Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer (37234 Views)

Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) / Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) / NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by izzou(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op

Dat name needs to be verified

Hahahahahahahahah grin

Yellowbars

E dey happen sha. The guy was broke

6 Likes

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by daveyjay(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
igboboy3:
I only came to share handkerchief to all the disappointed name-checkers who are crying.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by minasota(f): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
I can't stop laughing... hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by Akims(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
them west side niggaz..

6 Likes

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by ihedioramma: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
please i dont have time to read i have see the name . this how they make money .

1 Like

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by pedrilo: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
his mum must be from the east.
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by Paulpenny(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
greatness22:
Mr. Seriki Muktar
Adebayo

VERIFIED

Please, all members and executives of Name Checkers Association of Nigeria Delta State Chapter are here by advise to be patient, the delay of the June salary was caused by the bank management, you will recieve your alert in the next 48hours

sign;
greatness22, Delta state chairman

Funny guy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by delors(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
TDonald:
Who would have believed that the brown roofers also do DRUGS shocked
Mumu
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by Jacko01: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Well Seriki adebayo

Hmmmm...... Dis one is he ibo

Ndlea ddey code yoruba names how dis one leak

Seems ndlea freely release ibo ppl dey catch

While yorubas will be in coded things

This one leak out.... Hmmm heada go roll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by scrupulousblog: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Drug trafficking is a heneous crime in many countries, do your best to avoid it no matter the pressure to give in. Do not be waylayed into it. Shine your eyes oh shocked
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol.. Funny tread. Where art thou, NCA Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by Jarus(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
igboboy3:
I only came to share handkerchief to all the disappointed name-checkers who are crying.

grin grin grin
Omo Igbo, give me one handkerchief pls. How mush? grin

5 Likes

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by Jarus(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
ugohemma:
Lol.. Funny tread. Where art thou, NCA Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan.

Oh boy, those chapters don run o. Adebayo spoil their market.

4 Likes

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by Sultanchidi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria

I can't believe wat am reading, u mean d brown roof pple ar challenging d Ugandans for drug business

Hmmmm, chai Buhari self

2 Likes

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by comrChris(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
and the thread is still on page one if it were the other way round i'm very sure this thread would have at least gotten to page 5 with 90% insults from west....

we can now see who enjoys insulting other tribes most

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by opethom(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Some mumu go start dey yab ham now, so far you don't kill, keep the hustle going, God bless your hustle.. The end of the road for you tho.... It so sad
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by Sirmuel1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

MY GUY...

THAT IS HOW YOU BOOK SPACES AND LEAVE SOME BLANK FOR MONTHS.
YOUR SPACES ARE JUST EVERY WHERE LIKE YOU'RE WAITING FOR THEIR VALUE TO APPRECIATE SO YOU SELL THEM. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by saintdennis(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Heiya see as d guy fresh, em go sample him aass tire 4. Prison.

If u must commit crime being a mule shouldn't b one of em
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by M4gunners: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
I was not here.
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by Charly68: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ok now,go and struggle more in prison for some time
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by amdoyin82(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
TDonald:
iyalaya e

1 Like

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by magnified(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Another one
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by Chriso2: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
came to check names only. was dissappointed. NCA Aba branch

1 Like

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by shugaboy6102(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nairaland is fast turning into a joke.I have observed that if the names mentioned were to be igbos,this thread would have been so full of replies awash with too many insults.If you have condemned the igbo when their names where mentioned in crimes like this and you refuse to condemn this one simply because he's from your place then you are worse than the devil.That's why everytime i keep on saying that crime is not none to just one ethnic nationality.Crime is crime so therefore we should rise up as a people to condemn it without resulting to cheap black-mail that further divides us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
TDonald:
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by FakeNEWSevryday: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
tyson99:
werey omokomo u spoil my market today,i only came to read news not checking name

[size=16pt] Liar grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by summerflame(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
When will u receive brain, atleast fish brain size? Fool
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by rugged7(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria- London branch

In the house....

CHISOS!!!! lipsrsealed

Brown roofers...Ofem...nu....ngba***ti....West side niggaz...

MAKA why nah grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by ated07: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
He must be a descendant of Judas.
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by lieutenantHaven: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Adebayor...he must be from Togo....pls don't tell me he is a brown roofite? Awon South West.rn region...awon brown roof

1 Like

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by fiftynaira(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
NCA toronto CA

Umu igbo NCA
Arriving like....

2 Likes

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by alaskido(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Is there no money in football again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina / Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.