Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer (37232 Views)

Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) / Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) / NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I expected to see a wise man from the east, but to my dismay, this time around, its a west side nigger that is disgracing lord lugard's invention.
Thank God say them add adebayo to the name, if not them for just dash am give us, say na Hausa man, but this brilliant journalist did his job well. Keep it up Oga journalist. please always remember to add the tribal name.
lmao... bro you funny die

2 Likes

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by santos2020: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
TDonald:
Who would have believed that the brown roofers also do DRUGS shocked
my brother, even me i think the mod made mistake on that NAME,i read it twice to be very sure,
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by freetowns: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
NCA Amuwo Odofin Branch Lagos State.
Verified Non Igbo.
Brown Roofers present.
Job Done.

Signed
Secretary

1 Like

Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by ROYALD(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yorubas and Drug business all the time
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by winj: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
the baron or person who gave it to him is i/bo, i am ready to bet on it
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by gbaskiboy: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I expected to see a wise man from the east, but to my dismay, this time around, its a west side nigger that is disgracing lord lugard's invention.
Thank God say them add adebayo to the name, if not them for just dash am give us, say na Hausa man, but this brilliant journalist did his job well. Keep it up Oga journalist. please always remember to add the tribal name.
grin grin

grin grin
grin height of frustration
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by marceloz99: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by marceloz99: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2016
L
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by UKBobo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mad
Re: Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer by winj: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nothing to do with survival, you are not from Somalia, India or Congo...Nigeria is not the most poverty stricken country on earth.

You smuggled it because an i/bo drug baron convinced you to do it.

There is an i/bo baron behind this , I can bet on it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) / Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Abuja Lady Slaps A Gym Instructor Twice (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.