Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,680 members, 7,862,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship (1288 Views)

Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
1. 'I LOVE YOU AND I CANNOT DO WITHOUT YOU'™STAGE
This is when the relationship is just starting and both of you just can't get enough of each other. Infatuation galore. Phone calls, visits, dates, love letters, etc all in abundance. Every joke he cracks is funny and every dress she wears makes her look 'absolutely gorgeous'.You feel excited as you discover more and more about this angel that has come into your life and it seems like you are actually walking on air! There is electricity and sparks in the atmosphere whenever you are around each other. Nothing the person does seems wrong to you.
Re: The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship by harrysjones(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
angry angry
Re: The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2016
2. 'I CAN DO WITHOUT YOU!' STAGE-
At this point 'reality' has begun to set in and you slowly drift back to earth. Now you begin to notice the faults in their physical attributes and character. His jokes are now sometimes 'dry' and she looks quite different without makeup. Now you notice that he can be very lazy sometimes and she talks too much about irrelevant things. Now the number of men she slept with before meeting you is disturbing you emotionally. Now the poverty in his family makes you wonder if you are not signing an agreement with Mr. Suffering by staying in the relationship. Arguments and quarrels erupt per second, over both major and petty issues. Your eyes have now regained the ability to notice other girls walking past and the compliments of other men now makes you feel special again. Jealousy, ego, pride, selfishness, power tussles and wanting to have 'time to think' may become the norm in your relationship.

1 Like

Re: The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2016
3. 'I CAN DO WITHOUT YOU BUT IT IS ONLY YOU I WANT'—STAGE-
At this point, maturity has come into the relationship. Both parties have seen the good, the bad and the ugly aspects of each other. After careful/thorough observation, assessment and deep thinking, you have come to the conclusion that you are willing to stay with the other person in spite of the faults. This is not the same thing as hoping they will change after marriage. This is saying 'Even if this is how he/she remains forever, I am willing to be hurt once in a while as long as we are together. I'm willing to change for there to be peace'. As a man, you know that more beautiful, curvy, well-behaved ladies desire you but it's only this person you want. As a lady, you are aware that many multi-millionaires will do anything to have you as wife but you really don't want anyone apart from him. At this point, he/she is your best friend!
NOW YOU CAN BEGIN TO DISCUSS MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
PS: Note that if you get married before Stage 3, shortly after the wedding you may see a situation where the couple begin tocomplain, 'As soon as we got married, he/she just suddenly changed! This is not the person I got married to!' You see, getting married before completing Stage 3 may lead to tough times or regret during marriage but even then, these challenges can be overcome by the grace of God, selflessness, humility and willingness to change for the sake of love.
God bless you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship by rosy4u(f): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
U're making common sense sir smiley

I think I'm on d 3rd stage now cool

1 Like

Re: The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Na fifth stage i dey grin
Re: The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship by curvysola(f): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
strange i think that am at stage one
Re: The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship by edbor(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
rosy4u:

hope i get your marriage invite cheesy
Re: The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
rosy4u:

congratulations dear
Re: The Three Main Stages In Every Relationship by rosy4u(f): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
edbor:

hope i get your marriage invite cheesy

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Signs You Must Watch Out For Before Marrying Your Fiancé . Do U Agree? / Brother Emeka Watched As Zainab Was Catwalking Unclad Inside The Bush (pics) / This 18 Yrs Old Beautifully Endowed Lady Attempted Suicide, Find Out The Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.