Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (49811 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Justice Ademola Adeniyi: What's A Judge Doing With N300m In His Bedroom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2016
We seriously need to have a system where and how we can hold our leaders accountable, not just via EFCC, so many leaders are laundering millions and billions monthly and they still come out, lie to our faces knowing fully well, we can't do anything, we can't hold them accountable or gets any facts and figures on them, sometimes I feel if we really want the Change, we should all be willing to play our little parts in being that Change, thinking of how to keep these guys on their toes, they get all this money so easily and some still owe their states..
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by 1freshdude: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2016
keniolawumi56:
Don't tell us, Sahara report will give us detail even including lodgement document and transaction date. Ekiti has highest number of professors in Nigeria but they keep failing in the area of politics.

The highlighted portion of your comment is the problem with the Nigeria society. Please what are they Professing in Nigeria? what contribution has the million and one so called Nigerian Professors contributed to the Academic society? what society problem has their discovery or research led to resolving? Please what is the criteria for becoming a Professor in Nigeria, because I tell you Research assistants (PHd students) in other climes are far more sound and rooted in academic principles than our legion of Professors. Professors my foot!
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2016
pedel:
The political class are the problems of this country. Unfortunately. most people are still looking up to them for solution.
My grandfather told me that 'anyone who lies would also steal.'
Since Gov Fayose and other politicans are liars, I guess its safe to call them thieves...
Gbam!
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by tiwiex(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2016
thinkdip:

****you mean if at all you get to fayose's level in the future you would loose your saving mentality?
He saved N300 million naira. Take note of the word "SAVE". Meaning he spends. You probably save 30% of your income. He has 5 children. Event though adults, he probably sent them to foreign schools as a Nigerian politician. What does he really do for a job before being governor? Befor person go save that kine money, he probably earns 10M a month for like 7 years. I wonder how we defend these people like that.
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by Moses247(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2016
Fayose speaks...."In the next 6 months, all of us will see the 1.2km FLYOVER bridge that we are doing in Ado"
"If I used my money to buy properties, what is their business? Is their money missing?"
Ekiti people!
Is your money missing?? Where dem ekiti guys make una com testify o. fayose Is asking you guys questions.. lol??
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by tiwiex(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2016
datigbogirl:

I just wish GEJ could open the yansh of his opposition when he was still in power, he would have quickly silenced this people.
GEJ is like me. grin. He is kind hearted. Kindness is a huge weakness in this wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by tiwiex(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2016
sumborri:
gej couldn't open their yansh because he was also a criminal. He had his dirty linens which they also knew about. Rather vote wisely in 2019. And hopefully have a better party who will investigate the APC. Its a precedent that nigerians can be happy with if you not corrupt because it helps to reduce the corrupt politicians. Let me ask u, if ur relative was a theif and u were asked to name theives u knew, would u name ur relative first on the list ?
They all do. PMB is no saint either. We know the people he surrounds himself with.
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by kgr8mike(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2016
bluebabyboy1:

So you want it to be business as usual abi? When i read rubbish from people like you, i get tempted to regret being a Nigerian! sad

What are u still waiting for? Go hug a transformer or better still jump into river Niger. Then will you end your identity as a Nigerian. Since you don't want to acknowledge that even you, when you are placed there under the present setting will enrich yourself.
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Its only in Nigeria that politicians make as much money as American pop stars
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by SucreB: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
I don't think anyone has a problem with the amount of money in your account. How it was earned or where it came from is the question that begs for answers.
why are you bias? someone who is not jobless has savings and you asking how he got the money. i am sure you dont have savings, what am i saying sef, do you even have work?
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by SucreB: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2016
Horllamideh:
You are owing workers 5 month salary and you are here with plans to start a social welfare scheme worth close to half a billion naira every year. pelu owo wo abi iru oro tii ko mun opolo dani wo ni fayose n so nigboro enu bayii??. This man is high on anointing oil I swear.
why will you be usinf the Holy Oil name in vain? sure you are not a born again child. can you please tell the FG to stop purnishing the |state because their governor is not their member? they caused this havoc!!
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2016
pedel:
The political class are the problems of this country. Unfortunately. most people are still looking up to them for solution.
My grandfather told me that 'anyone who lies would also steal.'
Since Gov Fayose and other politicans are liars, I guess its safe to call them thieves...
your grandfather have spoken well.
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by sumborri: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
tiwiex:

They all do. PMB is no saint either. We know the people he surrounds himself with.
if pmb was a sole military adminstrator with no party ties, do you think he would have spared the APC ? I doubt it. He is being limited by party loyalty because this is a democracy and its impossible he attacks his party peeps. Dats what u peeps don't understand
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by datigbogirl: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2016
tiwiex:

GEJ is like me. grin. He is kind hearted. Kindness is a huge weakness in this wicked world.

