Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics (2156 Views)

Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Army Captain Mistaken For A Theif Was Burnt To Dealth. Can It Happen In Nigeria / Update: Nairalander Got Robbed; Police Demand fee. Theif caught already! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Gasout(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2016
I'm currently at the scene now. It happened just now in kpakukun,minna, Niger state Capital. The thief trailed a man who just came out from bank and pointed pistle at a man who said have a cash of 400, 000 with him.

Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by phlame(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2016
And where is the pistol
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Disneylady(f): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Gosh!!!....op are you still there? call the police so they won't torch him ooooo

Chai see this man ehn, why would you do this to yourself? cry
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by propzncribz: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2016
The tire sad
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Adeoba10(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2016
See natural Man united fans..
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Nina4u(f): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2016
God have mercy on your soul for taking part of this ..u are as guilty as the killers
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by sumborri: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Burn him. Destroy him. Reduce their population. Criminals

1 Like

Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by hummerwise(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2016
and the pistol suddenly disappear
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by holywota: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2016
God what is this,next thing now he would be set on fire with that tyre and later the police will show up for suspect.
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by greatness22(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2016
You call this mere beating jungle justice? Thief N10 maggi for Efurun market, na the ashes of the thief police go fit recover. (that is if does children never use am wash back of pot)
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Gasout(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Disneylady:
Gosh!!!....op are you still there? call the police so they won't torch him ooooo

Chai see this man ehn, why would you do this to yourself? cry
Police are there already, but angry did not allowed them to take the mob
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Gasout(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2016
Nina4u:
God have mercy on your soul for taking part of this ..u are as guilty as the killers

My office was burgled on Tuesday this week. Properties worth half a million was stolen.

Another thief killed a bike man along commissiona quarters 2 days ago...

When these thieves confront U, u knw de don't deserve any mercy even from the Devil

1 Like

Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Nina4u(f): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2016
I don't care if u got robbed for 15 million ..nobody has a right to kill another human being ..the venges is mine the Lord says ..if you are without sin cast the first stone Jesus said .. Who made u judge jury and executioner?? Let the court sentence him .. This is sickening and barbaric. I really hope you don't believe in God cause if you do ..God is not gonna lissen to you ..God see your hateful heart

1 Like

Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by uwagimboo: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2016
Normally would ve said good to him but the level of hunger in town can push a Reverend to steal...
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by njiasi30(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2016
One day 4 d thief. And d higher thieves re out dere walking freely..... undecided Honestly, if u ve been robbed b4, d one dat really affected u, u won't want to pity dem. angry tho am nt in support of jungle justice.
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2016
Nice One... grin
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2016
njiasi30:
One day 4 d thief. And d higher thieves re out dere walking freely..... undecided Honestly, if u ve been robbed b4, d one dat really affected u, u won't want to pity dem. angry tho am nt in support of jungle justice.

I owe you a pack of Hollandia yogurt smiley...
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Disneylady(f): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2016
Gasout:

Police are there already, but angry did not allowed them to take the mob

Oh good! Even though he's a thief, I can't stand and watch him being torched....with the beating he has received sef, he can never regain his body, ole oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by njiasi30(f): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I owe you a pack of Hollandia yogurt smiley...
Hahahaha grin thanks jare kiss
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2016
njiasi30:

Hahahaha grin thanks jare kiss

So how is your end?....

You can be part of my team if you don't have a candidate smiley... Hope you don't mind dear smiley kiss
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
Got no pity for armed robbers. I've been unfortunate to experience first hand what they can do. And not just on one occasion.

Thats its hard everywhere doesn't mean u should carry a gun to kill, maim, rape and rob innocent people of their hard-earned money.
And once u waste time or don't have money to give them, they won't hesitate to shoot u point-black as if say e get money wey dem give u keep.

U guys remember what some highway robbers some yrs back? They told all those who didn't have money to lie down on d ground and ordered d luxurious bus drive to crush them.
Armed robbers have killed someone in d same compound as me becos he wasted time in giving them his laptop.

Yet some idiots will still come here 2 sympathize with armed robbers. Thunder fire all armed robber sympathizers. I feel nothing when they're lynched. If u like call me barbaric, all I got 2 say 2 u is "FVCK U!"

I'm very much against lynching petty thieves though...

2 Likes

Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
God punish anybody dat say no to jungle justice!!Die die die bastard!

1 Like

Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by andyanders: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nina4u:
I don't care if u got robbed for 15 million ..nobody has a right to kill another human being ..the venges is mine the Lord says ..if you are without sin cast the first stone Jesus said .. Who made u judge jury and executioner?? Let the court sentence him .. This is sickening and barbaric. I really hope you don't believe in God cause if you do ..God is not gonna lissen to you ..God see your hateful heart

Don't worry until you experience their act. Nobody has the right to kill but from your statement, the armed robber that rob, rape and kill innocent person has the right to kill?

The other time, a nursing mother with a child of 9 months was raped and killed by an armed robber in the presence of her 9 months old baby and you are here talking trash and supporting your trash with bible quotation? Something is not right with you. If for ordinary burglary, we can understand that to be hunger. But while armed with a weapon whereby they rob and kill their victims, if caught in the act, they should be executed instantly.

Another case is that we read here that happened at Abuja whereby a young lady with her little daughter, that armed men robbed, shot and ripped her stomach and you as a lady is here talking trash.If just mare accusation, then the police and law enforcement agents should be invited to handle their matter.

Don't worry, one day, you will be one of their victims and if you are alive to tell the story, we can now know that you are a lady with wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 09, 2016
My dear... The bitter truth is this....when a robber is armed...it becomes a life and death condition for any victim. Who would you prefer to die? Your father who is the victim or the armed robber that was caught? I think any answer you give will follow you, and to All those innocent lives lost to armed robbers, if you support armed robbery you will one day Be killed by armed robbers, Amen. Simple and short.
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2016
sumborri:
Burn him. Destroy him. Reduce their population. Criminals
Do u have to do this?
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
God punish anybody dat say no to jungle justice!!Die die die bastard!
You don't have to be like this
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by Nina4u(f): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2016
God see all your hateful hearts ..the lust for blood and pleasure you feel when smelling / seeing it ...I pity you ..and you call you self a christian ??
Re: See The Jungle Justice Done To A Theif Caught Just Now(pics And Video) Graphics by sumborri: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Oyin93:

Do u have to do this?
yes oh. People should not make their existence about discomforting others. Life is hard as it is. Why should people have to deal with a thief too. This is a clear case of knowing the consequences of his actions and yet going ahead to do it. Its only noble that he faces that consequences bravely. In this case dying . Shey u understand now. Life is for we all, and nobody should add more misery to it

(1) (Reply)

'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat / Cubana Chiefpriest Narrowly Escapes Death As UGM Riddle His Convoy With Bullets / Nigerian Bank Clerk Steals From Barclay's Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.