is a great teacher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Is Taking Away My Life! (GRAPHIC) / Nigeria's 'land Of Twins' Baffles Fertility Experts / How To Forgive Someone When Its Hard To Forget What They Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.