GEJ was busy getting angry with Amaechi & Lamido instead of him to treat his fvck up... He wanted Amaechi back on his side due to love for his brother and not warning to destroy him yet Anaechi took advantage of his weakness to tarnish his image.... Even Lamido said afterwards dat GEJ is a kindhearted man & wasnt capable of assassinating any man hence making Amaechi a liar.

What I've learnt on ds world is dat kindness doesn't change people's attitude once they notice you're gentle, only show of power does.... No need trying to make people see reason or change their attitude, no need for anger that will end up messing you up- Just destroy them..... Which is exactly what Buhari is doing.
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by Bimpe29: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2016
White lies, rubbish from Fayose through his aide.
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by aisha2008(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2016
All this is because Fayose is PDP while not probe Ajimobi in Oyo or Aregbesola in Osun. Pls stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by datigbogirl: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2016
sumborri:
gej couldn't open their yansh because he was also a criminal. He had his dirty linens which they also knew about. Rather vote wisely in 2019. And hopefully have a better party who will investigate the APC. Its a precedent that nigerians can be happy with if you not corrupt because it helps to reduce the corrupt politicians. Let me ask u, if ur relative was a theif and u were asked to name theives u knew, would u name ur relative first on the list ?

That means the reason GMB can't investigate his cronies is because he also has skeletons in his closet deposited there by the same cronies.... What distinguishes him from GEJ is dat he's destroying his enemies with executive and judicial power while GEJ was too scared to use the power he had...

Even if GMB is caught redhanded in corruption, he'll use his powers to dabaru everything which was what GEJ failed to do
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by Rexnegro(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2016
smh for my state people And their gullible trust for fayose...
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by sumborri: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2016
datigbogirl:

That means the reason GMB can't investigate his cronies is because he also has skeletons in his closet deposited there by the same cronies.... What distinguishes him from GEJ is dat he's destroying his enemies with executive and judicial power while GEJ was too scared to use the power he had...

Even if GMB is caught redhanded in corruption, he'll use his powers to dabaru everything which was what GEJ failed to do
exactly. U understand why gej was a weakling. Dats a rulers might
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by permanentgrace(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2016
They are talking millions millions, billions billions, trillions trillions. Meanwhile, average Nigerians like myself are unable to feed themselves. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by kryptonian1987(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2016
that cash was gotten through savings, just like Buratai did too!
hailing hailers want us to demonize Fayose, but praise Burantashi for being a prudent and eloquent custodian of his cash.
delusional and psychopath Hypocrites!

Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by Anthony1414(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
I don't think anyone has a problem with the amount of money in your account. How it was earned or where it came from is the question that begs for answers.

And yu believed that buratai saved 200m to buy his property in Dubai? Remba he ws d director in charge of procument 2013
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by chigoizie7(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
ZUBY77:
Well, let's see his asset declaration form and the date it was signed.

Allow d CCB to do their job
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by Horllamideh(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
SucreB:
why will you be usinf the Holy Oil name in vain? sure you are not a born again child. can you please tell the FG to stop purnishing the |state because their governor is not their member? they caused this havoc!!
I don't know your own brand of being born again supports starving teachers.......
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by focus7: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
whizzler:
The truth's coming out small small
I guess you really which is the truth, but you wait and see Metuh scenario play out.
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by LordofNaija: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is completely doomed. I'm off to Niger.
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by lailo: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
He reported expected income in his CCB form.
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by StarCj(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
kolnel:
"Fayose is a big liar" ( Obasanjo 2004) Nigeria is in a big shit, cos all our politicians are all thieves I only pity the masses who support them with
yes o ALL OF THEM. The governors, Senators, Reps, Ministers and the President. but their head is AISHA BUHARI. If u doubt it, just send her to America.
Allah is watching you all.
Re: Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka by Omeokachie: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Fayose is not Burutai neither is he Aisha (who can dash N30m to Chibok families), so he could not possibly have saved that amount of money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) / Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.