Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Complicated Love Life Quotes In English - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complicated Love Life Quotes In English (2717 Views)

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / Life Quotes Love And Happiness / Short 2 Line Life Quotes - Truth Of Life Quotes (2) (3) (4)

Complicated Love Life Quotes In English by dinesh1993(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2016
If you can’t figure out where you stand with someone, it might be time to stop standing and start walking.

I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.

I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone.
[url]
Read More:-Cool Quotes and Status for Whatsapp[/url]

Never go back to the person who left you.If they can leave you once,they won't mind leaving you twice.

It’s funny how the person who hurts you is the one who swore they never would.

I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better.

Read More:-Amazing Whatsapp Status in One Line

Re: Complicated Love Life Quotes In English by dinesh1993(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Complicated Love Life Quotes In English by ugwusunday(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Person way person lik, she no go lik person. But person way person knw lik at all, na him go dey carry luv for head dey follow person... Di's life self tire me

Re: Complicated Love Life Quotes In English by Oteebaba(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2016
ugwusunday:
Person way person lik, she no go lik person. But person way person knw lik at all, na him go dey carry luv for head dey follow person... Di's life self tire me
I swear broda. Naso person go like one girl she no go even think hm way buh the one wey the guy no like go dey beg am with everything. I tire too

Re: Complicated Love Life Quotes In English by dinesh1993(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends.
Re: Complicated Love Life Quotes In English by techmasti(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2016
I like the way you presented the idea. It is really great. As a professional writer, I wish to follow your style to work for case study report writing services.

Happiness Quotes

4 Mind Blowing Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary Tonight / Must This Trend Continue?... To The Ladies. / Is Spewing Of Sperm Away Just Like Abortion?