Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere (19095 Views)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by SATANICALLY666: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
The Federation of Muslim Women Associations of Nigeria (FOMWAN), has condemned the leadership of Afenifere over the comparison of Sunday Igboho to Prophet Muhammad.

The association said it was wrong for the Yoruba group to liken the travails of Igboho to that of any of the prophets of God.

DAILY POST recalls that Afenifere had yesterday likened the travails of Igboho who is currently on detention in Benin Republic to the persecution and subsequent migration of Prophet Muhammad from Mecca to Medina.

But, Oyo State Amirah of FOMWAN, Dr. Bushra Oloso, while speaking warned individuals and associations to desist from likening the botched plan by Igboho to escape to Germany through Cotonou, Benin Republic to the travails suffered by some Prophets of God in the hands of oppressors.

Oloso insisted that it was wrong for anyone to compare Igboho’s travails to God’s ordained migration of Prophet Muhammad from Mecca to Medina.

Oloso in a statement made available to DAILY POST in Ibadan, on Tuesday, insisted that her statement became necessary following the stories credited to the Publicity Secretary of Afenifere, Mr Jare Ajayi on Monday.

She said, “Most of Allah’s Messengers if not all emigrated at one time or the other.

“However, the migration of Prophet Muhammad differed from other Prophets because it was the beginning of the establishment of full Islamic practice by the early Muslims.

“At Medina, Prophet Muhammad established the best nation ever raised and from there Islam was embraced by many nations and tribes.”

Oloso admonished Afenifere not to over glorify Sunday Igboho to the extent of conferring the status of the saviour of the Yoruba people on him just as Allah appointed His Prophets to liberate their people from the shackles of one oppression or the other.

While stressing that Islam promotes the oneness of Allah as well as love amongst people of different creeds and tribes across the globe, Oloso appealed to Nigerians to avoid fanning the embers of ethnic, tribal and religious crises which could further aggravate the present delicate situation in Nigeria.

She called on the federal government to bring all ethnic, religious and tribal groups and agitators across the country together for a national discourse where an array of social problems militating against the existence of the country would be discussed, addressed and resolved.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/27/do-not-compare-sunday-igboho-to-prophet-muhammad-muslim-women-warn-afenifere-others/

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by AntiBMC(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
But it's okay for MURIC to compare Bulhari to Jesus? How can a set of people be so religious yet so immoral at the same time. From terrorism to paedophilia to bestiality to every other vile thing one can think of. If hypocrisy were a religion.

281 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by BKayy: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
These people funny oh. When did Muslim women start making statements or having opinions?
How sure are we that it is not the men hiding inside hijabs to say this?

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by kayuseful: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
They are here!
Their plan is to divide the people by religion.
Creating unnecessary tension so the West can forget their primary goal and battle religion. It's failed

27 Likes

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Joromi1: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
These dirty women should rid themselves of their imposed hijabs and servitude to men first before they talk in public. Most of them were married off when they were still wearing napkins like Mohammed's wife Aishat. Yeye.

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Maxymilliano(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
The only difference b/w Igboho and the prophet is that Igboho has not founded a religion.

Both of them has followers

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Monogamy: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
So this people are still on this shit?

grin cheesy

Wakaing.......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Eriokanmi: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
How about Muric and elrufai comparing Jesus to ordinary beings? I guess that was OK too

19 Likes

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by gambia(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why didnt you guys condemned Hellrufai and Muric hateful speech back then, hypocrites.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by vedaxcool(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
AntiBMC:
But it's okay for MURIC to compare Bulhari to Jesus? How can a set of people be so religious yet so immoral at the same time. From terrorism to paedophilia to bestiality to every other vile thing one can think of. If hypocrisy were a religion.
[/s]

Can you show us in the statement where they said what your lying post said?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Are you so dumb ...so u can't use google abi...awon oponu buruku!

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by vedaxcool(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
Obagreatdatoye:

Are you so dumb ...so u can't use google abi...awon oponu buruku!
[/s]

I didn't ask for your ailments.

8 Likes

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Kdon2: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I didn't ask for your ailments.
I'm healed...is like u have leprosy?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by vedaxcool(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
Obagreatdatoye:

I'm healed...is like u have leprosy?
[/s]

Stop sharing your medical history with me, I am not a doctor.

8 Likes

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by AntiBMC(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Can I grow some sense in this life...never. I will continue to waste away in Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Emergingnation(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

That niggas prophet is a runaway coward, he can't stand a fight.

No wonder his followers always fight for him..

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Racoon(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Buhari can be compared to Jesus Christ but Sunday Igboho can't be compared to Muhammed.God save us from fanatics.

Even the educated Muslim women too are fanatics. What a bunch of incredible hypocrites. A god that allowed mere mortals to fight or prove its existence must be an idol.

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by deantimes(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin

These people can't take what they dish out to people.

Shamelessly Stu.pid

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Tranquility4u: 6:10am On Jul 28, 2021
No human being, not a priest, obviously not a pastor, and not even Alfa or sheikh can be compared to any of the Prophets or Messengers of God.

It's a disgrace! It's a blasphemy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by UselessBuhari: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2021
Hahaha so Mohammed's own is called migration?

16 Likes

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Temmylee01(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2021
OOzz:
Prophet Muhammad was a rapist and pedophile
I concor

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2021
i don't see any reason to compare Sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu to prophet muhammad both igboho and kanu are far more greater than the fake and ritualist prophet muhammad

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by weyreypey: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Tranquility4u:
No human being, not a priest, obviously not a pastor, and not even Alfa or sheikh can be compared to any of the Prophets or Messengers of God.

It's a disgrace! It's a blasphemy!
k
Wee you kip quayet

20 Likes

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by weyreypey: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2021
obehi247:
i don't see any reason to compare Sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu to prophet muhammad both igboho and kanu are far more greater than the fake and ritualist prophet muhammad
you just upped the volume

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: ‘Truth Needs No Defence’, DJ Switch Speaks On Panel’s Report / Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / President Buhari Arrives In Lagos To Commission Lekki Seaport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.