Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Who Is Babangida? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Babangida? (1806 Views)

…babangida Defends Buhari / Today Is Babangida's Birthday: Say Something Nice To Him / Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Babangida? by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2009
What do u know about IBB, i will say, he is one Nigerian man that holds the key to Nigeria's tomorrow.
I will say, he is a man that knows what it takes to win Nigerian.
I will say, he is one man that has boyz in almost all the states that matters, and all the boys are important personnel.
So tell me who is IBB?
Re: Who Is Babangida? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2009
The architect of Nigeria's failures.
The founder and mentor of 419 in nigeria.
The evil genuis.
The coup plotter.
The looter.
An assassin.
Major stake holder in GLO.
Green snake in the green grass. etc
Re: Who Is Babangida? by netotse(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2009
nuzo:

The architect of Nigeria's failures.
The founder and mentor of 419 in nigeria.
The evil genuis.
The coup plotter.
The looter.
An assassin.
Major stake holder in GLO.
Green snake in the green grass. etc

Fhemmmy:

What do u know about IBB, i will say, he is one Nigerian man that holds the key to Nigeria's tomorrow.
I will say, he is a man that knows what it takes to win Nigerian.
I will say, he is one man that has boyz in almost all the states that matters, and all the boys are important personnel.
So tell me who is IBB?

he is a man that is at home in his hilltop mansion while millions of nigerians do nothing apart from talk about him all day!

we talk too much jo!
Re: Who Is Babangida? by banom(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2009
He is a big curse to the cursed artificial nation called Nigeria.
Re: Who Is Babangida? by jaybee3(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2009
Gap toothed devil grin
Re: Who Is Babangida? by zmurda(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2009
when you wanna scare your kids, say IBB
when you want to write the history of failures in Nigeria IBB

the killer of many. soldiers on training, killer of Gideon Orkar the April 22 coup plotter, killer of his 'best' friend, his best man and colleague, Mamman Vatsa, killer of Dele Giwa, killer of the country

Killer of Democracy,

Kleptogeneral

You bet my hate for him is plenty.

As the man above said, we talk too much. I wish I could pop him. I'll probably if I ever see him on the streets
Re: Who Is Babangida? by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2009
z-murda:

when you wanna scare your kids, say IBB
when you want to write the history of failures in Nigeria IBB

the killer of many. soldiers on training, killer of Gideon Orkar the April 22 coup plotter, killer of his 'best' friend, his best man and colleague, Mamman Vatsa, killer of Dele Giwa, killer of the country

Killer of Democracy,

Kleptogeneral

You bet my hate for him is plenty.

As the man above said, we talk too much. I wish I could pop him. I'll probably if I ever see him on the streets

Kai.
na wa for you oh, u so hate the guy, it is not funny.
But i think he is one of the few that can turn Nigeria around, if he wants to
Re: Who Is Babangida? by 9ijaprince(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2009
He is maradona
Re: Who Is Babangida? by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2009
He is a man that everyone can stop and just imagine how he has achieved all he had, how he has became so powerful.
He is a man that appreciates friendship and loyal to his own people?
Is there any lesson Nigerians could learn from him?
Re: Who Is Babangida? by troy07: 4:57am On Sep 10, 2009
IBB is a dic* sucking fagot cool
Re: Who Is Babangida? by spoOne: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2009
IBB is the father of decadence in Nigerian polity. Most Nigerian politician want to be like IBB, the quintessential Nigerian politician, if you will.

(1) (Reply)

One More Reason Why The Nigeria/biafra War Memories Still Linger / Run Bakare Run! Best Article This Year / What Currency Was In Use In Pre-nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.