Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

6 Outdated Relationship Rules That Need To Die  - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Outdated Relationship Rules That Need To Die  (597 Views)

6 Relationship Rules Every Guy Must Follow / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow / 21 Relationship Rules That Matter ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Outdated Relationship Rules That Need To Die  by EMXTAN1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Relationship opinions are like a nose, everyone has one and I’m about to give you mine! I get ticked off when I see girls acting cold towards a guy and giving him silent treatment because of a small mistake, just because a bitter human somewhere set a rule that ‘you should ignore his calls to teach him a lesson’. SMH We are no longer in kindergarten my friends. Some dating rules are so outdated and they need to die like yesterday!!! Here are some of them: 1. A woman should not approach a man Excuse you? Some men fail to approach ladies because they are shy. If you are at a party and fancy someone (who appears to be single of course) by all means approach him and introduce yourself. Avoid looking all thirsty though. Men like women who ooze of confidence. You could be missing out on a tone of potential boyfriend/husband materials following this dumb ass rule. It’s 2016! Make the first move! black_couple_friends 2. 90 day rule I really don’t know what Steve Harvey was thinking when he came up with this rule…it’s just plain nonsense. A man can wait for 90 days to get that cookie and still dump you. rolls-eyes 3. A man pays for everything ‘All the women who’re independent, throw ya hands up at me…’ quoting Destiny’s Child, it’s 2016 people. You will not die if you split bills every now and then. Learn to treat your man too. Men too appreciate being treated every now and then. Not just on Valentines Day and birthdays. Photo: ElitHeant Photo: ElitHeant 4. Never text/call first LOL. Haven’t we all been there? Dying to text or call a guy but playing hard to get and waiting all day for the guy to call you instead? With age, I have learnt that the key to a healthy relationship is communication. Pour your heart out, it’s better to get rejected and move on to someone that appreciates you rather than be in a position where you have no idea what your position in the relationship is. Just call and get it off your chest. Take initiative. If he’s not that into you, move on to the next guy. His loss… black-girl-phone 5. Ignore calls That’s the best punishment we can think of? So damn childish. Ignoring calls only show your level of immaturity. Like I said, communication is key. Lay your cards on the table and let your significant other know what exactly you expect of him if you’re in disagreement. He’s not an angel to know why you’re mad or why you’re showering him with attitude and mood swings. Image: Omgvoice Image: Omgvoice 6. Love has a timeline No. You don’t have to get married one year after the engagement, or get married at 30 or have kids at God knows what age. Let the love just take its beautiful course and everything will fall into place when the time and circumstances are right. Don’t force it.

1 Like

Re: 6 Outdated Relationship Rules That Need To Die  by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2016
honestly eh
i dont even know where to start from, cant read ur post!
edit it and arrange ur arguments abi points separately

signed [size=19pt] Sir Yanshious [/size]

2 Likes

Re: 6 Outdated Relationship Rules That Need To Die  by umehmj(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2016
nice one op. try arranging the article. it's scattered
Re: 6 Outdated Relationship Rules That Need To Die  by Chrisrare: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Dis one naa for pple wey dey do bf and gf, i don pass dat stage.
Re: 6 Outdated Relationship Rules That Need To Die  by EMXTAN1(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2016
OK, noted, tnks
Re: 6 Outdated Relationship Rules That Need To Die  by Tosinstevens(m): 3:35am On Jul 08, 2016
nice one op, just try to arrange it

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here!!! How Long Was It??? / What Do You Think? / 6 Ways You Betray And Cheat On Your Spouse Without Even Knowing It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.