Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

[photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State (19097 Views)

The Cry Of Igala People In Anambra State(igala Plight In Igbo State) / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe / Port Harcourt Vs Enugu Which Is More Developed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by xmich(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
attackgat:
And yet after all that development, the Ibadan man will still be looking for the Igbo man to do 'one Nigeria' with.

Just wandering

5 Likes

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by Kollyman: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
ayzTIGER:
Posting good photos under a brown roof...

Thank God you admit that the photos are good!

Are your village roofs yellow or purple?

Op, good job!

5 Likes

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by orimsamsam(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Proud of ibadan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by mensdept: 3:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Just a typical "Nigerian" town, despite decades of government patronage and allocation. Nothing different between the thousands of very average development pictures here and those of Sokoto, Calabar, Enugu, Uyo, or Kano.

I think Ibadan would not even make the top ten best cities in Africa and possibly make the top 10 worse.

We love to feel big for nothing, without seeing what Tokyo, Paris, Dubai, Miami, Toronto do so easily.

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by speaktome(m): 4:40am On Jul 09, 2016
@Op, remember that most of the things you posted here are mainly own by the same Igbo people there in Ibadan...

Ibadan is termed the 1st Largest city in Africa if am not mistaken , if you can't see those infastructure you posted there, is it not a woe to the city

The pictures below is the heart of Ibadan!

Crucify him, Crucify him..... grin grin grin grin

#MySignatureMyBusiness#

5 Likes

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by 989900: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2016
The 2 posters above me. undecided sad

1 Like

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by orimsamsam(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2016
speaktome:
@Op, remember that most of the things you posted here are mainly own by the same Igbo people there in Ibadan...

Ibadan is termed the 1st Largest city in Africa if am not mistaken , if you can't see those infastructure you posted there, is it not a woe to the city

#MySignatureMyBusiness#
wht d name of ur village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by speaktome(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2016
USA (United State of Aba) grin grin grin grin grin
orimsamsam:
wht d name of ur village
ask me another one
Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by orimsamsam(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2016
speaktome:
USA (United State of Aba) grin grin grin grin grin ask me another one
hm.mm so na ABA u come from

Oya come dey go
Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by Richiy(f): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2016
This must be a very different Ibadan from the one I visited last week. shocked shocked sad

1 Like

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by orimsamsam(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Richiy:
This must be a very different Ibadan from the one I visited last week. shocked shocked sad
wht happen to the ibadan U visited last week

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by Richiy(f): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2016
orimsamsam:
wht happen to the ibadan j visited last week

Definitely not this picture I am seeing up here. Definitely not.
Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by orimsamsam(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Richiy:

Definitely not this picture I am seeing up here. Definitely not.
. Then tell me the areas u visited

1 Like

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by speaktome(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2016
How i go come dey go? You know how many of ur pple Am feeding Oh No! Dey will cry if i go
orimsamsam:
hm.mm so na ABA u come from

Oya come dey go
Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by orimsamsam(m): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2016
speaktome:
How i go come dey go? You know how many of ur pple Am feeding Oh No! Dey will cry if i go
lols
U wey never see good food chop. Dey feed other people

Social media is d best place to boost self ego

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by speaktome(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2016
No be to make mouth, i can tell you of how many factory wey i don set up for pple in the South West... Check My Signature...
orimsamsam:
lols
U wey never see good food chop. Dey feed other people

Social media is d best place to boost self ego
You can also have My card!

1 Like

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by chudyprince: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Op, you are infected with adware just like some android users do experience... You need a thorough scan bro
Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by kcowen(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
I guess the moderator didn't see this one,if it should be another person na ban...if the OP wanna show us the beautiful city of ibadan then fine!!! So why compare it to a state in the southeast ?why didn't u mention a state in the northern part or south south ?did you fight with any of us in this life or possibly in your slumber,OP what you just post now is a clear sign that you guys are trying to compete with us but hey friend sorry to burst your tribalistic ego we aren't competing with anybody because God has already made us bigger than you people
Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by femicyrus(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
i live in ibadan and i know 95% of all the picture locations. i wonder the kind of camera used for this work. it makes ibadan look foreign. with this look of ibadan in pictures, pictures of foreign countries may be deceptive after-all
Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by mercyville: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
kcowen:
I guess the moderator didn't see this one,if it should be another person na ban...if the OP wanna show us the beautiful city of ibadan then fine!!! So why compare it to a state in the southeast ?why didn't u mention a state in the northern part or south south ?did you fight with any of us in this life or possibly in your slumber,OP what you just post now is a clear sign that you guys are trying to compete with us but hey friend sorry to burst your tribalistic ego we aren't competing with anybody because God has already made us bigger than you people

lol...you mean blessing as in over 40 million people not been able to develop an area...your five eastern states...merely bigger than Oyo state only?You are a laugh.. grin grin grin

The modern houses in Ibadan only are more than the buildings in your entire five states.. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ibadan is Indeed a beautiful city, definitely Top 7 in Nigeria. FanYogo1 kindly change the title of the thread.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by tdayof(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ibadan nìlé oluyole. cheesy
Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by tdayof(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
speaktome:

#MySignatureMyBusiness#

Excuse crew. Always having excuses.

2 Likes

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by oboy3(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
this same ibadam

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by oboy3(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
ibaddam

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by aressssa: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
oboy3:
this same ibadam

Do you people really think we are embarrassed and ashamed because of old houses with brown zinc roofs? Zinc was modern building material when the houses were built and also when the whole of SE was still dwelling in caves and thatched-roof huts..

We are proud of the brown roofs and it remains a great symbol of our rich past and history.

FAIL...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by oboy3(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
aressssa:

Do you people really think we are embarrassed and ashamed because of old houses with brown zinc roofs? Zinc was modern building material when the houses were built and also when the whole of SE was still dwelling in caves and thatched-roof huts..

We are proud of the brown roofs at it remains a great symbol of our rich past and history.

FAIL...
i jizi nke anwa,akasi onwe gi obi
Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by aressssa: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
[s]
oboy3:
i jizi nke anwa,akasi onwe gi obi
[/s]

Back to sender x 100000000000000000...........

1 Like

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by oboy3(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

Back to sender x 100000000000000000...........
meaning

you dey give urself hope with that

nothing wrong with ur ancestors building with zinc roofings,atleast cant ibadan youths refurnish it
fiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by SuperPanther: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
as
Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by aressssa: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
[s]
oboy3:
meaning

you dey give urself hope with that

nothing wrong with ur ancestors building with zinc roofings,atleast cant ibadan youths refurnish it
fiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[/s]

I'm very glad that my ancestors built with zinc roofing material back then when your ancestors were living in cages and thatched roof mud houses..

Sane and sensible societies reserve and protect their past, cultural and architectural history, they don't destroy them.

You people are just too mentally warped and underdeveloped..

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State by oboy3(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
aressssa:
[s][/s]

I'm very glad that my ancestors built with zinc roofing material back then when your ancestors were living in cages and thatched roof mud houses..

Sane and sensible societies reserve and protect their past, cultural and architectural history, they don't destroy them.

You people are just too mentally warped and underdeveloped..
the talk don enter children talk

am out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Jonathan Congratulates Presidential Flagbearers / NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima / Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.